Evoker Legendary Quest -Mythic Sarkareth Drop

It’s old but when the post you quoted was made, that clarification did not exist. In fact, that clarification isn’t even in a blue post but rather was added to Wowhead’s news article on the subject after direct communication from Blizz to Wowhead (per Wowhead’s own admission).

Someone earlier mentioned that the BLP being retroactive would be “unfair” to people “starting now” but that’s just hilariously insulting to everyone who’s been killing the boss regularly up until the BLP was added.

I will add that I saw a gem drop in this character’s heroic kill on Monday and saw another in my evoker’s run last night. So it’s starting to have an impact, but still difficult to see how serious the ramp-up is.

9 Heroic Sark kills, 3 of which are with the new bad-luck protection, and still no legendary drop. It’s been 11 weeks since our guild first entered the raid and I am tired and frustrated. I don’t want to raid anymore, our guild doesn’t want to raid anymore, we were done with this raid well over over a month ago, but we still clear each week for an attempt at the legendary; not only for me but also for another Evoker in our raid too. Our guild’s morale is lower each week that it doesn’t drop and the resentment of all of our guild members is slowly rising.

It’s been nearly 3 months since this raid was released and to continue to chase an item that not only is BiS but contains a quest line with a lot of lore and story behind it, and to not experience that due to poor RNG is awful. I hate this experience and it makes me bitter at this raid and playing the game in general. Please make the bad-luck protection increase exponentially faster than whatever it is now, cause no one wants to continue experiencing this much longer. I absolutely do NOT want to continue grinding for this once 10.2 is out, it should be a guaranteed drop before then.

No one wants legendaries to work like this, please never do this ever again.

4 Likes

9 heroic sark kills, including 3 times BLP. NO LEGENDARY DROP!
Really tired now.
If 10.2 is come and no legendary weapon, should I go back to kill sark or not?

2 Likes

Dracyr brethren let us mourn together now but look forward to a brighter day next week where we all will be graced by the loot lord.

The real difficulty will be that the quest requires you to do the raid… Meaning, you’re gonna have to figure out how to con others into going back and doing a no-point raid so you can buff them.

1 Like

We stopped HC raiding and continue Mythic by now. Need to get my HC Sark pugging

1 Like

Got my titan gem on my guilds heroic clear this week. 3rd time ive killed it on the evoker. Crafted 1 piece so far 2 to go till i have the actual legendary

1 Like

I gave up. I’ve killed sark weekly on my evoker and still haven’t seen the gem drop.

Every time I see the stupid broadcast that someone has crafted the legendary, I just want to scream and delete my evoker. So, I play other toons now.

2 Likes

Week 5 of recording my kills:

Main Evoker (this guy):
10 heroic, 3 normal
Bad luck protection stack: 3

1st Alt:
5 Heroic, 1 normal
Bad luck protection stack: 3

2nd alt:
6 LFR
Bad luck protection stack: 0

3rd alt:
just started, cannot raid yet

2 Likes

I feel like everything that could be said has been said. I’m just disappointed at this point. H sark kill every week on my main, along with 4 H sark kills on each alt (ill make that 5 this week).

I’m just exhausted. Exhausted of being disappointed, exhausted of being mad. Real bang up job blizzard. Can’t wait to go into the next raid and still not have the legendary.

3 Likes

As an update, 22 H sarkareth kills and no legendary - 5 on each alt and 12 on my main.

How about instead of just telling us you added blp you provided some drop rates so we know what to expect? Otherwise I have to keep having my 2 altvokers boosted each week desperately trying to get it because I can’t trust that you actually made blp work so we’d have it before 10.2.

This system is such a joke it’s not even funny. I am so sick and tired of being mad each week.

It’s not fun, I 1000% wish you never wouldve added the legendary. It’s a stupid outdated system that makes no sense in the modern game. I really do not understand who on the team has this fetish over these terrible drop rates. We want deterministic loot, not more rng ffs.

I am SO SICK of this patch, this legendary and this stupid game for what you’ve put us through. I do not understand how you can see what is still happening with this and be happy with it.

Increase blp with 10.1.7 and ACTUALLY TELL US the amounts so we can just get this stupid weapon and try to enjoy playing the game instead of constantly being completely inadequate compared to anyone else who has it.

2 Likes

Have anyone of you considered making a guild called Liquid and putting all your evoker alts into it? 1/17 for me. (Much more reasonable.)

Prob 1/70 or so if I tracked since start of the tier. 1/51 when I did start tracking.

A triumphant roar echoes from atop the Seat of the Aspects as Nasz’uro, the Unbound Legacy, is formed.

…not for me or another twelve evokers that we’re with me in this heroic Sarkareth kill…

…or the one before…

… or the one before…

… or the one before…

… or the one before…

… or the one before…

1 Like

While I didn’t get a drop on my evoker last night with 3 weeks of BLP under my belt, two other evokers in the raid (out of 9 of us total) did. So, it’s working. It sucks that they didn’t make it retroactive but I’m inclined to say the accelerated ramping they claimed the BLP would have does in fact exist since I’ve seen 4 gems drop out of my last 5 Sark kills on Heroic.

Keep at it team. I got mine last week and just finished the quest to get it last night. It will drop

It will drop but the issue is many guilds are burning out on doing the raid right now. We have 2 evokers in our guild trying for it every week and its getting harder and harder to keep peoples interest up.

1 Like

Interests? I don’t think we can talk about anything even close to that at this point.

1 Like

Saw 11 or 12 announces yesterday throughout the day while doing world boss mount runs during work, so the pace seems to be accelerating.

Honestly I just pug Sark and don’t bother with anything else. My evoker is 440 and doesn’t need more gear right now. Saves me a lot of time and burnout feeling.

Yeah, we lacked the numbers this week to get Sark H. :frowning:

1 Like

10 weeks of Heroic Sark kills, including all the bad-luck protection weeks, and it still hasn’t dropped for me. Our guild has actively stated they do not want to do the raid anymore and are only doing it so I can get the legendary. Attendance has been rapidly dropping and we likely only have 1-2 more weeks before our guild stops completely. Trying to get this legendary has been the worst part of this entire expansion.

3 Likes