Error wow51900123 and wow51900128 10/24/2020

STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD.

It’s for a completely different and resolved issue. All you’re doing is beating a 9 day old thread!

1 Like

They’re aware of an issue with Authentication Servers and are currently working on a solution. 10/24/2020 1052pm EST USA

I’ve already spent my time outside today. I decided to come in and relax while playing a bit and now I can’t even log on. This is irritating.

1 Like

this is the newest thread related to this issue
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/disconnected-before-character-select-screen/695075/343

2 Likes

I’ve never been EU and i cant log in on American servers

It’s not just in the EU region…Oceanic too

OOF, what a horrible situation

Well no response from Buzzard YET

Same. Oceanic not EU. Never have been.

I was logged in playing just fine earlier. Took a break and just tried to get back on and got the error codes of WOW51900127 and WOW51900128. My honey was on just fine while I had trouble getting on. Now he’s been kicked off. I was looking forward to playing some WoW before I called it a night. Might not happen now.

Still getting error WOW51900217. Never had an EU account. US is still down!

You have Been Disconnected from the server. (WOW51900319)

I’m sitting here…in discord, with my WHOLE squad, as they play, and they can’t get enough of my ranting, they’re dying of laughter, because of this blatant oversight.

Before us many thousands of subscribers began having this error, you guys failed to repair the launcher, in it’s previous state, where the client would disconnect after connecting the player, return to the previous screen, and then to the character login screen.

I’m not a developer of any sort, my time spent isn’t anymore important than the next person, and the issues I face are apart of my ToS, but this is the 8th, and by far the WORST prelaunch most of us have experienced since classic, this is your 8th prelaunch, and it DOESN’T even have any new content, aside from the stat scrunch, to validate the many critical errors we’re facing.

All I can do is suck it up and wait til you guys figure out who you broke login capabilities for thousands of subscribers, but with the staff, resources, and time that you’ve accumulated since your first launch, this is infuriating to a degree.

I’ve played your Alpha, I’ve played your Beta, an issue as major as this one shouldn’t have made it to the live servers.

2 Likes

Thank you!!

theyve acknowledged it on the login screen and said they are working on it.

hello blizzard, anyone home?

Have never lived in the EU, therefore have always been on a US server. My account has zero to do with the EU. The EU may be having an issue, but if it’s the same issue, it’s not because the US has anything to do with EU servers. Because obviously there are a ton of people on here that are having the same issue that also have nothing to do with EU servers.

Negative, I have always been a US account and I’m logging in to a US server

that post is 9 days old as well as this thread. newest thread related to this issue is here
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/disconnected-before-character-select-screen/695075/439

Intern is on his way to the office to reset the modems, be patient.

My account is registered in the US and should be connecting to US servers.