Error wow51900123 and wow51900128 10/24/2020

Same here logged out for a sec and now cannot log back in because of this issue

Same here. :frowning:

Same issue here, getting the error

Yaā€™ll, I think this is a separate issue from whatā€™s happening right now. This thread started several days ago.

Same errors here, 123, 127, 128. US account on US servers.

1 Like

I have only lived in the United States and I am not sure how or why my account would have been made in the EU. So that might not be a constant.

WOW51900128

Canā€™t login ā€¦ Blue Update please ā€¦

2 Likes

same i cant log in at all

1 Like

I thought we were done with this crap after the first few days.

4 Likes

still having issues, and my account (as far as i know) has never been affiliated with the EU. hoping this can get fixed soon as i dont have much longer to be able to play today :confused:

1 Like

how and why would my account (which has always been in the US) be registered in the EU? that seems smartā€¦

I am having the same issue. Error code BLZ51914003. I am on a US account that was created in the US and has never been changed to another country location. Iā€™m in northern California on Northland Communications ISP.

Tried to log in and keep getting kicked and will get the WOW51900128

Same issue on my end.

WOW51900127

Can we get a blue response?

1 Like

Nor-Cal reporting in. Same here.

Only ever had a US based account and Iā€™m getting the same error message.

Same here, cannot log in. I made this account a loooong time ago on a US server, never lived in the EU, never played on EU on this account. This is NOT an EU only thing.

1 Like

Same issue here US account.

Same here. Argent Dawn US server, keep getting booted out before loading the character screen, error 51900319. Yay Saturday night gamingā€¦