EU and US account in 2024!

So, this has been posted several times before, and I think we should keep bringing up this topic until Blizzard does something about it. EU and US accounts should be merged. I have played on my EU account since 2012 and have recently started playing on my US account so I can primarily play on an RP realm there. It’s unbelievable that I can’t bring my transmogs or mounts here like you can do across EU accounts. I know that US and EU are two different “things,” as you have tried to explain to us for years now, but in 2024, it should be possible to at least have your mounts and transmogs so you can bring some of your identity with you. We are not asking for cross-region Warbands between US (NA) and EU accounts, but simply for the ability to transfer transmogs and mounts (and maybe achievement points?). This isn’t something that a lot of players care about since they only play in their own region and are fine with that, but for those who do care, this is a pretty big deal. We are in 2024 now, and it’s time for you to make this happen. As I mentioned earlier, we are aware of the region restrictions, but come on, at least let us bring something over. People are literally buying the game and subscriptions twice. If it’s licensing issues, that’s your problem, not the players’ who have paid for subscriptions for many years. Do us the favor and let people enjoy the game to its fullest

4 Likes

I think what you are asking is pretty reasonable but i don’t know about the legalities of doing this across the EU and US. Different rules for different regions. Still it seems like a worthwhile request.

Doesn’t affect me but i wish you luck with it.

1 Like

Thank you!
I think you are touching on one of the main core issues. It’s a very specific problem for a small population of WoW players. When it comes to legalities, I understand it can be troublesome (gotta love big corporations/restrictions, etc.). But it shouldn’t be a problem for Blizzard to grant, for example, US accounts with the mounts on their EU account. Not necessarily merge them if that won’t work, like it obviously doesn’t. But at least grant the players the mounts or cosmetics/transmogs. It should not be an issue at all in 2024. Im not asking for warband across the EU/ NA.

1 Like

I can’t say for certain, but I believe it was brought up during an interview about, either Plunderstorm or Remix, that Holly had said it was a regulatory issue.

I doubt that there are any regulations that prevent bringing over your mounts, pets and transmogs. I have BlizzCon and twitch-drop items on both of my accounts, but all the rest just on EU. I don’t even have the mounts, pets and transmog I collected IN GAME!

It wasn’t a very involved answer. In fact it’s the only thing I’ve heard stated about it from anyone at Blizzard.
I think players should be able to swap regions freely, or at the minimum an exception made for military personnel who may be based anywhere in the world.

Is it possible to xfer toons across regions?

If so would that bring all your stuff with it?

No. Each region is like it’s own game.

2 Likes

It’s not possible to transfer anything between regions and almost certainly never will be. The systems are completely separate.

You already can… I have an EU account I haven’t used it in years but I have it.

Pretty sure they are stopping the ability to merge accounts period, so I seriously doubt they’re going to allow you to merge them from different regions.

1 Like

Correct.

2 Likes

Every region has different restrictions. That’s why they’re separate.

1 Like