Everyone is abusing layering

dude 1 person a minute… thats impossible… do you know how many people are that? in my realms theres 0 people doing it. Stop making stuff up.

3 Likes

Haven’t seen this once on Kromcrush yet, so no, not everyone is abusing layering.

2 Likes

Dunno what you guys want me to say other than you are both wrong, or you both might not be in global/LookingForGroup

Jeez this is only till phase 2 so whats the problem? Stop complain, do you understand Blizzard has to do this be cause otherwise game would be totally unplayable? We need some time people will reach lvl 60 economy will get stable and than its time for get rid of layering , you dont want wait for slain Q with other 1000 people every single Q!

Just stop crying about what others do and enjoy your game… Every1 can level up as they want.

2 Likes

If you keep moving the goal post you’ll end up in another thread, buddy. We’re talking about laying here

1 Like

you are talking about how people annoying you with asking for invite to another layer. So you are either selfish or mad cuz you cant do it. Either way in order to enjoy the game you have to stop looking at those players.

1 Like

just something to pis and maon about
this game not going downhill at all
don’t like it?? go back noob retail .haters wont be missed

1 Like

Yea literally everyone in my guild chat just spams “inv for layer” “need layer inv”. It’s a really weird awful dynamic of the game right now

3 Likes

Why can’t Blizzard make laying less prone to abuse? I really don’t get why you are so offended at me being upset with layering as it works right now

nice b8 m8

Because theres 0 reason to be upset. And suggest how to make it less “abusable” without breaking the entire game instead of just crying about it.

1 Like

Wolity is offended because he/she probably cheated using layering himself/herself.

7 Likes

I feel I’ve been lucky so far on Rattlegore - Alliance. Only have seen one person ask for invite to layer swap.

0 reason? more gold and more resources affects the AH and world economy. levels affect who you can gank and what ganks you, as well as what PVE you can do. this is an MMO, not a single player game.

6 Likes

Layering at the moment is better than having a 30,000 queue and being unable to quest from 1-40 due to the pure mass amount of people.

I don’t like layering, but it will be gone permanently soon.

And then you will make a post about unplayable servers due to massive queues.

1 Like

And here I am over here minding my own business having the most fun I’ve had in 10 years in this game.

4 Likes

This is what a lot of us said when they announced this crap. They should have just let us have surnames and merged dying servers if it came to that. No, surnames weren’t in Vanilla but neither was layering and surnames don’t affect game play like this BS.

I also said Blizzard couldn’t do this without f’ing it up. They’ve become a joke. If this isn’t fixed soon a lot of us will be going back to private servers which provide a much more authentic experience than this feeble attempt.

5 Likes

that’s fine, no one here said layering would break the game for everyone…

i haven’t , i just dont see a reason why people has to be a mad cuz some1 using this method to level up?

1 Like

1 or 2 layer swap per day MAX

4 Likes