Error wow51900123 and wow51900128 10/24/2020

Same issue for me as well.

I’m connecting from US and having the same issues. It may have gotten done on both? Hopefully they’re working on fixing it but considering this has been up for like an hour I don’t see them communicating soon.

try the steps in this

Nope, Oceanic (so USA account originally), same issue across both accounts, pc’s in the same house. Nothing to do with EU here.

I NEVER HAD A Euro Account, always been in NA…and cant log in, so please dont tell us we had a euro account when i have NEVER left NA

I still cant log in US Servers

I havent seen this myself but I hope they are because it’s happening again.

I was logged in just fine but when I went to switch realms I got kicked out and can’t get back in

I NEVER HAD A Euro Account, always been in NA…and cant log in, so please dont tell us we had a euro account when i have NEVER left NA/or played on/made a Euro account, i dont even know how to make a euro account from NA

Breaking News in-game acknowledging the issue, so they are on it! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Don’t have an EU account, but still having these issue. Aussie account logging into US.

This is a fix for one person having issues, not all of us at one time. This will fix nothing.

I keep getting the same issue as everyone else.

There’s a breaking news post in the login area now - apparently after like half an hour they’re just now aware.

1 Like

They don’t. They’re responding to the presence of the Blizz post and the fact that this thread was never closed, but not bothering to read it.

So at this point they’re just confusing the issue and making things more difficult.

1 Like

hahahh maybe :stuck_out_tongue: wow has covid

Same thing here, Classic, Retail and Beta are all borked when trying to login.

I don’t have an EU account either, never have, and this issue is occurring for me as well.

I can’t log into WoW or OW.

Same issue here

Don’t Necro this thread - the October 24th issue is different

3 Likes