Experience Eliminated & potential griefing/abuse

No it isn’t. You’ll notice you get a message when you join a larger instance while in a party. It tells you how you can communicate with party members separately to the entire raid. That initial party is still intact as a unit. And when you leave the instance group you are still in the party.

couldn’t agree more. I have a several alts I could be leveling but don’t feel like gutting it out in IE or otherwise. People that have friends who are twinks or are paying gold for boosts doesn’t hurt me. Gear is so easy to catch up what does it matter if someone powerlevels to 120 and beats me there? Blizz allows gold for other in game activities too so I don’t get it.

Okayyyy dude. sorry people are having fun

I really do hope this is a joke.

101 and 110 twinks have been the only reason I had still logged in for a while in Legion and BFA. As there is no other content to do and Island grinding is all that’s left. It seems silly take away the fun of someone else trying to get gold and even mounts for Islands. I understand you can still farm them, but it was a great way to kill 2 birds with 1 stone. As I run islands on 3 accounts, boosting 2 of them, so I can level and farm. I also use it to help boost noobs to 120 who have limited time and what would have taken them 2-3 weeks now had been done in a few hours. It just seems more like a way for blizzard to control the leveling experience and/or push the 120 boost that’ll inevitably be coming soon enough. Just like how they hold back BoA upgrades every xpack to the point that most people who level alts have already leveled their 12 classes to the max. I really hope enough people complain about this one and they completely revert the idea. Even outside of the 110 twinks, I also play on 70 twinks and it’s quite fun to just join random dungeons. I blow peoples minds with how much damage I’m doing and how much faster it was. Almost always I get an invite to a group after to re queue with them.

PS I still play WoW but only the collection game of it. ( Collecting mounts, pets, toys, and achievements ) That’s why I really don’t want them to make this change. As it would only triple the played time to get my alts where they need to be.

4 Likes

If that is the case then it is a non-issue, the issue was fixed without causing any further issues. Seems like a good solution if that is the case.

I think technically groups through LFG count only as your “instance group” not your party.
Hence how you can use party chat in LFG to talk only to the other members in your premade.

It’s like they still don’t know what to do with 110 twinks.

Scaling is a terrible system with legendaries that make them too strong.
They should disable legendaries like old tier sets.

Trying to nerf around the main issues/not make twink participate in content isn’t the solution.

1 Like

Twinks should never have been a thing, be it random battlegrounds that they destroyed the fun in leveling in them to many other things. Good riddance I say.

1 Like

Wait are you me? I’m exactly the same. I was going to quit earlier in the xpac when they said 110+ could no longer do xpoff until the reverted it.

Twinks only create content for the already dead content of BFA.

1 Like

They once again seperated the xpon and xpoff brackets for pvp. No longer an issue.

Should just remove exp eliminator… no problems ever again with twinks.

Yeah,i can see that if they are 120 in a group the exp wouldn’t be a problem if we were leveling,but we are not at 120.If it is on a 110 trying to level and they apply it yes,that’s a problem because you don’t know who it is that has it on.

Everyone in their party.

Yup. Time to dust off BDK and troll LFD fah days. “Can’t kick while in combat”. LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Great move by blizz imo.

Imagine having a Vendetta against all twinks because bad experiences from a few LMAO

4 Likes

I can see the world quests grouping would be bad with this.

1 Like

Yep, we are going over that at the moment. Apparently the post was quite unclear on WoWhead etc, but it seems the general consensus is that it only affects party exp not instance group exp. In which case it’s a total non-issue.

1 Like

Only bad experience is from random BG’s, but they are a scourge cheating people out of gold for leveling boosting, they only save you 1 hour from 110-120 and will charge you over 100k gold, not worth it and praying on people.

Why Pyro? Anyone who does WQs would be max level already which means a reduction to XP is non-existent. Technically all max level characters already have “XP off”

Well the only case thats not true is faction assault/invasion WQ’s in BfA/Legion respectively.