Error wow51900123 and wow51900128 10/24/2020

tried manually logging in via the portal screen, it switched to error code WOW51900319 – I just started playing again eight days ago thinking yall had this under control. I’m giving up for tonight but if i cant log in within the next couple days i’m cancelling my account again

I’m U.S. based too and I’m having the same issue. Was just about to switch servers and got disconnected and now I’m having the said issue.

I have a US account and always have. Unable to get past login server.

Just got kicked and can’t log back in, US based server :confused:

Getting wow51900127 and my account was never registered in the EU. I think you need to dig a little deeper.

2 Likes

Getting the WOW51900123 or 8 error. Seems every Fri/Sat night I have an issue. Sub cancelled for now.

2 Likes

Just got kicked and can’t log back in, US based server :confused:

Same. I just got home from helping a friend move and I’m getting [YOU HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED (WOW51900127)] Never have had an EU account.

1 Like

I don’t have an EU account either and cannot get in. I have never had this issue before. I am getting error 51900127 and 51900123 as well. This is ridiculous!

1 Like

Having the same issues myself, US made account trying to log in to a US server

1 Like

never had an EU account… can’t log in.

1 Like

Same here I have gotten WOW51900123, 127, 128, and 319 errors. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Just wanted to update. I am receiving this error message. Updating due to my account originating here in the US not EU.

Same issue here. Can we get an update? I understand new expansions can cause complications but a new connection issue every other day is a little ridiculous.

2 Likes

I was never register in the EU. Dig deeper.

2 Likes

Haha they definitely have something going on affecting everyone as i just tried to swap servers to get on someone else now getting this.

1 Like

Just started getting the 123 error in server queue etc, and then disconnect. Edit U S realm btw. Never had a EU registered account

My guild is having the same issue, WOW51900123. We are in US region Oceania. We will have to cancel our raid for this week.

Same issue here, can’t get past login server

I have never registered an EU account and I can’t get in at all

1 Like