Experienced raider(heals) looking for a new home

I’ve been raiding and healing since MC and BWL and have had server first experience back in BC and a few in WotLK. I’m looking for a mythic raiding guild for Battle of Dazar and my available times during the week are 6:00 p.m.-10 p.m. CST on weekdays and any time on the weekends.

I have previous mythic and high end mythic raiding as well as M+ in previous expansions but haven’t been able to find a good group to play with for a while. I have mained my Priest(holy/disc 378) since vanilla and I have a plethora of other alts I keep up to date including a 375 Holy pally, a 365 Resto shaman, a 368 BRM monk(sometimes MW) as well as a mage and a warlock, both pretty geared.

I have experience in all roles and have lead many raids. I’m 30 years old and am laid back and easy to get along with but am tired of being forced to carry bad people when trying to progress.

You’re more than welcome to contact me here or in game or discord.
Battletag: Beastatron#11782
Discord: Dèusxmachina#2102

P.S.it’s alt+0232 for the è in my names.

1 Like

Failed at Hogger is a 3/8M horde guild on Turalyon recruiting for our mythic roster! We raid Tues/Wed 8-11pm est

With Dazar’alor coming out we’re looking to expand our ranks! We’re not only looking for raiders but we’re also looking for m+ pushers (especially tanks)
Immediate openings for Ele shams/spriests that meet these requirements and are ready to raid all ranged dps will be considered for this open spot though!

Requirements to be considered for the mythic bench/mythic team include: Good attendance, 60%+ parse, at least a 33 minimum on your neck pre Dazar’alor, doing your m+ weekly (whether it be a 10 or 15) good attitude and good raid awareness

Recruitment contacts: Amirah#3277 discord || Hotsauce#1407

Hey Dèusxmachina, I’ve read your post, and frankly I think we would be a good fit! Here’s a little blurb, and I’ve also sent you a request on btag! :slight_smile:

About us:
Two Shot-Whisperwind[A] is a 7/8M guild that raids Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm Eastern. Our ideal applicant maintains a positive attitude, shows up prepared and on time, and knows their spec inside and out.

Our raid atmosphere is light and positive with plenty of joking around. We hold ourselves accountable for mistakes, make each pull count, and try to limit unnecessary downtime.

Since we only raid 6 hours a week, we expect members to be compatible with the raid schedule except for rare cases. In order to keep a consistent raid schedule we do occasionally have to ask people to sit for a night, but we’re committed to making sure everyone on our mythic team gets plenty of time in raid, and treating all raiders equally.

Currently recruiting:

• DPS
  • Holy/Disc Priest
  • Exceptional applicants of all classes and roles

Mythic Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, 8-11pm EST (invites at 7:45pm)
Wednesday, 8-11pm EST (invites at 7:45pm)

Optional Heroic Raid
While not required on a weekly basis, raiders are encouraged to show up to our Heroic raid when possible.
Sunday, 8-11pm EST

Addons:
Bigwigs (or DBM)
Exorsus Raid Tools
WeakAuras 2
RCLootCouncil

If you’re interested, DM me on discord (Ryanpode#1234), and I’ll give you the link for our Discord to put in an app.

If you’re interested in looking at the horde side of things OSW is looking for a couple healers for mythic BDA progress.
Most of our core has been together since WOTLK/ CATA with many of the others being around for at least a couple expansions now.

We clear heroic fairly quickly and consistently and are looking to push mythic more aggressively this teir. We raid tues/thurs 8pm-11pm EST.

We ended uldir at 2/8 M, largely due to inconsistent roster issues. With a few more consistent players I’m sure we could have done at least 5/8 on our first real foray into mythic progress.

Battle tag is Panzurkin#1572 if you’d like to chat

Hi Deusxmachina,

Death Jesters, an Alliance guild on US-Stormrage, are looking for excellent players to progress through Battle for Azeroth. We are the oldest raiding guild on Stormrage and one of the oldest raiding guilds in the game!

Raid days: Mon-Weds (9:00pm-12:30am EST).
Optional activities on Thursday. Friday to Sunday are always reserved as off days.
Alliance - US Stormrage

Currently Recruiting: Healers Paladin, Priest, Druid
We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class.

