Interesting

5 Likes

furry?

The answer is furry!

Only where it makes sense obviously.

1 Like

Reading his posts is like hearing Steve Carell yell, ā€œLOUD NOISES!!!ā€

1 Like

Also hereā€™s a quote from the Warhammer wiki regarding dwarf women.

ā€œThe idea of female Dwarfs being a rarity compared to the males of their species, leading to a patrialchal society where Dwarf women are guarded fiercely from potential dangers, is taken directly from the potrayals and mentions of Dwarf-women in the works of J.R.R. Tolkien.ā€

Totally not based on LOTR at all.

4 Likes

At this point just report the trolling and ignore. Itā€™s never gonna stop.

1 Like

Almost everything in WoW is taken from real life or at least inspired from something in real life, are you serious right now and then built around a fantasy environment with fantasy characters.

1 Like

I donā€™t think youā€™re the shining of example of ā€œmaking senseā€ so donā€™t think you should be the judge on this one buckaroo

4 Likes

Iā€™m probably the most sane in this thread if weā€™re being honest

4 Likes

Nope, the ball has started rolling and at this point itā€™s best to just sit back watch and report stuff.

3 Likes

But itā€™s funny to watch someone so completely and thoroughly bury themselves in that holeā€¦

4 Likes

Yeah based on how common it isā€¦

1 Like

If everyone else left, including the people who have done nothing but read posts

You still wouldnā€™t be the sanest one

2 Likes

Hathor (2600 BC) was an Egyptian Goddess long before the minotaur (Ovid wrote of them in 34BC) came into play.

Oh Iā€™m still watching the trainwreck. I also have popcorn.

1 Like

Yikes, the cringe with you is real.

3 Likes

: ( I no have popkern

1 Like

Iā€™ll share! :popcorn:

3 Likes

Gives fox some popcorn

3 Likes

Well insanity is usually blind to those who are insane, I realize that doesnā€™t help my point but I think not wanting bearded nom dwarves and boobed orcs makes me a strong candidate for sanity

1 Like