Esports Welcomes the World of Warcraft Cataclysm Classic

I had no idea WoW was a singing competition.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

First Blizzard ruins classic with character boost, then Blizzard ruins it further with WoW Tokens, now they ruin it even more with ESportsā€¦ What is next?

3 Likes

Classic eSports? What is that, the GDKP Olympics? Whoever can punch their credit card number into the 3rd party gold selling site the fastest wins?

1 Like

Man what if making the worldā€™s best leveling campaign was an esport :open_mouth:

no one wanted this.

funding could have went to bug fixes for cata and better QA as well as more development on SoD since they are the same team.

Epic fail.

2 Likes

Stop with this crap. This is a MMORPG. Reconnect with your players and start listening.

3 Likes

lol Classic.

1 Like

Then all the companies that were backing theme started to pull out when they started investigating. The Esports had itā€™s time and that moved on.

1 Like

Who at the office is still trying to get this garbage to fly?

WoW was never designed for E-sports and you canā€™t force it without breaking it.

2 Likes

Esporting is why wow no longer feels like a real MMOā€¦ Mmos are not ment to be esports. Thereā€™s nothing interesting to watching wow these days and the numbers of viewers shows this.

Besides after the player funded prize pool debacle and the Blitz chung hong kong controversy itā€™s a shock anyone participates or watches anything else esports related by blizzard entertainment.

1 Like

wrong. the execs did. and shareholders. the only customers that matter in blizzs eyes.

Why Just Why GIF - Why Just Why But Why GIFs

1 Like

Stop trying to turn an MMORPG into an esport. You spent years trying to do it with arena and failed. Now you are pushing it hard in PvE.

1 Like

I mean blizz abandoned hots when their esports failed. to them if aint epsorts it aint nothing.

:sleeping: Esports.

1 Like

gussports.

There it is. The Classic Agenda.

April has come and gone what are we doing here with these jokes?

WoW has e-sports? I thought they fired everyone.