Evoker Random gray action bar

Bump. Still happening intermittently.

Bump, happening to me as well.

Happens so often to my evoker (even with macros) that I quit playing my evoker, except to do archaeology.

Bump, save thing. Also randomly the fair up animation stops animating and stays on my bar. No action bar mods (just things like DBM)

This is still happening in game for me. At first I thought I thought it was my weak auras, but then realized my whole action bar grey’s out. I have no idea what the state of my abilities are in terms of cd’s or even if I’m in combat or not.

This really affects my gameplay…would love to see some acknowledgement from Blizz.

It is annoying bug. It seems to happen when I was knocked back when casting.

HOW HAS THIS NOT BEEN ADDRESSED? Bumping until this is acknowledged.

Bump - still happening.

The graying behavior is essentially acting as if the “Empowered” spell is stuck in a channeling state, even though it is not. (Action bars fully gray out during channeling, to indicate you are channeling the empower) However, it is suppose to reset that indication when you cast. This happens most often when you use Tip the Scales to get an instant cast Empower, but can happen anytime really.

You are still able to play the game, but it is really annoying and visually makes you think you cannot cast any spells or are out of range, even though that is not true.

Fix please! Probably a pretty easy boolean that’s not being checked/reset.

Also been having this problem really frustrating.

Now happens to me every time I switch specs. Sometimes /reload ui works other times i have to re-log.

Bars still randomly grey out during combat. This has not been addressed yet.

same problem. /reload wont work have to exit the game completely

I’ve quit playing due to this now. It’s too important to have a non greyed out UI in PvP. Thanks Blizz.

Wait, this is legit happening to everyone and it’s not fixed yet? How is this even possible? Evokers are supposed to be their selling thing – this is insane.

Bump, I’m experiencing this and it’s brutal in arena

1 Like

this is brutal in raids…

Especially when you’re healing and can’t tell when someone’s in range or not. I usually target the boss/mob during an encounter to use my offensive spells to tell if I’m in range of the tank(s) or not, but when this happens, that’s out the window.

Bumping this since it’s still somehow and issue. Like… I’m just speechless that the main new feature of the xpac is STILL broken after THIS LONG. Mind blowing. Like so many bugs in this xpac… it’s really sad this xpac released in this state. I’ve been playing for nearly the entire games lifetime and I’ve never seen so many obnoxious and game breaking bugs last so long. Seems like the budget was very much cut to WoW. If you can’t tell, I’m really frustrated with it after encountering multiple bugs back to back in game, one making a quest impossible to complete.

-Still Never Got My Feldrake- Gang

Still happening on my evoker. Seriously unhappy with the lack of effort from Blizzard.

If you use your buttons as a gauge for distance like I normally do, and this bug is messing you up, I made a WeakAura to show the distance to your target and focus.

https://wago.io/0dbC3SDLS

Blizz? Fix?