Ered’Kiels Desolation (IC Closed 2)

As the flesh Titan lumbered ever closer to the Ered’Kiel Maleok did what he knew best, taking a stance somewhat behind the moving Titan, Maleok conjured chains of blood that imapaled into the titans legs trying to slow it down! Maleok roared with vigor, he could not fail, he was a Drakkari, few left on Azeroth and he was strong.

Maleok dug his feet into the dry dead earth and pulled with all might, calling blood to his will he could feel Titan blood entering his flesh, but as did the Titans blood enter him so to did the taint of void that clung to it. Maleok hissed, he could feel the whispers attempting to influence him, luckily his undead form made him resistant...

Even with all his strength, Maleok did very little to slow the massive creature down, it was like a ant trying to stop a man! From his position, holding numerous chains trying to hold back the beast Maleok could see a fight breaking out among the others! This was hardly a time to fight each other! Maleok merely blinked when the demon lord on his side vanished!

The flesh Titan stumbled a bit before continuing to push forward, Maleok could not tell why himself, but still had to focus on creating more chains to slow the Titan down! Maleok sent several chains into the titans legs and several more into the earth to try and anchor the behemoth, but it wasn’t long before chains were strained and snapped from the force!!
“My dear, You do belong here... A better world exists with me...” Isaik said, he envisioned the future he could make... The future he desired most and saw he could make...

Yumara doesn’t speak, just nods her head in agreement, this was were she belonged. She felt a sense of calm in Masters presense, that she only felt with one other. Anger and despair flash through her mind like a bolt of lightning, then vanish again. Unlike Master, he hadn’t wanted her, he just left, without a word. She hated him for that, and despised herself for caring. Trusting others was extremely dangerous, so part of her wonders why she trusts Master. As soon as the thought appears it vanishes, leaving Yumara at a loss to what she was thinking.

Isaik turned back to Yumara and the void rift... “Let us go now...” Isaik said coldly walking towards the rift, within a moment he turn to nod at Yumara before stepping through...

Yumara stands a little behind Master and listens as he gives orders to his shadowy minions, that now run his Massive vessel. She doesn’t hesitate or question when commanded to follow. She simple walk behind him into the void rift that he had created. Even without the command she would have followed, she had angered hm earlier. Because of that she felt this overwhelming need to be near him.

Isaik stepped out of the rift into a place he called his own... The area was exceptionally dark, as their was very little sources of light... The ground seemed to made of cold hard rock, upon further inspection it was easily seen that they were in a underground cave system... Along the walls were mechanical implements, magical runes and alchemical stations...

As soon as she appears on the other side of the rift she lets out a small gasp. The feel of the cold rock beneath her bare feet is both please try and shocking. She likes it here, there’s a sense of nature all around them. She looks at the magical runes, mechanical devices, and alchemy stations. There’s so much to see that her eyes light up with wonder. She wants to take a closer look, but doesn’t want to stray to far from Masters side. A certain scene draws her attention, an Blood Elf monk is having his entrails feasted upon. The homunculi pay little mind to them and go back to feasting.

Isaik glanced at the elf monk being feasted upon and looked at Yumara... “The real Varicar... Kelt alive by the same enchantments that held Illidan in his prison for ten thousand years... His body, the ingredients to create many homunculi...” Isaik stated

She watches for a few moments as the homunculi feast, she finds it fascinating. He is constantly dying, and by doing so he is creating a form of life. He isn’t the only one though, many are suffering this extremely painful never ending cycle. A thought suddenly pops into her head. “Master what happened to the Seer, I’m thinking he would look great in here with the others. His abilities might prove quite useful for some of my children to have.” Many wonderful images pop into her head.

Isaik pushed onwards until the cave opened up into a absolutely massive underground chamber... “When we return to Azeroth, my great vessel, our home will remain here... In my underground kingdom...” Isaik hissed...

she turns to him and bows respectfully “Yes Master.”
Lord Salkeen stared off in the distance at the massive flesh Titan creeping ever closer. The creation before him was mere scraps of the sheer power of a Titan, Lord Sargeras has he still been free, would have easily crushed this false behemoth. Salkeen thought about how the army of the light had confronted Argus, before he was interrupted by a general of the magic army created by Ahcirej.

“We have been ordered to follow your commands for as long as we can remain here. The unbound cannot join you, she will never be able to join you as she is now. She hopes that you can understand.”

