Error wow51900123 and wow51900128 10/24/2020

123, 127, and 128 issues affecting me too. Live in US, and on a US Based account. :frowning: SadFox

1 Like

Iā€™m getting WOW51900123 if I try to launch from the battle.net app. Iā€™m getting WOW51900319 if I try to log in from the game log in screen. I was logged in fine not more than an hour ago. Have been US based from the start.

Ditto same issue.

Most likely, ā€œmost ofā€ my account was registered in the US and Iā€™m getting the same error.

am still trying to understand how is a account has anything to do with the server issue that everyone is having to log in WOW51900123 ERROR

1 Like

Same here. US account, now and always.

1 Like

Blizzard this is ridiculous. Honestly, if you guys canā€™t get it sorted out after nearly 2 weeks of prepatch then this REALLY kills my hopes for Shadowlands. On the verge of just quitting this game

It is almost like they are trying to get people to quit the game xD

1 Like

I get a message saying that it is connecting to the login servers but then I get disconnected with the WOW51900128.

It was fine yesterday but canā€™t log in at all today.

2 Likes

Also having this issue.

This. 51900127 also

I do not have a EU account at all

Also having same issue along with like 5-6 guildiesā€¦ :frowning:

Theyā€™re making it easier for me to quit, if SL release is bad then Iā€™m out lol

Iā€™d like to chime in and say that my account has never been associated with anything in the EU, and this is from an account originating from launch.

I am having the same issue, itā€™s usually WOW51900123.

1 Like

ok and a lot of us dont have eu accountsā€¦ never haveā€¦ still affecting us too.

5 Likes

Time to check Twitter!

October 24th, 9:30PM CDT. 51900127. US Battle.net, US servers.

Everybody chill, last week, EU accounts went down, now itā€™s US turn. Thumbs up. Would be great if wow credited us days of unfortunate events.

1 Like

I have always had a US account and im getting the 127 error

1 Like