Evoker Random gray action bar

I’m having a bug when randomly the skills on my action bars will go gray like if I couldn’t use the spells (but they are usable) I have notice this happens while in combat and I have to /reload so they restore their original color, this is really annoying. I have searched for all the setting in game, and I can’t find one that does something like that o prevents this from happening (this only happens on my evoker dps ) and no I’m not using a special add-on actually I’m playing without add-ons.

31 Likes

Same, I tried turning off all addons and its still doing it.

Edit: /reload does nothing for me, still greyed out.

6 Likes

Having this issue too!

6 Likes

I just posted this a bit ago, as I hadn’t seen this thread:

For me it happened after trying to set up macros, but I also use the press and tap option for charged spells instead of the hold and release. Are you all using that option as well?

4 Likes

Same here.

2 Likes

Same, it’s pretty annoying

2 Likes

same problem

2 Likes

I’ve been having the exact same issue. Even my hearthstone today grayed out on a side action bar, where I’ve always placed the hearthstone on all characters for easy access. But it too was usable, and obviously I was not in combat to use that. And I have ZERO addons.

2 Likes

I also have this issue, very annoying

1 Like

Also a problem here too

1 Like

Same. It’s very annoying.

1 Like

Same issue. I noticed that pressing another Empowered ability fixes it, but if it happens when theyre both on CD you basically have to wait until one comes off. Happens nearly 100% of time when I use an instant EP. Breaks my Action Usable weakauras which is very very very annoying. Blizzard fix this buggy EP mechanic.

2 Likes

I have this issue on both of mine as well (Horde and Alliance).

1 Like

I am having this problem too with the default UI - no addons. I used some macros for select spells but ALL of my spells grey out. It is only on evoker.

1 Like

bump. still broken

3 Likes

Same issue here.

1 Like

Same thing here

1 Like

Same here.

1 Like

Same. Haven’t tried disabling addons, and won’t.

1 Like

Having same issue with Fire and Dream Breath and Spiritbloom. Reloading seems to help for a few seconds, then goes back to not working again