Evoker set look

For this class, in Season 4, I would like the look from:

Para esta clase, en la temporada 4, me gustaría la apariencia de:

Para esta classe na Série 4, quero o visual da:

• Season 1 / Temporada 1 / Série 1
  • Season 2 / Temporada 2 / Série 2
  • Season 3 / Temporada 3 / Série 3
0 voters

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/choose-your-own-gear-in-dragonflight-season-4/1760899/1

nobody tell them

16 Likes

Season 1 Look is by far the best

10 Likes

I voted season 1 for all my draconic family that play Aug and didn’t start maining evoker until season 2. They deserve a shot to reasonably farm the tier appearance. Not that it matters much for us since our model only displays our shoulders and belts right when the moon is in retrograde over Mercury or other various rare times.

14 Likes

Season 1 is glowing rocks (gag). Season 2 was best for shoulders :slight_smile: and maybe change Season 3 set to have a tunic instead.

10 Likes

season 2 is the best, if you think that season 1 is great you need medical attention. Nurse prepare them for an eye transplant.

22 Likes

Hmmmm which shoulder pads and belt do I want…

29 Likes

When can we mog our own tier in Dragon form?

16 Likes

You know what would make this even better? If we could see more parts of this armour on our dracthyr form!

26 Likes

S2 is majestic!

5 Likes

tbh, i don’t even know what any of these sets look like, since, I’m an Evoker, you don’t see most of my gear, 2… I transmog mostly Vanilla and TBC, and cosmetics, because there is very few Mail sets that look good.

2 Likes

Season 2 look is by far the best

6 Likes

solid contender for least important poll of the year 8 days in

1 Like

One suggestion I’d like to make. Can we get the Season 3 Robe for Evokers available for other mail wearing classes? Artistically, it’s a beautiful robe, but the tragedy is that no one really gets to see it ever because Evokers don’t display it in combat. It would be nice if there was a way either on the Trading Post or the like to get the entire robe (and not just the top), so other mail wearers could use it as Transmog.

2 Likes

Evoker season 1 is the worst set in the entire game. What is wrong with you people.

11 Likes

If S3 had a chestpiece and not a frickin’ robe I’d want S3, but alas.

When paired right, like a Wine. Season 3 is best by far.

Swap out the Robe for the Court Inquisitor’s Robes and it goes a long way in improving it.

How it looks on me,
Imgur

3 Likes

only here to say he’s right and that i will resent all of you if we have to have season 1’s look again

4 Likes

Okay. So you didn’t want to make a fourth set set of everything for every class. I get it. But seriously? You couldn’t come up with unique sets and bonuses? IT’S LIKE THE MAIN THING WE STRIVE FOR EVERY SEASON. The look of the gear and set bonuses are supposed to feel new as we are progressing through new content. Why would we ever want the same thing twice? We have the ability to transmogrify. Half of the player base who cares enough to raid collects transmogs. Just please come up with some new stuff, blizzard. It’s the least you can do to be honest.

1 Like

Come up with a real reason why you didn’t make unique identities for the fourth season. I will be surprised if it is reasonable.