Salkeen glanced over in the generals direction and gave a slight sneer, “Target the legs of the Titan, if it stumbles we gain time... The Titan will likely try to defend its face when its attacked, attack the stomach region of it does so...” The demon lord commanded in a tone so stern it unnerved a imp nearby... Salkeen looked at Jericha as he felt she was ready to speak to him...

“Lord Salkeen Will Ahcirej’s plan work if, you and I use our void and fel to create the shadowfel amalgamation. Then use it to blast a hole into that overly large head. Maleok and Izzabelle’s can still rip a hole into its face, we can then target the gap they create.”

“Maleok and Izzabelle’s job will be slowing the Titan down and assaulting the arms... The amount of power we can produce won’t mean much if the Titan covers its face with its arm...” Salkeen commanded, his face grew paler as Izzabelle assaulted his Jericha from behind...

“Treacherous wench...” Salkeen hissed as he noticed the eyes of Izzabelle corrupted by the latent void energy left inside the Titan’s blood!

Izzabelle without warning spits twenty of her plague fel spiders at Salkeen. The land on him and bite down into his demonic hide releasing their poison.

The demon lord has little time to respond, lifting his arms to block his face... His rage was building beyond normal levels and fire was starting to creep along his skin, but not before he felt several hideous bites that burned and dissolved his flesh. Salkeen managed to nearly fully call upon his flames when he felt the jabs of of Izzabelle several hundred times over... Lord Salkeen gritted his teeth, he would punish Izzabelle greatly for this, before a last punch sent the demon lord airborne!

Careening backwards, Salkeen barely regained control of his flight and landed hard onto the face of the flesh Titan with a loud thunder clap... Salkeen hissed, he could feel the flesh Titan and Reavrix responding to his presence... Salkeen roared ripping his talons into the flesh Titans skin before taking flight... Every inch of his body wanted to return to Izzabelle and teach her a lesson in pain but the demon lord knew he couldn’t leave the flesh Titan now that he had his attention...

Salkeen flew around the flesh Titans face before fel energy pooled in his eyes and he shot beams of fel at the Titan... Salkeen lanced the eyes of the Titan attempting to blind it before glaring back towards the Ered’Kiel, Izzabelle has currently been being the life beaten out of her by Jericha.

Salkeen roared flapping his wings hard, the Titan would only be blinded momentarily... Rocketing across the sky in speed, Salkeen slammed into the umbral tentacle and Izzabelle before lifting her broken body into the air with one hand! “Purge the void, you insolent fool!” Salkeen commanded Izzabelle before setting her body alight with raging fel flames that engulfed them both... Fel was the best way he knew how to cleanse the void, but even he wasn’t completely sure if he could purify Izzabelle...
Varicar found several other demons around the vessel and tried his best to heal and get them war capable again... after a moderate sized group of demons were made Varicar nodded, “Search vessel, Find survivors, Bring Ered’Kiel defense systems online...” The homunculi commanded before with a flash he appeared outside the vessel near Jericha, Salkeen and Izzabelle...

They were injured... He could feel it... Varicar immediately took a lower stance and begun healing all the damage around him, the stabs wounds in Jericha, poisonous wounds in Lord Salkeen... Varicar filled the area with fel chi trying to heal all he could...

Varicar tilted his head at Izzabelle... Arcane blood, old god taint blood detected... Varicar could see why Izzabelle was going mad... This infant Titan had been totally and completely corrupted by old gods before it had been slain by Sargeras... The blood was powerful but the many things that occurred to it left it tainted...

As Salkeen lifted Izzabelle into the air, Varicar put forth his energy to help purge the madness... Results were dubious at best, the Titans blood had affected her mentally, magically and physically...
Reavrix though aged a bit smirked at the group below they would fail! He commanded the flesh Titan forward with a roar feeling the ground quake beneath him, the sky had burning fire from the light! Still the flesh Titan pushed forward, it was a walking god, he would succeed! Reavrix noticed the death knight among the group had begun to try and slow the Titan down with chains, the front of the Titan withstood assaults from holy fire and fel blasts from the remaining cannons of the Ered’Kiel... Reavrix laughed, if the meddlesome group could not focus on a single point to attack they would never bring down the massive Titan.

