Exact end date of season 4?

Rotating raids is a terrible idea and never should have been a thing. They’re annoying for everyone involved.

My guild is a bunch of casuals, showing up to raid is not mandatory, you miss a week you miss a week, who cares. We still get AoTC every season. Currently tho, if people miss a week they have to wait 3 weeks for it to cycle back.

Being able to focus on just the missing bosses from all 3 raids will be nice. My guild could have finished raiding week 7 had they opened them all up to awakened. I think all we have left is 1 person needs Raszageth and 1 person needs Broodkeeper, then we’re done.

Will not be surprised if someone chimes in “Oh actually I’m missing X” after me asking every week what people are missing. Will be nice to just go to that raid, kill that boss and be done as opposed to, “Oh sorry, guess you’re waiting 2 more weeks for Aberrus to be back.”

1 Like

I seriously doubt season goes past 11.0. Assume it ends on the 23rd.

You’ll still be able to do content though.

yes i did not ask for an assumption, though.

i was requesting an official statement regarding the exact end-date.

thank you though.

There’s absolutely no way it goes past the pre-expansion patch.

i was requesting an exact statement from blizzard as we always have gotten for literally every season in the past.

thanks for the response.

But it is confirmation when they announced pre-expansion patch date. But you do you boo.

did the pre-patch announcement contain an official and express statement on the end-date of season 4?

Is quite odd there is no date to the end of this season but we know when pre patch is coming.

Hard to say.

PvP will be over and done with, but you can still chase M+ achievements, apparently.

"Let it be known that Dragonflight Season 4 will close soon. Players who make a big push to end the season will want to get started on their final weeks of efforts.

When Season 4 ends, it will no longer be possible to earn PvP seasonal rewards, titles, or Dragonflight Season 4 rankings.

For a time after the end of Season 4, most Mythic+ achievements and rewards will remain earnable."

This was from a Blue post, found via Google.

Homie coming to the forums asking for an official statement when there are places that Blizz releases official statements.

And spending what time could be spent going to those places telling people he doesn’t want those answers.

does blizzard not release official statements on the forums via blue posts?

am i mistaken on that?

1 Like

Then there’d be a blue post and we all would have seen it and we could give concrete answers, am I mistaken?

well that’s great to hear, but that is the entire purpose of this thread, isn’t it?

yes it is the purpose of this thread to ask for an official confirmation.

Usually. None right now. Nothing on Twitter either.

Are there any class changes on the prepatch?

No but BFA and Shadowlands last seasons both ended with the next expansion’s pre-expansion patch.

2 Likes

There are many class changes with PrePatch, which is why the season ends with PrePatch. The Season is the competitive aspect.

KSM, KSH, the Awakened Hero, Wilderling Mount and Raid/Dungeon Portals will still be obtainable until the week TWW launches.

Then it doesn’t make a difference if people give their best estimates.

Right. Are there patch notes?

but we got an official statement confirming those end dates.

Shadowlands Season 4 Ending Soon - Community / General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

we have not gotten any such confirmation regarding dragonflight season 4, have we? no, we have not.