Error wow51900123 and wow51900128 10/24/2020

yeah i just noticed that. this is a necro thread. the new problem doesnt appear to have a blue post against it.

My accountā€™s never been registered to EU, itā€™s always been America, and I still canā€™t log in.

1 Like

I am having the same issue, and my account should have never been in the EU? If you are saying my account was EU registered at some point I would love to know when and why?

West Idaho here same issues

Having this issue as well. Have always had a us account

Having same issue (WOW51900123). Wife is playing just fine. She logged in about an hour before I tried with no problems and is still playing. Hopping this gets resolved soon.

1 Like

US Account same issue

Same as above, at least I donā€™t feel bad since all of my fellow players are also exiled from home.

Some things to do while we canā€™t log on:
-Re-watch awesome / spooky series on your fav streaming service (looking at you Stranger Things)
-Think about all the sweet xmogs youā€™ll put together when you log back in
-Call your loved ones / eat something nutritious

Hope you all are staying healthy and that weā€™re back online soon.

2 Likes

Blizzard isnā€™t letting me post about any post about the Scourge invasion here.

The blue post is nine days old brotha. Haha.

1 Like

Aus down too

Never had an EU account.

1 Like

Yea iā€™m definitely having this issue on a US account.

Same here, canā€™t get into Moon Guard. Have been trying for 15 minutes.

Same here on US servers

WOW 51900123 Error, ongoing server-side issue, when trying to log in, first show server full then you have been disconnected

AU here trying to get into Dalaran. Getting issue 127, canā€™t login at all.

I am on the West Coast of the US and my account resides on a US server. I am in earlier today and was working fineā€¦ Now canā€™t log in and getting the error message WO51900319ā€¦

Ahh, take it you had this issue long before today? How long have you had it. And hopefully, since its effecting what seems like a large amount more. It will get handled quicker.

NA account cant log in either central canada