Evoker transmogs

Like everyone else, I plan to try the new class. I know that they are a mail class. Most of my alts are either plate or leather wearers. I’m real short on mail transmogs. I’m trying to decide if I should roll a mail armor class just to get a jump on the armor transmogs or just do it when they come out.

1 Like

make a mail class and check the transmogs so if you like one, farm it!

1 Like

I’d suggest waiting until they are released for the pre-expansion prepatch though, because otherwise, you won’t know what xmogs look like on the Dracthyr model specifically. We still don’t know how much reworking they may do on the models after the community voicing their opinion

I recommend waiting as I suspect more draconic designs from that expansion. A similar situation occurred to Pandaren.

2 Likes

1 race, 1 body type, no transmog options in their dragon form.
Humanoid form is limited to boring Humans and Elves.

Nope, 0, Not happening.

I would’ve rather gotten Tinkers, so they could be multiple races and still transmog. The Dracthyr Evokers just seems boring.

7 Likes

Doesn’t really matter.

Dragonbois are the only ones who can be Evokers and they’ll have the same transmog problems as you Diaper Gnomes.

1 Like

Like others have said, if you’re planning to play as an actual dragonman and not a sad elf/human costume, as of the last stated plans they will be unable to show most mogs and as such, I would strongly discourage you from wasting your time hunting for mogs.

If you are planning to maximize your time as an elf/human costume however, knock yourself out. I suggest going shaman.

1 Like

It’s confirmed dragon from will not show transmog so won’t matter. They stated SOME skills might shift you between humanoid and dragon for but most of the time you won’t see your mog.

1 Like

they should use wands…blizz needs to bring back wands. :100:

can’t have a fantasy game without’em!

Mail transmogs are usually severely lacking. Which is what sucks about evoker being a mail class.

HOWEVER, shadowlands mail armor feels as though it’s picked up years of slack. A lot of it looks nice.

2 Likes

Here’s a couple I came up with in preparation for Dracthyr Evokers:

4 Likes

They can’t use transmogs. In dragon form they can only mog shoulders, belts, and tabard. It’s incredibly stupid and lazy but that’s where we are.

1 Like

I made a Highmountain Tauren Shaman because I wanted to experience more of WoW’s world that I’d neglected while within my Pandaren bubble. This is giving me a great excuse to play her, and I’ve been farming old raids as a result.

I will need to expand my selection of weapons too, though. I’ve got some great staves but I could use more swords and offhand weapons.

Now that we have evoker does this mean the Tinkerer threads will subside for a little while?

Pardon my ignorance, what’s a diaper gnome?

Here’s a couple more I had saved as well:

Sadly BfA was the best time when our war was about Azerite War Machines.

But isn’t that only in combat? I mean i don’t really care as much what I look like in combat because I’m not staring at my character as much. Visage is default OOC, correct?

Mechagnomes.

Their pants look like metal diapers.

1 Like

I mean, I’m glad we got a dragon based class. it’s a good fit for warcraft.

But it still feel’s akward going to dungeons like Gnomeregan, or Motherlode. Or hell, even making a Gnome or Goblin feels odd when there’s no class that fits them.

Evokers aren’t the Fantasy I wanted. But that doesn’t instantly make them a bad addition. It just means I still want tinkers.

Litereally just finished Running the Motherlode because I’m helping a friend level. Seeing a bunch of Goblins with guns and mechs makes it feel like we’re missing a class.