[Druid] Shred or Rake during Prowl crash the game

Same here, Incarn, stealth, rake = Game crash.

Starting the fight from prowl and casting rake doesn’t cause the crash, it’s only once Incarn is up that it will cause the crash.

1 Like

PLEASE FIX THIS! I lost a bunch of SS rounds due to this crap… bug report ID: D80F22CD-4B4C-482D-B6E2-813D12AE74DC

Feral druid trying to play SS.

1 Like

I’ve had the same happen without Incarnation. It was on the world boss using group finder. Happened twice. The moment I hit the boss with Rake it crashed.

I thought it might have something to do with our talents being fiddled with so I replaced Shred, Rake, etc with the ones from the spell book. Hasn’t happened again yet but that’s probably just luck and not the issue.

Please fix scary bug!

100% Incarn, Stealth, Rake, Game crash

1 Like

Stealth+Shred = game crash. No Incarnation talent.
i can use Stealth+Rake without problems (No incarnation talent)

1 Like

on my druid, stealth rake, works fine, but stealth shred crashes my game. also same with incarn stealth shred, crash… but rake works fine. (No ADDONS At all installed just to make sure it wasnt addons related)

Error #132 (0x85100084) Fatal Exception!
Program D:\World of warcraft_retail_\Wow.exe
ProcessID: 11588
ThreatID: 16388
Exception: ACCESS_VIOLATION

The instruction at “0x0000018b028cfbb8” referenced memory at “0x0000018b028cfbb8”
The memory could not be “executed”

1 Like

Rest in Peace my 18 Alg’ethar Academy. Crashed on tree boss, and we wiped a 2nd time. So again, blizzard screwing people out of their keys because even after extended maintenance and testing, they still can’t get it right.

1 Like

Must still be patting themselves on the back for a semi good df launch and thinking to themselves yeah we can chillax more… oh also, the tw vendor for legion still has 164 ilvl items btw! Maintenance, Patches maybe you guys need to google what they actually mean?

Stealth+Shred = game crash 100% of the time. No Incarnation talent.
Stealth+Rake without problems.

Farming old mobs that will one shot. 100% dc on using shred in prowl. This also is a Rogue problem. There have been lots of complaints.

1 Like

Literally 20 hours from patch you go down for maintenance and game STILL crashes on druid stealth opener. What an absolute joke, revert the push since you guys cant seem to figure out what you did wrong

Prowl into both rake and shred will cause critical error reports for me, but only when incarnation is active.

My character does not use incarnation.

Could you share your talent tree with me so I can try replicating your crashes? I’m the monk Dryy above.

to make it worse they arent even acknowledging its an issue

10.0.5 KNOWN ISSUES

Updated January 25

Classes

• Druid
    • Players logging into 10.0.5 as Balance specialization may be unable to use or select some of their Talents in the UI. Logging out and back in will resolve this issue.
  • Rogue
    • Some Rogue talents cannot be untalented from the UI without untalenting the entire Class tree. Players can also make a new Loadout to avoid this issue for now.

That would require them to actually read forum posts and crash reports.

This also happens when using Shadowmeld. Shadowmeld → Rake crashes the game 100% of the time for me.

This is 100% happening to me all the time. One more proof that blizzard really don’t look upon feral druids.

I removed Incarnation from my talent tree. Prowl into Rake now isn’t causing crashes (even with berserk active), but Prowl into Shred still is. Will troubleshoot further and come back with my findings.