<Evolve> HEROD [A] [PVP East] Tues/Thurs

Calling all Classic players, new and old! <Evolve> on Herod is actively recruiting all players regardless of what content you plan on enjoying the most. The largely successful Vanilla guild has returned to recreate the community we loved and shared!

While accepting of all players, our ultimate goal is consistent character progression with a PVE focus. We are a large group of working adults planning to re-experience all the content Classic has to offer. The committed will earn raid spots and the most involved will form bonds to help you accomplish your goals.

Our plans:

• Two raid nights. Prospective nights Tues/Thurs 7-11 EST
  • Construct a social guild lasting through the phases.
  • Clear all PVE content on an accelerated but manageable timeline.

We expect those committed to raiding with us to put reasonable effort and come prepared. We have no plans to set a timeline for leveling but will be beginning our raiding efforts as soon as feasible.

If you’re looking for your long-term Classic home, <Evolve> is a fit for you.

Please contact Malakov#3097, Ralix#4261 or Cogburnzz#6063 on Discord for an invite or any questions you may have.

1 Like

Really looking forward to seeing everyone on the 26th!

Accepting phalluses of all sizes.

very very intrested. i started playing wow back in in 2004 but stopped after WOD. I am totally intrested in this Guild please send me and invite. Thanks!
i remeber Evolve from the early days

Right to the tippy top we go gents.

Interested, will send a PM!

Have a core of roughly 17-20 already rarin’ to go.

Still have room for all classes!

Hoping to hear from you Rhine. Add one of us on Discord! Malakov#3097

awesome thanks, i sent you a request my tag is Deadlift#0760

Soon to be one of the major players on Herod.

Things are starting to fill up nicely. Still in need of more ranged DPS.

Still room for all classes/roles. Ranged DPS especially.

Still have room for a few more ranged as well a couple of healers.

Get in here boys and girls.

Still looking for more!

Excited to clear content. Happy to join a guild that is mature and has good goals in mind while not being over the top hardcore.

edit: holy paladin

Currently looking for:

• Hunters
  • Mages
  • Holy Priests
  • Holy Paladins

Still some spots for all classes, but strongest need for the above.

Got kids? See Cogburn to sign up for raid time daycare.

Greetings! Long time hunter here looking to recapture that vanilla experience. I have been playing since the inception of WoW, maining hunter the whole way and planning to continue the trend.