Experienced Tank/Heals LF Guild for SL

Dear recruiter,

I am veteran World of Warcraft player seeking a new and long-term home for Shadowlands and beyond. I have enjoyed the game across the very competitive and casual game-scapes for the duration of the game, and at my ripe old age, with professional, familial, and academic responsibilities, find myself seeking a guild to suit my needs. Given said needs my interests are quite niche, and are as follows:

What I am Seeking:
Ideally, I am seeking a Heroic/AOTC guild that efficiently sees a raid tier, completes glory achieves, and then focuses on Mythic+. I want to see content, but given my other commitments, I am no longer craving mythic content like I once felt was needed.

Raid commitments must be between 6:30 and 9:30 Central time. I can make almost any day work with adequate planning, but have a preference for Friday/Saturday/Sunday.

A group that enjoys playing together, getting to know each other, and striving for similar goals, be that raid, M+, PvP, collections, mogs, or just socializing, is important to me.

I would prefer to tank, but I am open to a healing. I am not at all interested in anything but a full-time raid spot.

What I can Offer:
I bring a great deal of in-game experience, highly reliable attendance, consistent performance, and a performance driven attitude that is susceptible to wiser counsel on means to improve. I have been the front man for many guilds over the years, and I am accustomed to taking the high risk/high error prone jobs.

At this time, I am reviewing interested parties for potential fits. My contact details are below. Please leave a response here, or contact me via discord for ease.

Kindly,
Lethander
Discord: Lethander#1779
Btag: ira#11506

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/sargeras/lethander

Still seeking options.

Hey there, we’re a reformed casual/social guild focused on Heroic raiding. Looking explicitly for a second tank but greatly appreciate some flexibility in members.

Our raiding group is entirely mature/professionals and we commonly hangout and play games outside of raid time as well. Not looking to do mythic raiding at this point. Raid nights are Wednesday/Sunday 7:30pm CT. We request 3 hours of committed raiding and then decide as a group if we want to continue past the expiration (10:30pm CT) - see this is a bit outside expectation, but we have some mountain folk that cannot move the time earlier.

Any interest?
Feel free to reach out to respectme#1680