EVERYTHING in guild bank is GONE

Six tabs, once filled with thousands of useful reagents, all empty, because of a “glitch.”

To say that I am livid is a gross understatement. This is far, far more than a mere “glitch” – this is a major failure of the game client. And as such, it deserves a major response.

I would like to know what the heck happened and why, and how soon we can get this fixed, New toons (ex.Timerunners) are in need of some of those lost reagents, and it will waste many hours of otherwise happy playtime to manually re-gather those missing reagents.

Someone there at Blizzard needs to lose their job for this failure.

3 Likes

If you haven’t already, please add your issue to the main thread on this.

Blizzard has acknowledged the issue, but there is no ETA as yet.

1 Like

I am already aware there are numerous other threads about guild banks missing some items. Thank you.

Most of those other threads state that some (or even many) items and/or gold are missing. My thread is to document the loss of ALL the items (and gold!) from that guild bank.

Furthermore, the specific thread you linked does not appear to have any response from Blizzard. In fact, to the best of my recollection, NONE of these threads I’ve seen have received any official acknowledgement from Blizzard.

Thank, any way.