Exchanging Zenith Anima Spherule Problem

I recently got a Zenith Anima Spherule and tried to exchange it for an upgrade to the “Nathrian Crusader’s Bastard Sword” in my covenant’s sanctum in Revendreth. Each time it says I don’t have required items for that purchase.
Is this a something where I’ve missed a quest or I haven’t done something yet? I’m max renown, and exalted with almost everyone.
Any insight would be awesome. Thanks!!

1 Like

Are you at the right difficulty vendor?

2 Likes

Are you sure you’re talking to the right vendor for the difficulty you earned it on?

2 Likes

It looks like you have the Raid Finder “187” version of the Zenith Anima Spherule, from what I can see the ilvl 194 Nathrian Crusader’s Bastard Sword requires the “194” Zenith Anima Spherule.

I believe Solivane has a Stoneborn Goliath’s Cleaver that is two-handed for that item.

3 Likes

That was it! Just not high enough a level for what I wanted to upgrade to. Back to the raids!

3 Likes

One person chooses the wrong vendor, blue post reply same day. The whole system bugged for everyone, no blue post replies.

2 Likes

Instead of necroing a yr old thread either create a new topic or post in the bug forums.

4 Likes

What about the people who actually have a bugged item? My 298 Venerated Anima Spherule is useless because the vendor is asking for a 207 on the actual item. I posted in CS forums w/ screen shots. The coding is all wrong.

2 Likes

What was the issue then is not the issue now. Also, Vrak is a SFA. He is not a Dev. Only a Dev can fix the issue going on right now. So please, take it to the Bug Report forum rather than necroing an old thread. No Devs come to CS, as it is a player helping other players forum.

4 Likes

Yes. One is an issue where the player was at the wrong vendor and the other is a possible bug that needs to be reported to our QA team so they can look into it. It is not something that Customer Support can currently assist with.

There are a few threads in the Bug Report forum already reporting this matter. I’d recommend adding your experience there. It helps QA to get a sense of how many are being impacted.

10 Likes