Experienced Mage LF PVE Guild

Heya!

I’ve returned to the game after a long break, and I’m hoping to find a new guild to do dungeons, raids, and Torghast. I’m looking for a late-night guild, or one that is most active on Fridays and Saturdays, as those are my days off. My battle tag is Kaitlyn #12746. Please feel free to hit me up in game. Hope to hear from y’all soon?

1 Like

Hey there! Just a Little bit about us!

We are a close knit raiding guild that recently moved from Horde to Alliance recruiting raiders for shadowlands. We are recruiting for both (Mythic) & (Heroic). We are currently pushing and gearing through Heroic. Once everyone is Mythic ready we will begin progression.

Guild Currently on Tich! Will move to Sargeras Alliance 1/2/2021

Raid Schedule Mythic: Tues/Thurs/Sun - 6pm pst - 9pm pst.

If you are interested in learning more or joining us, contact:
Saweetie#2504 on discord…

Hey there, Kaitliya! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:

<Øminous Latin Name> is a progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are preparing for Shadowlands.

Schedule [all times are EST]

Raid: Wednesday/Friday 8pm-11pm

Mythic Plus: Everyday

Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Jacob [nunndathunda#1677] to learn more.

Thank you!

Hey Kaitliya!

You’re just what we’re looking for and hopefully we’re just what your looking for!
Here’s a link for details of the guild as well as contact info.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/asargeras-desperate-few-1010n-310h-lfm-for-aotc-and-mythic-progression/831130