***EVERYTHING We Definitively Know about Classic***

I always accept that an unpaid volunteer army will do far more work than a paid corporation though. And the Classic team isn’t big.

Added “Progressive Itemization” to the list of things we know will NOT be in the game.

1 Like

any news on an actual date for release or is it still a vague summer 2019

Still Summer.

We definitely know we will never get a beta release date.

New data just posted in a non-sticky thread by Kaivax.

4 Likes

Good news for some people worried about having to share character space with retail. Hope nobody deleted characters!

Yay, I was so hoping they do this again. For the Alliance!

Any chance you can update this with the new info and quotes?

Played Classic back in the day but just wondering, is attunement going to be a requirement for dungeons/raids or will it not exist in 1.12’s version?

it was a requirement until it was removed wayyyyy later

Yes. 1.12.

SPOILER
its gonna suck

1 Like

Oh how the cow has turned.

Sure, what am I missing?

1 Like

Primarily, quotes.

• AV1.12 post - Which has now been unpinned.
  • Employee Alpha post - Which has now been unpinned.
  • Progressive itemisation post
  • Character caps and PVP - Random reply.

You can add links or quotes to the post without being TL3.

Its going to be a modified version of (*at least *) the 8.1 API right now, and will continue forward as we go. We know this because all the current builds are changing the 81000 number to 13000.

We know that progressive item release will occur. We also know that pre-1.10 they’re going to use the pre-1.10 drop rate tables for mobs, then switch over in CP5 to using the 1.12 drop rate tables (from the Classic Update post).

The AV doesn’t seem to be relevant, and the employee alpha testing is good info, but relevant to the finished product.

I will look at the other pieces when I can, I’m so sleep deprived right now I can barely keep my eyes from crossing.

1 Like

betabetabetabetabetabetabetabetabetabetabetabetabetabetabetabetabetabetabetabetabetabetabetabetabetabetabetabetabetabeta

spongbob!!!

Sharding in all zones for classic, so no stormwind or orgrimmar raids.