Evoker Legendary Quest -Mythic Sarkareth Drop

Source? You may have some anecdotes, but my own tell a different story. Every WoW player I know that hasn’t jumped into Dragonflight has not been because of Dragonflight itself. It’s because they felt they wasted their money on the previous two expansions, they’re taking an ongoing stance about all that lawsuit business, or some combination of two.

Shadowlands was the chance to keep these players. Instead, they doubled down on things that drove them away. Dragonflight is a step in the right direction, but Blizzard is going to have to establish a positive trend to regain their trust. Stuff like this maintains that positive momentum.

I’m as diehard as a WoW fan can get, but despite being burned repeatedly in the past and initially being unwilling to give them another chance with DF, even I can recognize when things are currently on the upswing. Will it all come crashing down sooner rather than later? Probably. But for now I’m enjoying the ride. DF has been decent so far, in my opinion, despite the fact that a few things bug me.

2 Likes

My experience playing classic is the vast majority are anything but casual.

It’s a pretty sweaty group that is hardcore min/maxing raids. Just the sheer coordination of World Buffs on every server for 2 years straight was crazy. And classic era does it as well although not as perfectly.

Casuals get basically 0 gear or progress there as well. It’s raid or go home. Classic PvP rankings is increasingly sweaty and Wrath, true to actual Wrath, has arena requirements on all their gear.

Sorry, I’m a bit confused; each Evoker player needs to get a Mythic kill first, before the item even can drop?

Yeah, everyone I know still playing it is more-or-less no-lifing it. Which is astonishing considering that they’re literally repeating exactly what they’ve done before, again.

1 Like

No, it simply needs to drop on Mythic in the region (which it has for the US) to drop on other difficulties for everyone else. I suppose they didn’t want the legendary to be spoiled by Normal or affect the World First race.

1 Like

Why we talking about something that is not the case?

Because it wasn’t known until Bornakk so kindly responded later on in the thread.

1 Like

OHHH I am dumb, thank you

2 Likes

Lol Bytalth beat me to it. It’s all good :slight_smile:

1 Like

So, that was pretty cool. The entire server rang out when the Legendary was crafted. And now there are titan orbs all over the place in Valdraken.

Very Dragonwrath vibes with this, I like it.

1 Like

I’m curious to see if it starts dropping this week, or if we need to wait for next. .

No confirmed drops from Normal / Heroic?

Looks like next week it is. :slight_smile:

To be fair, it could still be dropping, and it probably is. Not everyone talks about their drops publicly.

It could be. But you would think one person out there would rush to the forums in excitement.

One would think, yeah.

And while the quest was started last week, technically it was obtained this week. So it could go either way.

It could also be bugged and not dropping for anyone outside of Mythic. That wouldn’t surprise me at all.

Edit: According to Wowhead, it is dropping for people.

Cracked Titan Gem - Item - World of Warcraft (wowhead.com)

There was a zonewide announcement when I was in Orgrimmar earlier today about someone getting this weapon. I wasn’t sure if it meant someone on our server cluster got it or someone in NA region.

Supposedly, there’s a big show of sorts kinda like Dragonwrath when someone finishes the questline, so I’m guessing it was someone on your server/server cluster.