Every Raid Now

It’s reasonable to want to know who you’re talking to and see what their experience is to better understand their view point.

2 Likes

Up the thread they even brag about “exposing” someone else in another thread. That’s their goal. It’s harassment imo

1 Like

Gonna start reporting my posts too like Bladetsar and insist I’m just alt trolling warrior posts to shut down any discussion then?

Point is, you can’t prove at all you’ve done any hardmode content. I can.

2 Likes

There’s nothing wrong with identifying as a high dps spec.

1 Like

Please stop harassing me.

Warriors really do be victims.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Think you can reach 5k posts today before the sun sets?

All I can do is try

1 Like

Wow. Just wow.

It’s simply amazing how quickly they fold.

But my point is proven here.

2 Likes

You’re almost there. What you going to do to celebrate? Personally I would buy a fancy potted grass and place it near my computer desk.

Yes, you seem REALLY interested in stalking people in-game. That point has been clear.

I post when I’m at work and it’s going to be like an 11 hour day today .

Apparently seven people called out… I asked the boss what happened and he said it was a bunch of warrior mains needing the day off to start leveling their Feral druids…

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

They probably took the day off work to enjoy the outdoors. Do you still remember the feeling of grass?

I’m a delivery driver I’m outside right now

Posting in the forums when you are supposed to be driving doesn’t sound very safe.

Technically speaking? You actually ‘harrassed’ me first. Maybe you shouldn’t pick fights so quickly

Takes like 40 minutes for the shippers to unload me…

Grass is somewhat of a distant memory… Like warriors being top DPS

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever expressed interest in stalking you in-game. You have though. Kinda creepy tbh

Look up what stalking means

Gas lighting at it’s finest. Was only interested if you had proof of your HM kills.

Don’t twist the facts Fish

“I just want to know who your mains are in Classic. It’s not stalking I swear”

A few posts up:

“lol, we got so and so to expose themselves in another thread”

Yep, certainly it’s “gas lighting”.

1 Like