Eredar and Ogres

As all this other stuff is doom and gloom, I thought a Sunday thread was in order. Maybe Blizz could give us Alliance Eredar and Horde Ogres sometime in the final patch of SL or the beginning of the next expansion.

4 Likes

Strong no on ogres
Eredar would be cool but they should go horde

They fit the horde thematically more than the alliance and the alliance does not need a 3rd version of the same race.

The alliance can get… i dunno.
I wanna say something cool but they require effort and it really should be a model swap.

I would say light undead but that would be a 4th human.

Umm…

8 Likes

Well, I am open to suggestions, but if the Horde get red Draenei then the Alliance deserves some type of Orc, Tauren or Troll. It has to be fair or people will just lose their minds over it.

Yeah im just trying to think about how :stuck_out_tongue:

Perhaps light orcs from yrels army somehow

Man’ari DHs for Alliance, Fel Orc DHs for Horde.

1 Like

Man’ari and Mok’nathal. They even both start with M and have a ’ in them!

4 Likes

alliance tortollan/murloc or naga and horde ogres*

thats just cruel

1 Like

Hard pass. Maybe Vrykul and Ogres.

Ogres were too big and abandoned, eradar are demonic draeneis who still serve the legion. They have not reformed.

1 Like

Huge supporter of playable Horde Ogres here. I’m hoping the Horde will remember they have a couple clans in their ranks and utilize them, leading them to become playable. Been wanting them ever since I started playing WoW during BC.

Dream big, Ogre fans! :japanese_ogre:

6 Likes

Ogres are cool but the Horde could definitely use a “cosmic” race. The easiest answer to a race with cosmic capabilities are the Manari or the Ethereals.

1 Like

They should pull a Blood Elf and shove Ogres onto the Alliance for no reason at all.

3 Likes

Ogres for Horde, yes please! Or Mok’nathal!

1 Like

Eredar are bad guys. Nagas are bad guys.
They are not redeemable.
Send the bad boys to the horde.
Draenei would find it very difficult (understand impossibility) to deal with eredars after 10,000 years of relentless persecution and murder by the cosmos.

Is the Alliance really in such bad shape that we need to look for evil breeds with some lore made in the mold of purple blood elves to get something new, re-recycled?

What a decay.

After purple blood elves, kultirans and gnomes made in a junkyard, I imagine that murlocs are the best that can be imagined for the alliance. Perhaps the horde will not receive draconic on the same day that the alliance is awarded with fel murlocs?

Well, as it is only a video game, I believe it would be a situation where they could say that a small faction was defecting. I think they may have done that at some point…

That would be pretty lame. Alliance would get another copy/paste race while the Horde would get something unique. I would race see (A) Saberon / (H) Ogres

1 Like

I would ask for something cool, but we are Alliance so the chances of that are quite slim. Most likely, we would get Lordaeranian Refugees who look like crystal M heads and use the skinny human model.

I actually really want to play one of those…

What about those Buffalo headed ones we see from time to time? They seem more Alliance like but use the Tauren rig, so should be easy to do for the Devs.

But yea Eredar do make sense for the Horde, they are now homeless, but the way we all say the “LIGHT” in the Mag’har orc unlock, I bet they went out and are trying to kill them all.

So to avoid execution they join the Horde to battle the “new” enemy the LIGHT!!!