Everyone gets Rele trinket in DF

Another mechanic we will be introducing that you will see in this week’s build is increasing the power of Gladiator’s Distinction, the PvP trinket 2-set bonus. In addition to its current effect of providing additional stamina and primary stat, the bonus will now also provide a 15% reduction of incoming crowd control effects. With this added built-in bonus, we will also be retiring the Relentless trinket and current versions of the trinket will have a maximum level of 60 requirement.

As per the new PTR notes

hmm I kind of like this, and it would stop forcing everyone to go orc… which might now be the worst race?

assuming it doesn’t stack with their racial

2 Likes

basically a 75% nerf to orc

9 Likes

I literally JUST race changed my lock to orc earlier today

Yeah ik it’s not gonna happen, but I’m talking to someone to get that reversed lmao

1 Like

great then. maybe classes with longish-cd short-duration ccs should get compensated, like add half a second to monk’s incap and dh imprison

it very much could if it was super recent, like within a week sort of recent.

explain why you wish to undo your race change and you should be good to go. I’ve gotten stuff undone all the time, the only set in stone thing is boosts.

Yeah it was like 2 hours ago lol

ya you should be good. if one actually declines, keep persisting because that’s so damn soon. and your reasonings are just.

basically say you wished to race change your lock for the orc racial and explain how it’s likely being nerfed drastically in the next expansion. say you want to give it more time before you swap in case more changes arise.

Making orc weaker is really good for the game but I don’t know if 15% all cc is the best case scenarios
15% stun duration probably would have been a more accurate strike tbh

orc on use is still typically a really significant amount of damage especially early expansion when we have low primary as is

orc will late xpac fall significantly behind forsure

4 Likes

im glad, im tired of orc/human on every char i make, I think troll/gnome will be meta arena races with this change

human as well and just run double dps trinkets

3 Likes

Humans being the best is biased because they are human

but they didnt nerf human, no?

human is just the new best now it seems, with a dash of undead perhaps.

1 Like

yah i forgot about human, it will be the clear best, troll haste still good tho

i agree 100% with this

Most elegant solution actually. Especially nice for classes that can’t be orcs.

1 Like

omg does this mean i get to play draenei again…!!!

1 Like

Smart of blizz.

Give players what they want and rake in the cash from race changes.

4 Likes

Considering how much cc every class is getting in DF it is probably a good idea

2 Likes

Are we forgetting orc has a built in badge trinket and increased pet damage so is still the best class for maximum burst

Ew