Down below Reavrix watched with amusement as Izzabelle grew mad from the tainted blood she ingested... “You seriously believed you could defeat me with such a weak will?” Reavrix taunted both Salkeen and Izzabelle... “This Titan has been long dead and still you succumb to the ancient old god corruption...” Reavrix hissed, before grinning. “I must say I am disappointed, I did expect more...” Reavrix laughed, a laugh cut short as Salkeen came careening towards the Titan.

The demon lord hit the Titan with some force causing Reavrix to reassert his balance and control... The move was useless, the demon lord had only come to die! Reavrix commanded the flesh Titan to swat the demon lord away when they was blinded by a burst of fel energy!

“You horrid vile creature... When I find you I’ll pluck your wings off like the fly you are... Then perhaps I’ll pin you to a wall as a trophy!” The demon lord hissed commanding the flesh Titan to swat the air and move forward faster! “Die!” Reavrix roared commanding the flesh Titan to expell necrotizing plague over the holy fire he could barely see before him!! “I’ll melt you and your pathetic allies!!” Reavrix hissed pushing the Titan to attack!
Salkeen glanced over in the generals direction and gave a slight sneer, “Target the legs of the Titan, if it stumbles we gain time... The Titan will likely try to defend its face when its attacked, attack the stomach region of it does so...” The demon lord commanded in a tone so stern it unnerved a imp nearby...

Commander Iysalihl shudder a little at the Stern tone, in which the Demon Lord spoke to her. Still she was ordered to follow his commands, that is exactly what she would do. “Understood my Lord.” With that she moves away from Salkeen and starts shouting out orders to her soldiers. As she does this she relays the message to the Commander Vannel in words, and to Ahcirej in images. She hopes they both received it clearly, because this behemoth was going to take all of them to bring down.

Iysalihl hears the thundering sounds of hundreds of hoofs galloping across the dead earth. Accompanying it was the war cries of hundreds of soldiers, the Paladins and warriors had arrived. Iysalihl shouts “Target the legs bring that monstrosity down, failure is not in our vocabulary.” The paladins shout out a prayer to whatever god was listening, and rush across the field separating them from the gargantuan flesh Titan. They split and dash along either side of one of the massive legs as they approach. They cast consecration first to give their spells more power, the follow it with judgement aimed directly at the back of the Flesh Titans heal. Lastly they cast crusader strike, and start slashing away at the Humongous Titans foot.

The warriors let out a massive battle shout and charge the Flesh Titan, slamming into its legs, casting mortal strike as they swing their mighty weapons. Nearly a third are crushed beneath the gigantic foot of the massive flesh behemoth. The crunching of their bodies sound like a man walking on peanut shells. Blood and guts spray everywhere like an exploding ketchup package. Still even those crushed served a purpose as the exploded in a burst of holy fire, blasting away the dead flesh on the bottom of the Titans feet. The mages and priests targeted the kneecaps and behind the knees. Like the others they were targeting the joints, weakening them would hopefully make it stumble. Meteors, fireballs, Holy Fire, Smites, and a barrage of other holy and fire Magic’s strike at the Titans knees. The shamans cast earth shock and Lava burst.

Back at the artillery site, Commander Vannal shouts order for the Glaive throwers to Target the knees of the Flesh Titan. The rest of the artillery is to open fire on its abdomen, the moment it goes to protect its face. While Vannel gives his orders Ahcirej is in the midsts of creating another absolute hot. She will release it when the artillery fires on the Titans abdomen, after that she would need to leave she was already becoming unstable. She wishes she could of actually stood beside Her twin and Lord Salkeen as they fought.
Salkeen roared flapping his wings hard, the Titan would only be blinded momentarily... Rocketing across the sky in speed, Salkeen slammed into the umbral tentacle and Izzabelle before lifting her broken body into the air with one hand! “Purge the void, you insolent fool!” Salkeen commanded Izzabelle before setting her body alight with raging fel flames that engulfed them both... Fel was the best way he knew how to cleanse the void, but even he wasn’t completely sure if he could purify Izzabelle...

