Every Paladin is Tauren?

Every Paladin on the top of ladders seems to be Tauren - why is this? Should I race change?

Warstomp is pretty good, some comps can kill in a warstomp. And the stamina isn’t too bad either.

2 Likes

Think they get 2% more crit dmg and healing amped too.

wait seriously?

Yea
/10char

Yeah thats why shammys go tauren in pve for crit dmg cuz how their cds work.

Thanks man

yeah no problem man

warstomp is good to finish through a fof ww, and obviously the 5% extra stam is nice when you’re a ret and you rely on not dying in stun to wog back with 2% more crit and healing done while wings gives 20% crit chance alone.

Like horde race for paladin are all meh anyway

Yeah I play holy - seems amazing for that too!

the cool paladins are human. dont let that distract you.

5 Likes

You’re right! It was never a thing Untill someone went complete Retard this PvP season and the meta is so dam fast that 2 seconds is all it takes to kill someone.

1 Like

considering or entertaining a race change when you dont even know why you would want to race change in the first place just because you see everyone else doing it
:brain:

5 Likes

All I’ve been seeing int here are Tauren and orcs. It feels like I kinda miss any other race being there.

Am I just imagining things? Sometimes I get the feeling that I’m not paying attention enough to notice :sweat_smile:

undead male kind of died out with legion and old models. you mostly see orcs, tauren, and blood elves now.

I see plenty of undead male warlocks and mages, priests. So casters predominantly.

Tauren males are way too big for my tastes and I’m not a fan of female Tauren design.

TF is probably the ugliest race/gender design.

1 Like

Belf racial is pretty worthless since they removed the silence, basically a 2 min coinflip arcane intellect remover

1 Like

dude i like taurens not because of their racials but for their looks , MOOOO!