Eredar and Ogres

We basically have them. Believe it or not, many of us are quite satisfied with the solution Bliz came up with. If Horde gets red draenei, Alliance should get Taunka.

I always wondered why they arenā€™t, maybe one day.

But I can just as easily see them becoming and AR for the Alliance as its like a copy paste done.

1 Like

I agree there, always wondered myself ho wthe Orges we not already in the Horde.

Iā€™m sure in the next Xpac when the Dreanor Light pops off EVIL AF,
We go back there yet again to ā€œsaveā€ it. We then see Gromish is now light boi so have to save/kill.

Orges are then needed as we need more in our army to battle this new foe.

2 Likes

Eredar would better fit the Horde. especially since Alliance got high elves. Ogres too. Alliance can get Murlocs and Vrykul

1 Like

Alliance still need actual High Elves, not just void elves.

1 Like

How about Jinyu/Ankoen and Vrykul. I mean, we have gotten exalted with 2 different factions of the race without actually getting themā€¦

1 Like

Void Elves are pretty much High Elves at this point now that they got Blood Elf features right?

Void elves donā€™t have high elf hair colors. Void elves donā€™t have high elf racials. Void elves are an allied race, high elves would correctly be a full race, as would ogres.

Plus Ion said that there was going to be some new lore update to show how Void Elves were replenishing their numbers. I imagine they will tie it in yet leave both sides upset as usual.

1 Like

Jinyu would pair with the Horde getting Hozen
Murlocs - Alliance, Naga - Horde,
High Elf - Alliance, Eradar - Horde,
Vrykul* - Alliance, Ogre - Horde,
I think thatā€™s the best way to go with it.

Also Ethereal as the 2nd race that can go either faction.

1 Like

Just have some more refugees from AU Draenor. Horde can have the Ogres and Alliance can have Saberon.

Missing the blond hair I think still?

Also fact they are called Void and not High elves still wonā€™t make folks happy.

Why Arrakoa and not Vrykul?

1 Like

we dont need a whole new allied race just so you can get a different hair style. Talk about a wasted slot.

That would be pretty awesome.

Oh right, Vrykul. what would Arakkoa pair with? I cant really think of any others

No murlocs on Alliance, thanks. Alliance should stick to elves, humans, and dwarves.

Saberon would be pretty sweet!

I myself think WoW is overdue for a reptilian race. Be it Snake Boi, or Sauraks idk.

1 Like

Arrakoa pairs with Sethrak as races that should be done last.

1 Like

And yet itā€™s still the most requested Alliance race.

It would be worth getting rid of both types of gnomes to get high elves on Alliance.