Izzabelle’s eyes return to their normal color, and widen as she seems to gain some control of her senses. She screams as her body is engulfed in her Lords fel flames. Even with flesh mostly resilient to fel magic’s, her Lords flames still burnt her. purge the void, purge the void, purge the void. She would do as commanded, a foul smelling blackish oily substance starts beading up like drops of sweat all over Izzabelle’s flesh. They quickly coalesce together forming a barrier of sorts, as Izzabelle rapidly heals the damage Jericha’s Umbral tentacle had inflected upon her. Bones were snapping back into place, crushed internal organs were regaining their correct shapes. Flattened and crushed muscles reformed, as corrupted void continues to leak from her pores, her eyes, her mouth, nose ears.

As Salkeen lifted Izzabelle into the air, Varicar put forth his energy to help purge the madness... Results were dubious at best, the Titans blood had affected her mentally, magically and physically...

She smiles at Lord Salkeen her face twisting in madness as she does. “Wretched Fool If purging a corruption of blood was so easy. Don’t you think I would have done it to the fel within me.” Where her wings would normally burst out of her back, this time what shot out of it was eight long, large void tentacles. Four of them attack Varicar while the other four assault Salkeen. Izzabelle screams in pain while cackling madly as her body continues to burn.. “higher... higher... burning fire..” One of the tentacles going after Varicar wraps around his throat. It starts squeezing tightly attempting to crush his neck. Another tries to encircle his head, while the final two wrap around his legs a quite literally try and rip him in half.
Yes, yes, fight back, fight them, don’t let them destroy you, devour them. They will kill you if you don’t kill them first. They wish to weaken you. Rip him in half... crush his wings... snap his neck.. kill them.. kill them.. kill them all.... feed the beast..

Four of the tentacles that had sprouted from Izzabelle’s back, whip before her and behind Lord Salkeen, they wrap around his wings and begin trying to crush them. The fel fire radiating from them makes the task a bit more daunting, which causes Izzabelle to rage even more. She reaches and wraps both of her hands around the arm of Salkeen’s that is holding her aloft. She pierces his thick demonic hide with her claws, releasing corrupted void into his fel blood. “Jericha should’ve destroyed the rest of you like she did your wings back aboard the Ered’kiel.” Izzabelle spits out, before her face twists into a malicious grin. “Tell me Lord Salkeen did you feel it when Ahcirej was torn from your soul. You should have seen the look of surprise on her face, as the dagger slipped between her ribs and into her heart.” She laughs cruelly as she continues to taunt him. Perhaps not the wisest thing to do but then she wasn’t in her right mind. “Did you know that the foolish girl saw you as a father... a worthless wretch that couldn’t even protect her, as a father. Tell me Salkeen.. will you let Jericha down as well, when I rip her from you like I did Ahci....”

[1/2]
“You horrid vile creature... When I find you I’ll pluck your wings off like the fly you are... Then perhaps I’ll pin you to a wall as a trophy!” The demon lord hissed commanding the flesh Titan to swat the air and move forward faster! “Die!” Reavrix roared commanding the flesh Titan to expell necrotizing plague over the holy fire he could barely see before him!! “I’ll melt you and your pathetic allies!!” Reavrix hissed

Izzabelle’s Head turns with an audible snap in the direction of Reavrix and the approaching Flesh Titan. As it does all of her hatred and rage seem to be redirected towards them. The tentacles assaulting Salkeen, and Varicar quickly vanish as she sneers at Reavrix. “Pluck his wings, why you sorry excuse of a man, you will never possess the power to pluck the wings from this fly. Salkeen might be a pathetic, hopeless excuse for a demon lord. Still your not even worthy of being the grime between the gaps of his cloven hooves.” Izzabelle then summons dozens of portals all around her and blasts both Varicar and Salkeen away from her with arcane magic. As soon as she is free of Salkeen’s grip she is gone in a flash, moving to engage Reavrix and his Flesh Titan.

Using Ahcirej’s army Izzabelle shadow steps her way across the battlefield. She uses her ability to purge plagues and poisons as she enters the area covered in the necrotic plague, the purge protects her internal organs, bones and some of her muscle structure. Her flesh however is rapidly dying, it dries out and begins to rot away. Izzabelle is moving at such speeds that the dead and dying flesh is being torn from her body in huge chunks, and large strips. Void corrupted fel blood spatters about the ground, as she gets closer. Her wings burst out of her back and within a nanosecond she is airborne. She lands on the Titans left arm near the wrist. Then time when she shape shifts it isn’t into an Aranasi she shapes changes instead into a fal’dorei. Using her barbed claws Izzabelle begins ripping into the Titans wrist, exposing the metallic skin and runes beneath the surface.

