Even mega servers are dead on 1-60 leveling content

As long as you can pay to skip 1-58 the zones will be dead.

Also nobody wants to attune those new characters. Bad game.

That wouldn’t fix anything bc no level 70 wants to do those dungs. Boosting = gold for consumes and gear. People want a solution for something that most players want to skip. It’s been this way since the beginning. The only real way to fix it is to introduce new players who want to play and see it or nerf boosting. People doing it for the 30th time want speed.

Retail syncs (caps) characters to monsters/region levels, which is a VERY BAD idea.
You should never make adventurer weaker when they return to past areas. BAD BAD BAD.
However if it’s by choice to help guildies, why not.

Also retail has scapped everything good about classic-tbc-wotlk era, why would us that are playing here in TBC want to play that dumb version ?

But yeah the “play retail” posts you just ignore. :wink:

Why do people keep bringing this up? 1-60 content is SUPPOSED to be dead. Its old content. Its a gateway to get to the current content.

Not sure why some players are so obsessed with levelling. Do you log into your level 35, see nobody in STV, then log out and come post in forums? Everyone is in outland, where the content is. Also, some people don’t seem to be aware
you can level by yourself.

This is propaganda and a lie. I just lvled 1-60 on benediction alliance. People everywhere

1 Like

It’s not a lie at all. I’m just the only one with courage to say anything. We have been conspiring all along to get LFD, LFR, and DS in all versions of WoW classic and SoM included and you won’t be able to stop it.

Classic wrath is almost here for you lobby warriors chill out bro

Putting my sarcasm aside, you really thing those things wouldn’t be a welcome sight with the way the game is now?

So you have the gall to talk about games you don’t play.

Classic community in a nutshell.

Yes, just blantantly ignore every other video game out there and shoot for the most bottom of the barrel example, while still missing the point of why cod is popular.

Cod is popular not because it’s instant gratification, but because by design, it’s a fast paced game. First person shooters are way more in depth than just “haha gun go brr”. Cod is the best at filling in the role of “fast paced shooter”, which is why the TTK is fast and the maps are small. Even their largest maps are meh sized compared to other shooters.

So go off on your tangent with no knowledge of what you’re talking about.

You mean classic, right? The differences between classic and TBC are basically nothing. The difference between BFA and SL are night and day due to the fact that Blizzard changes system every expansion, hell, every season. Sure the QOL aspect are the same, and the core design of raids, mechanics, composition are still there, but the games do changes in their systems, from artifacts to azerite power, corruption gear, to legendary making and anima.

What changed between classic to LK, they added in a currency to buy gear for being unlucky.

So don’t sit here and say:

When you couldn’t be more wrong.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Oh god the cope.

Classic was trash. The player count dropped hard after the hype died, and people couldn’t wait to get into TBC. One of the major complaints about LK classic is the fact that Naxx is still fresh in people’s minds.

If they released classic again without SOM changes, and without the HC community, we’d have 1 pvp server and 1 pve server.

Hell we can see with the current server count that SOM is a shell of the classic playerbase.

Because who would have thought that releases of a game wouldn’t be the popular, especially since more people have played those expansions at their original release, compared to classic. Add to that the drama at Blizz, their mishandling of that, and the mismanagement of their own games, ranging from killing OW and the OWL, killing Heros, Warcraft 3 drama, Diablo Immortal phones, sex crimes, no Diablo 4, killing of OW2 before it even dropped, and more.

I said it before, I’ll say it again.

You can keep coping for your glory days from 2005, the rest of us are moving on.

There are a lot of people with fond memories of EverQuest, Dark Age of Camelot, or other games around during that time. To say they’re all bad is just incorrect. It’s more accurate to say they catered to a different customer than yourself.

Yes, that’s because people play the game for max level content. NOT for the leveling experience.

There is no solution that will change this reality without completely making a new type game.

Going 1-58/60 in Azeroth is going to be dead, I see someone roughly every 30min and that’s only if I’m going from one place to another. Seeing someone in Menithal, seeing a horde in Tanaris doing the same quest I am with someone else, while I still find people it might as well be a solo expirience.

There’s nothing wrong with that because everyone that’d want a level 70 has one and the people that want another, a majority of them are getting boosted. Even the ones that could level in Outland are getting boosted, the amount of people I get on spy while going passed SSC is insane.

I seriously do not understand what people expect from the 1-60 zones. It was exactly like this in original tbc, very few people were leveling most of the population was in outland doing the current content.

1 Like

Well no it wasn’t. Because BC went from 7 million to 12 million subs there were lots of new players leveling in Azeroth. No boosts in original. And lots of people joined them with alts. I had a few 70’s in BC but I also had little trouble finding groups for my alts in the Azeroth dungeons. Perhaps some servers had less new players but others had lots in the lower zones

1 Like

This mechanic is cancer when forced.

Those players were wrong too.

The game went down a terrible path, once it became nothing but a metrics treadmill.

10s, bad idea.
Different raid difficulty, bad idea.
Daily quests and hard time gates, bad idea.
Bring the player not the class, bad idea.
LFD/Raid, cross realm, bad idea.

Dual spec. Only good change in Wrath.

1 Like

How people have fun is subjective. I very much prefer the smaller raids, so much so that I decided not to do the 40 man raids this time around. I already did them in original and don’t need to do them again. I already know they’re not fun for me. I’m still debating whether to do the 25 man raids, I probably won’t. I liked the Lfd. It significantly improved finding a group. The benefits outweighed the negatives for me.

i find it hard to believe THAT many people are going out and buying new accounts to boost new characters. you can only have ONE character boosted PER ACCOUNT.

correction that’s how modern wow players and players from retail have been TRAINED to play over the last several expansions ever since wod.

you seem to either not understand or be deliberately ignoring the definition of the point of having a classic server experience. no it isn’t the exact same thing but that ISN’T an excuse to throw your hands up and give up and turn it into retail lite.

Yes it was. I leveled a priest and a shaman through the old zones and there was never a point where I had to fight for spawns or had multiple players in the same area while leveling. The vast majority of the players were in outland not azeroth.