Expand beard options to lady dwarves / dark Iron dwarves

I ain’t judging that…

But again, this is a game. We can’t make everyone happy at the risk of turning this game into something it’s not.

1 Like

Knowing Tahonto, that’ll turn into something off the wall like him wanting pics of a guy with yogurt on his chest next.

3 Likes

Yeah well, when you can make a beared female belf I’ll eat expired raw bacon and film it

1 Like

It’s based on many things.

These are actually air pouches in the skin they inflate to impress their female counterparts. Not actual mammary appendages. If you want to go down more of that rabbit hole, frigate birbs are wild. Not impossible for boys to have said chest bubbles, used for attracting mates. Some frogs do this too, if I remember right.

3 Likes

Are any of those things not based on Lord of the Rings?

No they aren’t.

I don’t see how different species is relevant to this…

2 Likes

Go on…

5 Likes

Everything revolves around Tolkien.

2 Likes

Because fictional cartoon characters aren’t human?

Yet based on humans???

Lol

1 Like

It’s sad in 2024 we still have closed minded people that will discriminate against equality and representation just because people are different from them in one way or another and it’s even worse because it’s over customization options in a fantasy game not even real life, then again I can only imagine how they are in in real life so.

3 Likes

:point_down:

The Warhammer setting is inspired by the fiction of J. R. R. Tolkien, Poul Anderson and Michael Moorcock.

5 Likes

I… love this entered the conversation. :face_holding_back_tears:

3 Likes

Oh me too I love learning about critters. :smiley:

1 Like

Actually based on mythological creatures that humans created thousands of years ago. Many which shapeshift into multiple different animals and nature spirits.

I miss TL3. :dracthyr_cry_animated:

1 Like

Omg…

Do you realize not EVERYTHING needs to be reflected in wow or should be. This is Azeroth not Earth.

3 Likes

Yet all based on humans…

Tauren are based on minotaurs, which are based on what? A bull and a…

1 Like