Experienced Raider - Looking for Guild - Prot / Fury Warrior

Hello New Friends, I am a Prot / Fury Warrior, I took DF off but want to get back into the scene. I have main or off-tanked every expansion but also play Fury. I am seeking an EST Guild raiding Mon-Wed evenings. I would like to focus on Normal and Heroic AOTC raiding. I have Mythic raided but do not desire that level. I will support the guild by tanking heroic farms and mythic + to mid-level keys.

Reach out and let me know if I am good fit for your need.

Thanks - Red

Hi Redboar!

I will post our guild’s info below, but please add me on Discord and we can chat further! I’ll shoot you an invite to our Discord server and you can get a good feel for our environment. :smiley:

[H/A] Thrall - <Key Me> M+ Key Guild looking for people to smash keys

As of July 23, 2024, guilds are cross-server and cross-faction.

Key Me is a M+ key guild and welcomes players of all skill levels. Our members run keys at every level. All officers and many veterans are happy to help new key-pushers learn their class/spec and dungeon mechanics, as well as group up with high io players to push keys as high as possible. Many of our members achieve 3k+ each season, and everyone runs keys with their guildmates and makes new friends in pick up groups.

We have three weekly M+ guild events and our guild chat is frequently filled with members linking their keys for guildies to run. Additionally, we have one weekly AOTC raid night in TWW for anyone interested in raiding.

Event Schedule (all times listed are EST/Server):

“Myth Vault Monday” - Monday 8 pm - 10 pm
“Pull Like Echem” Night (high-key push night) - TBD
“Race Day!” - TBD
AOTC Raid - Wednesday 7 pm - 10 pm
Transmog Contest - weekly, with a month-end finalist panel

We are extremely active both in-game and in Discord, so we are a great fit for people who want a social guild, as well. :slight_smile:

Please message Throkka (Discord: Kejhix) or Curate (Discord: Lomilas) if this sounds like the environment you’re looking for!