Error code wow51900325 when switching toons

every time am switching toons am getting an error code wow51900325

5 Likes

Hey there Doreleran,

Thanks for reporting this error! This sort of behavior can be caused by a problem with local game files. Try running a scan & repair on the game followed by a User Interface reset to fix up potentially corrupted or damaged game files.

9 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Gaviin WOW51900325 and BLZBNTAGT00000BB8 errors

I know this is an old thread, but I’ve just recently been experiencing the same issue after the last DF update. I’ve done both the scan & repair and UI reset and it hasn’t fixed the issue.

I have 2 Bnet accounts: If I’m only logged into one at a time, there are 0 issues and 0 errors. If I log into both at the same time and try to swap realms on either account (no issues when swapping characters on a realm I’m already logged into), I experience the error “wow51900325”.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

EDIT: I just realized that I’m posting from a Classic character. The issues I’m experiencing are on Retail and not Classic. I didn’t switch Forum characters before posting, sorry for any confusion.

3 Likes

Hey got a friend running into the same problem did you find any solution?

Hey there! Sorry for the delay, I went back to posting on my main Retail character and haven’t checked the forums on this guy in several months. :persevere:

I’ve played around with all of my addons and I found that MogIt was the source of many of my account and character errors. Uninstalling it, in spite of fixing other errors, did not fix THIS particular dual-boxing error, however. If you or your friend is having other random UI errors or errors logging into any pre-Shadowlands-itemlevel-squish Twink characters, uninstalling MogIt is the solution.

BACK TO THE INITIAL ISSUE… What I’ve noticed from my own gameplay over the past several months is that I can avoid the realm-swapping issue by not attempting to log out or change realms on my accounts at the SAME TIME. Meaning, if I’m logged into both accounts and wish to change characters or realms, I need to do it ONE ACCOUNT AT A TIME. After the first account has fully swapped characters/realms and is logged back in, THEN do the second account. Since abiding by this one, little step, I have not had any further “wow51900325” errors or auto-logout issues.

I hope this helps! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like