She doesn’t stop there but continues her mad attack, hammering away at the metallic skin until she breaks through. She continues until she has torn a hole large enough that she can slip into it, with a howl of mad laughter she disappears into the hole she had created once beneath the flesh, Izzabelle starts trying to awaken the corrupted void that still sleeps within this Titans blood. let’s see how well you control a corrupted machine. given its massive size she wasn’t sure how long it would take. She did however hope it would be painful. Within her mind Izzabelle feels as though she is beating against a force field she cannot escape from.

[2/2]
Jericha was enraged by Izzabelle’s traitorous attack, she knew in the back of her mind that she had succumbed to the void madness. However at the moment fury overrode everything, as she watched Lord Salkeen being attacked. It took a few moments for her to heal her severed lung, so she could breathe properly. Once she did she entangled Izzabelle’s legs a lower body with one of her Umbral tentacles. Then proceeded to beat her into a bloody pulp against the Ered’kiel. Jericha smiled at the sounds of Izzabelle’s bones shattering, the wet squelching as flesh, muscle and organs, splattered across the surface of the vessel. Sadly Izzabelle seemed to far gone to notice.

Rocketing across the sky in speed, Salkeen slammed into the umbral tentacle and Izzabelle before lifting her broken body into the air with one hand! “Purge the void, you insolent fool!” Salkeen commanded Izzabelle before setting her body alight with raging fel flames that engulfed them both...

Varicar immediately took a lower stance and begun healing all the damage around him, the stabs wounds in Jericha, poisonous wounds in Lord Salkeen... Varicar filled the area with fel chi trying to heal all he could...

Jericha regained her senses as Lord Salkeen slammed into Izzabelle and lifted her into the air. She isn’t sure if his command for her to purge the void would work, it failed when she tried purging the fel. Yet it was still worth a try, and for a moment it seemed like it was working as corrupted void essence begins leaking out of the pores on Izzabelle’s skin. The sudden arrival of Varicar momentarily grabs Jericha’s attention. She growls when she feels his healing chi wash over her, she knows she would be punished if she attacked him. “The next time you heal me, I will kill you, I don’t care what type of punishment I receive. I do not trust you or your healing. With that said she shields herself to prevent Varicar’s healing chi mists from touching her. And proceeds to shadow mend the rest of the damage.

Izzabelle smiles at Lord Salkeen her face twisting in madness as she does. “Wretched Fool If purging a corruption of blood was so easy. Don’t you think I would have done it to the fel within me.” Where her wing would normally burst out of her back, this time what shot out of it was eight long, large void tentacles. Four of them attack Varicar while the other four assault Salkeen.

Everything seemed to be going good until Izzabelle snapped again. She watches as void Tentacles rip their out of Izzy’s back. Jericha lets out an gasp as she sees this, Izzabelle was more corrupted by the void than even she had thought. Izzabelle had always been rather strong against void corruption. The tower had tried corrupting her constantly and she had never succumbed to the madness. So why was she so weak... damn it all, we’re the reason she is so weak, Lord Salkeen and myself, we are the ones who made it so the void could attack her. Jericha hates the thought, but knows that it is true. Because Yumara gave a piece of her soul to Lord Salkeen when she gave her to him, Jericha still had access to Yumara’s mental protection. Through Jericha Izzabelle has access to those same protections. When Lord Salkeen broke the bond between Izzabelle’s and her soul, he removed the only thing protecting Izzabelle from the maddening whispers of the void.

Still as she hears Izzabelle taunt Lord Salkeen she wants to snap her neck, whether she is partially to blame for her condition or not. However before she can act Reavrix seems to grab Izzabelle’s attention and fury.

“You horrid vile creature... When I find you I’ll pluck your wings off like the fly you are... Then perhaps I’ll pin you to a wall as a trophy!” The demon lord hissed commanding the flesh Titan to swat the air and move forward faster! “Die!” Reavrix roared

“Pluck his wings, why you sorry excuse of a man, you will never possess the power to pluck the wings from a fly. Salkeen might be a pathetic, hopeless excuse for a demon lord. Still your not even worthy of being the grime between the gaps of his cloven hooves.” Izzabelle then summons dozens of portals all around her and blasts both Varicar and Salkeen away from her with arcane magic.

