Every Raid Now

Nope, 2 of the three are people ive raided with for years. Amazing players who I love. Look us up logs are public nothing stopping you. Shout and Gore are both the guys ive been with for years. Dez is our newest one. They are top notch player. Idgaf if they scale or not because I bring the player. They’re more to me than #s

4 Likes

Wow, exactly what I said. “Leftover warriors”, maybe re-read my comment as I had it absolutely pegged as to the reason your raids would contain so many warriors.

1 Like

Nothing leftover about them. They are exactly what they chose to be and we love our players enough to let them be what they want. Keep crying because your guild hates you while we love our guys.

Stay salty

8 Likes

You can take whatever connotations to the word “leftover” you want but if you want to re-read my post you’ll see the inference you should have taken.

You’re only taking those warriors because you like them as people. My other suggestion is that people take them as an investment for future scaling. Not because they’re useful raid members with comparable dps or utility.

Everything else from scratch, people don’t take warriors.

Thanks for proving my point. You can leave the ad hominem on your way out.

1 Like

I take all players that I like as people. Its kind of a requirement for our guild. Your guild brings you, top speed guilds bring warriors. Nothing you say has any backing at all. You’re just mad so you spew empty lies and we all see it

3 Likes

Now you’re deflecting. You already proved my point when you misunderstood my post and incorrectly inferred the word “leftover” so you just started insulting me.

Plenty of what I say has backing, you haven’t looked at the actual stats.

Just keep replying and deflecting though, it’ll push up the posts where you proved my whole point.

1 Like

I took your lies face on. You have no proof

Posts 17-21 if anyone’s interested, as Slicy is adamant they’re going to argue this to the end.

You already proved my point, just concede.

1 Like

Someone should tell the top 5 speed clearing guilds that they arent suppsoe to bring warriors

Remember…they arent being brught

3 Likes

Posts 17-21 if anyone’s interested, as Slicy is adamant they’re going to argue this to the end.

You already proved my point, just concede.

There are multiple lateral reasons as to why warriors are brought in speedruns, I’ve detailed those in several other threads and I’m not interested in explaining it again to someone who is being as non-committal to their statements as you.

Pugs and guilds searching for players on the whole aren’t speedrunning Ulduar.

I’ll refer you back to posts 17-21.

1 Like

Hey top 5 speed clearing guilds just letting you know that Bladestar has said you cant bring warriors to your top 5 speed clears. They arent allowed.

Slicy go re-read posts 17-21 and just admit you were wrong. You misread my post, accidentally proved my point and now that you’ve realised that you’re deflecting on to other arguments that have no relevance to the overall strength of warriors in regards to dps/utility.

1 Like

In fact every single guild in the top 10 has one.

1 Like

In fact I’ve already explained this in multiple threads as to why. I’m not going to explain it again to someone who runs away from a point they made when it accidentally confirmed exactly what I was saying.

Seems like high performing guilds ARE in fact taking them. Strange

1 Like

Seems like you’re just attempting to hammer home a non-sequitur in order to avoid the fact you confirmed my argument for me.

Anyone interested: Posts 17-21, funny how Slicy is just trying to run away from it as fast as possible.

1 Like

What do top 10 guilds know? Back to your pity party warrior.

2 Likes

Keep deflecting, you already proved my point for me.

1 Like

Posting in another warrior is fine thread.

5 Likes

Do you have any warriors in your guild Drink?