***EVERYTHING We Definitively Know about Classic***

Q: Wow armory? will classic be connected to wow armory and display raids completed for characters etc. I’m keen to know

Will PvP be released in content patches as well?
Honor System Before BGs? (Honor system with Kazzak, BGs with BWL)
Progressive itemization for PvP gear?
Expansion of rank percentages 2ish years after launch?

To be honest it’s not minor at all. And you shouldn’t be rude to anyone who disagrees with your opinion.

If this was the old days when you can name shame anyone everywhere, then yeah. I’d agree. Except Blizzard won’t allow that. If the system is abused by people then it’s Blizzard’s fault for making such a system in the first place. I doubt blacklist will be a big thing this time around, but I hope I am wrong.

1 Like

See, that’s the wonderful thing about opinions - every can have one, regardless of how bad they are.

It is my opinion that the loot trading is such a minor thing that it’s not really worth being upset about, I also don’t think there will be any issues with shaming people on a particular server for the aforementioned issue.

Your opinion is that it will.

We’ll agree to disagree - and if you thought THAT was rude, well…

2 Likes

This Answer could be adjusted/removed to reflect the newest content/phases info from Kaivax.

This could be adjusted/removed as well, in light of last week’s post.

Is there a context or history to this question I’m not familiar with? It seems really out of place among global/universal questions to ask about a specific class’ balance. Is this meant to be more along the lines of, ‘Will any class balancing take place?’

Thanks for putting these together and curating.

First answer is adjusted, I’d already laid out the content buckets (before I even finished that first Blue post)

The threat question is about shield slam as it was buffed in 1.11 which changed things a LOT of DPS.

1 Like

Gotcha.

Asking about a single ability is still sort of missing an opportunity, no? The standard is 1.12. So either we’re opening the can of worms to class balance or we’re not.

It’s something that was in Vanilla - therefore I think it’s worth asking about. If you think through the ramifications of the change it presents - moreso than any other gear change I think - a fairly large difference in raiding.

Not asking for Prom Pallies to get a rework etc. I’m inquiring if something in Vanilla will be in Classic.

1 Like

Well, we can add 1.12 AV to the list of things we definitively know now!

Yep, just came here to do it :frowning:

1 Like

At least it’s still vanilla, man. It may not be 1.5 but do we even know if they have that data?

I really just wanted the NPCs added back in - which takes no additional data (or much work really, maybe an afternoon or two?) to help prevent turtling.

It’s better than it became, but not as good as it was - it’ll have to do.

1 Like

Yeah but simply adding those NPCs back in would make it an inaccurate representation.

Depends on the version - the majority of the changes most people experienced with AV were exactly that.

1 Like

The actual map was different back then too. And if you paid attention to the panel, they were in the habit of overwriting data every patch, which led to data loss.

It’s entirely probable that they don’t have the original 1.5 AV anymore.

I didn’t say anything about 1.5 now did I?

I’m very familiar with all of the changes AV went through. The most important of which being the nerving and loss of guards.

1 Like

You may want to add no RP-PVP servers at start, unless blizzard changes there mind on this.

1 Like

Source on this?

1 Like

It also mentions there will be RP servers.

Taken from the recent Q and A if you wana help support RP-PVP servers liek or post here.

1 Like