Error wow51900123 and wow51900128 10/24/2020

No we dont have EU accounts lol. Try harder.

2 Likes

123 and 127 for me. Never had anything to do with EU. Wow classic is logging in just fine though.

1 Like

Hi there, despite what is being claimed here I have a US battle.net account with a US WoW account and I cannot connect at this time.

1 Like

Same Here been trying for 30 mins

2 Likes

Iā€™m having this problem now, i just went to buy some groceries to lock me up in my house, and i find this when I arrive T_T

OCE, connecting in OCE. Same issue.

1 Like

Iā€™m east coast usaā€¦never lived overseas. My account shouldnā€™t be doing this as its an American acctā€¦but Iā€™m still having the same issue as these folkā€¦as is my buddy (also east coast)

1 Like

Same here man. I have only ever played WoW but those other MMOs look better and better every time I canā€™t log in to play.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve also only had a US account, as has my husband, and weā€™re both getting this error.

2 Likes

Same twitter shows nothing. My time expires in 5m. Contemplating the renewal since these recent screw ups from this new patch.

Im EC as well and im having the issue i guess they think its a ddos attack .

2 Likes

I have never logged into EU and I am experiencing this issue so youā€™re hypothesis is incorrect.

That is 100% false, I have lived in the US all my life, my account was bought and created on Deathwing server from the start. Never has been a EU account ever. And Im still getting this error.

Do you have ANY idea how much time camping Rustfeather Iā€™m missing out on?

1 Like

I also have a US account and I am getting the same problem with a wow51900319 error.

I have a US registered account trying to connect to US servers. Iā€™m getting error WOW51900319.

US account trying to access US servers and getting immediately disconnected after ā€œLogging into game server.ā€

I have only every had a US account since vanilla and I am still having this issue.

I just tried logging in again from the game log in screenā€¦ It seemed like there were two error messages thrown and I had to record the screen to see what they were. The first is WOW51900127 and then a split second later changed to WOW51900319.

1 Like

I have not been able to login either. US based account.

I have received the ā€œYou have been disconnected. (WOW51900123/WOW51900127/WOW51900128)ā€ error after receiving a ā€œServers are fullā€ and queue message.