Esports Welcomes the Lich King’s Return!

Esports Welcomes the Lich King’s Return!

With the release of the Wrath of the Lich King Classic, it is time for more WoW Esports events!

View Full Article

13 Likes

Can’t wait to see the dumpster fire of comments that are about to come

26 Likes

Thank god. I haven’t had a nap in a long time.

42 Likes

Lol. Lmao.

11 Likes

Don’t threaten me!

19 Likes

Reported for creating a hostile work environment.

28 Likes

Isn’t it sad though, they’ve neglected wow arena and pvp so much for the past 3 or 4 expansions what the 10+ years old version of an arena tourney will most likely completely overshadow the 5 people that watched the last retail arena tournament.

Hire people who play the game for pvp desgin, in the mid to long run it’ll be far more profitable than having 0 devs allocated to it to cut costs.

4 Likes

:laughing:

Classic esports, actual lol.

12 Likes

I’m amazed the Boo This Man memes haven’t been posted yet.

4 Likes

Yes, I just love watching people sit at computers verbally abusing each other about things that are not real.

What a time to be alive. Can we just skip to 2028?

1 Like

OCE? modCheck

Esports in WoW was a mistake.

29 Likes

18 Likes

Can it just not be?

23 Likes

So what are you giving us to make us turn it on and mute it in a background tab?

11 Likes

Guys, I’m begging you, cut the budget and do something else. No one cares about WoW esports. There’s millions of players and barely a few thousand ever care to watch this stuff

23 Likes

Do I get a title for watching them? Classical Enthusiast something something…

Didn’t really watch them until the Fearless Spectator thing

:volcano: :dragon: :volcano: :dragon:

Stop with the esports. Omg

25 Likes

Barely anyone cares about these eSports events. Put money into something else. Like fixing Wintergrasp on classic. Literally anything else.

14 Likes

There’s gotta be some money in this. I haven’t seen this much Unanimous negative reaction since DLC was first introduced.

For them to still do it it’s gotta be making money

2 Likes