Error wow51900123 and wow51900128 10/24/2020

cant log in. so dumb.

I’m also having this issue. My account has always been US.

West Coast Canada, same problem here :frowning: Saddening

1 Like

finally got my trolls then this…oof

guys, post on twitter too, maybe they see there, after all here it doesn’t seem to work

1 Like

+100 to this. i have never had affiliation with EU anything on this game ever. if it is, bllizzard did it.

I am accessing the US realms from the US and I can’t log in either. So its not EU

That reply is 9 days old Aarelus. In other words, at that time. It was an EU only issue.

1 Like

ive always been u.s account. lets get this fixed rather then give dumb excuses blizz…

I’ve had this character since MoP on the same US servers. Same issues.

WTB [BLUE POST]

me either. i am east coast.

My account was most definitely not originally registered in EU, so it’s not exclusive to that.

Edit: Oops, should’ve looked at date, just saw blue post so thought this was their first response to the current issues!

This is false, my account has never been EU.
This is honestly bad customer service, you should never give an assessment that does not apply stating is as fact.

that was a post from 9 days ago

US account in Tennessee, can’t log in either.

Wrong im East Coast USA

Eastern Idaho reporting in with 319 and 128 errors. Blue update please…

1 Like

Hi, all! This is an old thread. Everyone seems to be experiencing the problem in the US right now, and it seems to be a different issue than this thread from over a week ago. Also, the error numbers for most seem to be different. There are a bunch of posts on the new disconnect problem, none of which mentions it being related to the EU servers.

2 Likes

I don’t have an EU account, but it’s still disconnecting me.

1 Like

I have the issue logging into US Kilrogg. I have never had an EU battle.net account.