Our recruitment information can be visited on our forums: www death-jesters net/boards/viewforum.php?f=3

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Sevirus (Sevirus#1705), Scaandraya, Sparty (Sparty#1780) or email djapps@gmail.com .

We wish you the best in your guild search!

New Lunar Republic - 7/8 Mythic - somewhat spam, but not entirely. No point in typing the same exact thing over, and over.

We are looking for a Healer for our Mythic raid team. We raid Tues/Wed/Sun 7-10 EST. Our guild has been together for nearly 10 years now, and as such we’re a stable guild that values our community just as much as progression. We’re looking for raiders who want to be a part of something long term, and raid with us for the tiers to come. If you’re interested, or have any questions, you can add Aerro#1143, Eberebus#1606, or Azazel#11178 on Bnet.

As someone who had been looking for a guild that isn’t “toxic”, enjoys playing together both in-game, and out of game, and values the community aspect of the guild more than not - New Lunar Republic has been my home since finding it.

Let them know Malemage sent ya. Let’s get this bread

P.S. We don’t do applications. :slight_smile:

added you on discord, add me back and lets chat because I think we have a place for you

Heya. If you’re open to Horde here is our stuff!

discord: livie#4169
bnet: livie#11751

[H] Convergence - 8/8M Uldir

[At this time, we are only considering those who are at least 5/8M]
(If you’d rather apply on an application - bit.ly/2qIxR4p)

Schedule:
Tuesday 6-9pst
Wednesday 6-9pst
Thursday 6-9pst

History:
T18 HFC - US 131
EN - US 141
ToV - US 88
T19 NH - US 51
T20 ToS - US 77
T21 Ant - US 81
T22 Uldir - US 187

Located on Kil’Jaeden horde, Convergence is a mythic raiding guild driven by the idea that progression is a product of efficiency not volume. We are firm believers in the idea that a short raid schedule and success in mythic raiding are not mutually exclusive. Our schedule is a strict 9 hours per week and we will not add a day under any circumstance.

We are looking for skilled players who share the same ambition of clearing content in timely fashion but might not have the time to dedicate 4 or 5 nights to that goal. With such a short raid schedule, it is imperative that our team comes prepared to maximize our efficiency. In addition, our guild is very active outside of our scheduled raid hours with M+, alt runs and PvP.

Currently Recruiting

Exceptional applications will always be considered, but we are specifically looking for:

Healers:

• Holy Paladin
  • Resto Druid
  • Holy/Disc Priest <-
  • Resto Shaman

DPS:

• Mage (We only have 1 at the moment)
  • Hunter (We only have 1 at the moment)

For any inquiries please contact:

• keelem#1278
  • Shanarru67#1523
  • Rueful#1619

Hey there! Evolve is a horde raiding guild on Area 52. We’re currently looking for a few solid dps. I’m not gonna spam you with the guild recruitment post so I’ll just give you the tldr. Most of us have been CE raiders for a very long time. Took a break from raiding cuz we’re old and life happens. We’re reforming with our solid core and looking for a few more reliable raiders to fill in the gaps for mythic. After our second week back we’re at 8/8H and 2/8M with a few reliable additions we’ll be looking strong to push for CE in 8.1. We raid Tues/Wed 8pm-11pm EST. We have a very laid back family feel and joke and tease each other like siblings. Within the first week of joining us you’d learn a lot about most of us and hear plenty of stories as to how inside jokes came about. Most of us play other games together as well and enjoy doing M+ and pvp outside of raid and hanging out in discord when we can, playing cards against humanity or having guild races to see which group can finish a key the fastest. We like to keep things fun! We want to push mythic but we’re not hardcore about it and prefer to keep our family like vibes. We’d rather kill a boss a little slower than some if it means not being jerks to one other. We will be pushing for CE in the new raid dropping but don’t intend on increasing out raid days. We fully believe consistent progression can be made without sacrificing real lives or being jerks to each other. If you think we sound like a potential home we’d love to chat with you!
Contact info:
Btag:
Jazmina#1630
GiGi#1168

If you are interested in reading our full guild info you can find us here!