[1/2]
Jericha is caught in the arcane blast as well and thrown back arcane magic tearing through her shield and blasting away flesh and muscle. It would have been worse if she hadn’t been shielding. It is something Reavrix had said moments ago that causes her to reach out and grab Lord Salkeen. She isn’t sure if he is about to go after Izzabelle or not. “Forgive me Lord Salkeen, should we continue our attack on Reavrix while Izzabelle’s rage is focused on him. You can punish Izzabelle once this Titan is down, and Reavrix is cowering at your feet like the pathetic fool that he is.” Jericha knows she might get punished for interfering, but believes that drawing Izzabelle’s attention back to them would be foolish. She turns to Varicar “Pity that she failed in her attack against you though.” Her anger and hatred for him still boiled really close to the surface. Once this was over, perhaps she could work through it. For now however the feelings were to fresh, the betrayal to recent for it to be forgotten, or for her to forgive him.

[2/2]
Sericon continued trying to bring the vessels defense systems online, he felt the vessel shake abit as the battle above struck closer to home than he would have preferred... Twisting a few wires into place, Sericon activating the lights inside the Ered’Kiel only to see a void portal open behind him! Sericon turned in a flash holding burning fel flames in his hands ready to assault the intruder when he saw a small gnome jump through!

The gnome turned back and commanded something else not to follow but wait for a moment. Sericon stood staring at the small gnome who seemed mostly distracted and uninterested in Sericon before scurrying forwards into the exposed electronics on the Ered’Kiel! Sericon was unsure how to act, the gnome seemed completely unphased by him, but something told him it was perhaps the reason that he was a underling of that dark master...

Sericon stood watching the gnome as the ship hummed and continued firing wildly at the ever encroaching flesh Titan... He wondered if they wouldn’t win against the flesh Titan if he should wire the Ered’Kiel to detonate before the Titan reaches them...

In the distance the demonic hordes still loyal to Salkeen readied fel artillery to launch, with a triumphant roar the sky filled with arching fire of fel that crashed into the flesh Titan. Demons shrieked and roared as they charged as one into the battle with the flesh Titan, a literal army that clashed into the legs and feet of the Titan! Felguard rushes forwards jabbing at the massive construct before being crushed underneath the impossibly large construct... Felbats flew around biting at any part of the Titan they could reach! A large troop of doomguard formed a great magic circle and summoned magic bindings to slow the Titan down as best they could!
Smuggs leapt our of the void rift turning around quickly to stop Subject Alpha from following... “Patience!” Smuggs barked, the gnome knew that Subject Alpha would not fit into the command center of the downed Ered’Kiel. Smuggs turned, the genetic monster would exit above in the battle ready to help the fight!

Smuggs peered at Sericon for a moment before walking past him and burying himself into the technology of the Ered’Kiel... The gnome glanced around the destruction easily recognizing modules and consoles, and reconnecting what he needed too! The gnome followed up by connecting some wires to new junctions...

Smuggs in a matter of a few minutes got the Ered’Kiel to come back online and display a damage report at the console in front of him. Pausing to examine the data from the console Smuggs, scratched his chin before diving back into the electronics...

With a few more moments of connecting wires, disconnecting some wires from completely destroyed systems, and rewiring new paths for the wires the gnome finally stepped away from the work and walked over to the captains chair... With a bit of tinkering he brought the chair back online to before rewiring the buttons! Meanwhile around the gnome computer systems came online, a read out of the soul reactor showed it was still perfectly functional! Smuggs has even reconnected the rear engines of the Ered’Kiel back to the main systems... A clever smirk showed Smuggs had a plan...

Smuggs finally turned towards Sericon handing him a device made of pieces of the Ered’Kiel... “If the Titan gets too close, press that button.” Smuggs said pointing to the biggest button in the center of the device, before he turned away again holding a sack of technology from the Ered’Kiel...

Smuggs leapt back into the void rift and reappeared in the battle above, it had appeared the being known as Izzabelle had just left, the two commanders and Varicar discussed with one another... Smuggs saw no reason to intervene, turning to his back, Subject Alpha appeared and glared at the flesh Titan in the distance...

“Go, eat, kill!” Smuggs commanded offhandedly as he turned to a gun emplacement on the Ered’Kiel, rapping into the gun directly he had a better shot of hitting something important... The clever gnome aimed the gun at the flesh Titans face and fired, trying hard to atleast blind the Titan...
Salkeen hissed pouring more fel into his purging of Izzabelle...

