Evoker Legendary Quest -Mythic Sarkareth Drop

No, but it drops on all difficulties.

21 evokers in today’s kill, most of whom I assume have 5 kills of BLP under their belt.
https://imgur.com/a/n2T8RQE

We saw only 1 gem.

2 Likes

no drop for me this week

pugged with 11 other evokers
no drops.

2 Likes

ive never felt more defeated in wow than now. i cant even explain how awful of an experience this has been. every week all i do is log on tuesday, do h sark and log off. kalimdor cup sounds cool, but i have no motivation to play.

this has single handedly been the worst experience ive had playing this game since 2008. I got sephuz–>prydaz–>norgannons foresight in legion and it still didn’t feel like this.

I truly just feel defeated and hopeless. im sad.

1 Like

I feel your pain if you’re after this as a main evoker player. However, I strongly recommend giving the Kalimdor races a try. They are a breath of fresh air and, if you played much vanilla or Cata, a nice refresh-tour of most of the zones.

I don’t care about stupid races, I have almost no desire to play this game after 16 kills on heroic and seeing alts get it their first try.

I log on for raid, and outside of that play games that don’t lock that much power behind RNG. The fact that it isn’t just an automatic class quest like say the rogue daggers in cata is a big activision move.

2 Likes

BIG YUP! Losing motivation to play after watching other low ilvl, low raider.io, low quality, low dps, newly geared evokers get it on their 1st try.

2 Likes

No. Mythic Sark had to be killed first by anyone and it was - world first. After the world first group killed him(it was a 100% chance to drop), it became enabled to drop for everyone on LFR/Normalheroic/mythic at a low % chance.

No drop again this week. This just plain sucks. BLP feels like a freaking lie.

2 Likes

This is so boring.

Our guild got lucky this week both Evokers got the gem.

Where did the notion that BLP was going to be a huge number?

It’s like 2% extra drop chance added per kill
 at 4 weeks, you’re only at 10% drop chance

and where did you get that
 notion?

All my guildies that raid twice on mains and twice for alt runs have still never seen one

Both Evokers got it at the same time.

And yes that’s my Evoker Rahne I just post on my druid cause I’ve had her longer.

Definitely the worst implementation of a legendary ever. And they said “they had learned their lesson.” That was a lie lol

I was lucky enough to get mine this week, but a good friend of mine did not, and we’ve both been playing Evokers since DF launch. He felt so frustrated that he unsubbed and I’m kind of sad about it.

How many lessons on legendary items does Bliz need to learn before they stop putting legendary items in the game? They’re always a point of frustration and completely unnecessary. Just stop.

How to start this quest line?

THanks

Kill Sarkareth as an evoker and get the legendary gem drop. Low drop rate thought. Also have a few 500k+ gold laying around, its expensive to rebuild. And be ready to tip a player or find a friend who wont charge you a fortune to craft certain parts.

1 Like

Blizzard clarified to Wowhead directly that the weekly boost would be larger due to the fact they weren’t making it retroactive and so much time had already elapsed this season.

From their article:

Blizzard has confirmed with Wowhead the following regarding the new Bad Luck Protection:

• It’s not retroactive, but Blizzard did take into consideration that the raid has been out for 2 months so it ramps up quicker than if there was “bad luck protection” from the get go.

• Defeating Mythic Sark will get you get the maximum Bad Luck Protection which is the same as defeating Heroic then Mythic (similar to the actual drop).

Okay, but it still doesn’t list any variation of number for increase.

a 100% increase per kill of 0.1 is still only 0.1 added.