Evoker Legendary Quest -Mythic Sarkareth Drop

Makes sense.

Thanks for clarifying!

Can we get a clarification as to what this means? How it reads is if you do mythic Scalecommander first then Heroic, Normal and LFR have 0% chance to give you the lego.

Please just make the legendary 100% drop rate for players who defeat the encounter on mythic and have the lower difficulties still have a chance.

Rare/random drops with significant power gains are absolutely cringe in the first place.

We learned this in Legion with those legendary items.

Nothing feels quite as bad as seeing that stupid emote spam knowing you just might never see it drop for you.

1 Like

What a terribly worded response
 Does this mean that you only get one shot a week or the order in which you do it matters? Did I mess up by doing lfr first thing this week?

2 Likes

Mythic has a 100% chance.

And additive % chances don’t really work that way for loot chances because if it is higher chance on heroic as they said they have an increasing drop rate with higher difficulties, the big differences is

If Heroic has the cumulatively highest chance of dropping but locks you out from other chances, you’d only run heroic. If you can run lower difficulties for an increasing % chance between each difficulty, you’d have a higher chance doing the lower difficulties because even if it is super-ultra rare like, 1%, 3%, 5%, versus doing one pull at 10%, when you are killing it 3x as much you’re more likely to hit it than only doing it once.

It’s not 100% in mythic. That was only region first mythic kills.

1 Like

Mythic does not have a 100% chance. It only had a 100% drop for the first drop in the region. It has the HIGHEST drop chance, but it is still not 100%.

3 Likes

No, that’s not correct. Only the first kill in each region was 100% chance to drop to start the region unlock for it.

We killed Mythic and got 0, We’ve killed heroic/normal every week on main and alts in two runs and haven’t gone one either.

3 Likes

What are you talking about? I absolutely loved getting the stealth shoulders as my first lego on my rogue alt. Y’all should have tried harder back then. Besides rogues had the fewest legendaries in their available pool. /sarcasm

Hell I think I even got greenskin’s and fist of the dead (can’t remember the assassin bis lego) as my second thru fourth legos too.

You have to know the confusing wording here raises a million more questions than it answers.

1 Like

You have not clarified things at all, lol.

2 Likes

that is not how they worded it, The post says, higher chance on higher difficulties, and if you complete it on lower difficulties it doesnt change your chances at the item. Basically saying, Mythic isnt 100% chance its probably 80% chance with Heroic being 10% chance and Normal being 8% and LFR being 2% for a total of 100% on Mythic, but if you complete it on lower difficulties first, that is your first complete for the week. So higher difficulties will remove that difficulty % before a raid. As most mythic raiders wont touch raids like normal or Heroic outside of a raid night since you can blitz it and LFR is just a steamroll joke you can do before raid. 98% is still basically 100% and there have only been what, 70 raid kills this week on Mythic, thats not even enough to test if its a 98% drop chance.

The post is vague and very confusing.

When is blizzard going to realize literally no one likes this bs rng fiesta to get a major power spike/ mayor quest central to the evoker experience.

There is no way to earn it other than being extremely lucky ( given the abysmal loot chance)

Can we at least build bad luck procesión with every weekly kill we don’t get the item, or get fragments of gem we can turn into the cracked gem.

Heck if the reason is for sub retention, put the gem in the store for 6 month worth of money lol.

There is a big chance I will never get the item, and if I do it won’t feel nice or something exciting. I will just be a relief that the toxic and awful experience is over.

Blizz please never again implement a legendary item if you are going to execute it like this.

3 Likes

Did you kill Mythic before they did their Normal/Heroic kill though? Because the way the response was vaguely worded, if they did, they screwed themselves out of the drop.

Its not 100% on Mythic

If this was the case, it would prove the point and the % chance is based on what you have killed that week before the mythic kill

i just want to know if i should keep doing lfr > normal > heroic OR JUST heroic.

2 Likes

As the response was given, I’d say only do the highest difficulty first because if you get the best chance from doing the highest and no extra chances for doing the lower difficulties, money is on them having it set to one chance to roll per week and higher difficulty being higher chances means you don’t want to waste your roll on a lower chance.

So, like our mastery, you have to progress in reverse, do the highest difficulty first for legendary, then any following kills would be just for things like the cloak and the like.

There should be literally no difference in overall drop chance in any order. In general, going from lower to higher difficulties doesn’t give you the full chance, but only the difference between the two difficulties until you peak.

from what i understood, and asking the evoker discord, it was in your best interest to kill him on all the difficulties that you could.
the blue post sounds like you shouldn’t be doing that and you wasted your weekly chance on normal, or lfr, instead of going right to heroic.