ERROR #3350467440 (0000000000) File I/O error

I can get into WoW, but it will always crash when I am at “logging into game servers” and display this code. I also cannot repair my game because BLZBNTAGT00000BB8 will pop up over and over and over again. I have tried every possible solution so far and just seem to be at a road block right now.

I have updated my drivers, deleted my addons and Twitch, deleted and reinstalled both Wow and the Client, disabled my firewall, created a new admin account, ran in admin, I have done pretty much everything I have seen and I still cannot play or even fix my game.

Has anyone been having this problem>

1 Like

ive had the same issue. Not sure how to fix it myself. have you found any fixes?

1 Like

Hi Lumimyst

Looks like the OP fell through the forum cracks. Can you detail what is happening. What errors do you see those sorts of things. I need a story.

so I originally got “Your World of Warcraft installation is damaged. To learn how to repair it, see: https://battle.net/support/article/6572” after the latest update then ill run the repair and get “Whoops looks like something broke, give it another shot - Whoops! Looks like something broke. Give it another shot.​ Error Code : BLZBNTAGT00000BB8” and it continues to rinse and repeat…if i am lucky for it to launch it then gives " ERROR #3350467440 (0000000000) File I/O error"

1 Like

Hmm - you know I would be tempted to uninstall then reinstall the game and Battle.net

You might try uninstalling Battle.net first:

Step 5 must be completed - delete the Battle.net folder

okie dokie, i will try that and let you know what happens. I havent had this issue (or any install issue) since i started playing the game back at the end of vanilla, so i cant complain too much lol

One thing - what security software are you running. Good old Windows Defender is fine.

i have that along with malwarebytes but neither has ever given me any issues

If that is the Malwarbytes Premium it is very aggressive antivirus. It’s a good one but could be causing issues. Have you tried disabling things - right click on the icon down near your clock. Disable everything then give things another go.

Leave it all disabled while you uninstall - reinstall things. Windows Defender will take over

in the process of that now, im hoping this will work. uninstalled battle.net app and reinstalled it, uninstalled wow and now reinstalling that

i’m continuing to get the error that something went wrong while downloading the game again.

Alright - lets try uninstalling the Malwarebytes temporarily. Then restart the computer. Right click on the Battle.net desktop icon. Select “Run as Administrator”.

sounds like a plan

Something went wrong with a file. We’re not sure what caused it, so please try again or click the code below for more information. Sorry about that! Error Code : BLZBNTAGT00000840 while redownloading :frowning:

Let’s take a look at a DXDiag report Lumimyst.

The second section of page has DXDiag report instructions - we don’t require the MSinfo report.

That will be a wall of text. If you have issues pasting on the Forum here go ahead and put it up on pastebin.com. Provide the link code portion of the URL - example below.

(The green bold portion at the end of this example link: https://pastebin.com/**Qk28Ed1P** <=== this code)

Alternately you can place the link in a Preformatted Text box. Paste the link in the chatbox - then highlight it. Click the preformatted text button along the top of the chatbox - looks like this </>

Will look like this example afterwards:

'https://pastebin.com/xxxxxxxx'

https://pastebin.com/vWTyzLkD

Alright - no reason the game shouldn’t install on your system. One thing I see though is Xbox things causing grief. Let’s disable all that - go to Settings > Gaming then disable everything in Xbox game bar and then disable Game mode

The next thing I want to try is a different Admin account. Instructions are on this support page:

okay created a new profile and its still being wonky

Go back to the C: > ProgramData. Where you deleted the Battle.net Folder while uninstalling the Battle.net app. Below the Battle.net folder is another folder called Blizzard Entertainment - delete that folder. Restart computer then run Bnet as administrator.

its now yelling it cant be repaired while updating then pauses, going to continue to push it through