Evoker transmogs

Metal diapers? They’re using the same cotton underwear gnomes wear.

Strip down to just your pants transmog and tell me that isn’t a metal diaper.

The grey pants from the heritage blend with the grey metal limbs.

That other weird guy was driven by his purpose to become a weird baby.

Don’t know. If we go by the other races and classes like this, no. You have to intentionally shift back into humanoid mode as both druid and worgen. I’m sure there are some worgen players that switch back to human any time they’re out of combat but I get the impression most don’t, because it’s a pain. I’d put money on dracthyr being the same way, you’re dragon form until you specifically decide to change back.

Are Dracthyr going to be their own flying mounts though? One of the animations makes me think that.

Yeah that’s fair. I hate the idea of a tinker class but I can’t deny that there is inspiration for it literally everywhere lol.

I mean, I don’t really like the idea of “Dragon Class” but that doesn’t make it bad.
Clearly some people like that Idea, and I hope they enjoy Evoker. :+1:
Just like some people don’t like spicy food. But I love it.

But, it’s not for me, Especially because they can’t Transmog. :frowning:

2 Likes

Might want to wait until we get more info on how gear is going to work on the new dragon people, cause the looks we have so far make it seem like they might only have a small number of armor pieces that show on their model.

guessing blizzard wants to cut the corner of making all the hundreds and hundreds of old boots/belts/gloves/bracers/possible other slots fit on this new race.