Esports Welcomes the World of Warcraft Cataclysm Classic

He really thinks people want to sit at Southshore 24/7 and run into each other for “PvP”

This tourney about to be lit

3 Likes

I’m sure all three serious PvPers in Classic will have the time of their lives

1 Like

Haven’t heard that one before, go enjoy your raid lockout boy
Imagine doing the same raid more than twice

1 Like

Forsure. The original tournaments were the highlight of wow for me watching the players every year at their peak.

3 Likes

reee sports

2 Likes

why waste dev time on this crap noone wants?

cata still riddled with bugs

1 Like

Playing WoW to only PvE is not healthy

1 Like

2007: we hate e-sports in wow

2024: same as above

9 Likes

So it sound is like mdi. Run a mythic dungeon for time. But it’s a Run with a raid.

Someone at blizzard wasn’t noticing awc and mid fight for least watched content.

Oh well, best of luck to whoever shows up all the same.

gz to whoever plays with chan on the win

1 Like

No thanks, boring watching the same sweats play the same meta comps

Add solo queue so we can stop meta comps

3 Likes

Arena failed as an Esport and hurt PvP overall. It’s not a watchable product which is why the AWC has no viewers. Most PvPers don’t do Arena and are looking for MMO PvP which are large scale objective based PvP. Since well it’s an MMO.

Hot take all BGs should be solo Que to create organic PvP. If you want team play then do RBGs or organize WPvP. Solo Que is the future of PvP.

1 Like

Makes sense since cata is basically retail.

1 Like

1 Like

I could not agree more.

I’d also like to be clear, there is not one single thing sports related about Esports.

This is one of the reasons WoW is in the terrible shape it is now and also partly why the community is so toxic and difficult to deal with in WoW and other Blizzard IP.
No one wants to watch garbage.

4 Likes

B b but muh world of warcraft cataclysm private server '24 edition parses and arena rating! Lmao

The irony of the company who literally ruined esports continuing to try is so funny to me. You guys had it, you were on ESPN lmao. And you messed it all up so bad, the US government investigated you OMEGALUL. Back down lil kid this isn’t your scene anymore.

1 Like

abomb has always a 100% accuracy
he has 100% of bad takes all the time

1 Like

Where is the signup for the tournament?

PLEASE STOP WITH THE ESPORTS!!

its played out and bogus.

THIS IS AN MMO!!

ACT LIKE IT ALREADY!!!

sheesh… tired of yall acting like the playerbase wants esports… we dont.

We.

Yes all of us. We just want good content and meaningful rewards in wow.

Not some esports go go go, speed fest.

We want good story, good dungeons, good out door activities in a world we call home.

Get your priorities straight…please.

6 Likes