Error 422/Can't Edit My Post

Im getting this error 422 while trying to edit a post I have in the recruitment discord. Is there something wrong with the forum atm?

1 Like

I am also having this issue. :confused:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/error-422-when-trying-to-update-forum-thread/

I figured out the issue…at least for me

I used to be a level 3 poster but got knocked down to a level 2…for reference, I added links and images to my posting…after removing those things i was able to edit my post…maybe yours is the same way?

1 Like

Thank you, I will give it a try. What makes you get knocked down levels though? Just… because I don’t post a lot?

No actually there’s a whole thread on it in this forum as to why we lost our level 3’s

I reported this and was given a “we are aware of the issue” with this error. At first I was told others had to post before I could update my Guild and Community threads. This was obviously wrong, so I asked again and viola was told “they are aware”.

"Greetings Che,

Sorry for the confusion with the last reply.

We’ve aware of the error 422 and it is being looked into but we currently do not have a workaround if you encounter it. It may be best to recreate your thread with the updated information.

Sorry for the inconvenience."

1 Like

I am having a similar problem. Despite having a forum R2 (which tells me I am able to post youtube links) I get repeated error messages when I try, and today have been getting Error 422 messages.

I’d love to see a reason for this happening.

1 Like

I think they would like to see our old posts go down. The posts I’m trying to update start from the last forum reset and have over 5K views.