“Wretched Fool If purging a corruption of blood was so easy. Don’t you think I would have done it to the fel within me.” Where her wings would normally burst out of her back, this time what shot out of it was eight long, large void tentacles. Four of them attack Varicar while the other four assault Salkeen. Izzabelle screams in pain while cackling madly as her body continues to burn.. “higher... higher... burning fire..”

Salkeen roared as tentacles formed from Izzabelle and readied themselves to assault him! Salkeen was a demon lord, the mad raving of the void was nothing to him, but his stance changed as they assaulted his wings. Salkeen snarled, he had lost his wings once, now they would not be lost again! Salkeen fueled by his rage had fel flames swirl around his form, burning away at the tentacles that lashed at his wings! The demon lord hissed in pain as claws dug into his flesh, it seemed Izzabelle tried pumping void into his veins...

Salkeen hissed with a smile, “It will take more than to corrupt me...” Salkeen said flooding his veins with fel, it caused his flesh to burn and his eyes to glow, as he readied himself to retaliate!

“Jericha should’ve destroyed the rest of you like she did your wings back aboard the Ered’kiel.”

“She couldn’t even if she tried!” Hissed Salkeen sending fel flames down his arms.

“Tell me Lord Salkeen did you feel it when Ahcirej was torn from your soul. You should have seen the look of surprise on her face, as the dagger slipped between her ribs and into her heart.” She laughs cruelly as she continues to taunt him. Perhaps not the wisest thing to do but then she wasn’t in her right mind. “Did you know that the foolish girl saw you as a father... a worthless wretch that couldn’t even protect her, as a father. Tell me Salkeen.. will you let Jericha down as well, when I rip her from you like I did Ahci....”

Salkeen sneered, “I felt nothing... I am a demon lord, I feel many minions die each day... If they are weak, they perish...” The demon lord hissed, a minor lie, he need not explain himself to a insane minion... Salkeen glared towards Reavrix as he was taunted but it seemed Izzabelle was distracted as well sending him backwards with a arcane blast!! Salkeen extended his wings large, fel flames radiating from his form, he was nearly ready to take flight when he felt a hand upon him...

“Forgive me Lord Salkeen, should we continue our attack on Reavrix while Izzabelle’s rage is focused on him. You can punish Izzabelle once this Titan is down, and Reavrix is cowering at your feet like the pathetic fool that he is.”

Salkeen hissed, the blatant disrespect of Izzabelle made his blood boil... But he would relent for now...

She turns to Varicar “Pity that she failed in her attack against you though.”

Now it was Salkeen’s turn, He planted his clawed hand upon Jericha’s shoulder... “He is not all bad, but work with him with a distanced mind, his master is not me...” Salkeen glared at Varicar, “He is still loyal and will do nothing to jeopardize the mission...”
“The next time you heal me, I will kill you, I don’t care what type of punishment I receive. I do not trust you or your healing.”

Varicar tilted his head slightly, he wasn’t sure if he understood what Jericha was truly asking of him... By his own creation and making he was bound to do what he could to ensure the survival of the group... This meant healing Jericha, whether she tried to kill him or not... Varicar rose his hands ready to supplement healing to Jericha again when!

Where her wings would normally burst out of her back, this time what shot out of it was eight long, large void tentacles. Four of them attack Varicar.

Varicar tried to roll and dodge but quickly found the tentacles wrapping around him, with a quick chop he slowed one down but it quickly regained momentum.

One of the tentacles going after Varicar wraps around his throat. It starts squeezing tightly attempting to crush his neck. Another tries to encircle his head, while the final two wrap around his legs a quite literally try and rip him in half.

Varicar felt the tentacle wrap around his neck, and head... while others wrap his legs... Varicar swung his swords easily freeing his legs, he would not be torn asunder today! But still the once homunculi choked, until it seemed Izzabelle’s attention was literally taken...

The tentacles released their grip and Varicar was blasted back with arcane energy! The monk caught himself with blades he stuck into the hull of the Ered’Kiel, and immediately began channeling chi energy to heal the group from the wild assault... That is when he felt eyes upon him...

She turns to Varicar “Pity that she failed in her attack against you though.”

Varicar said nothing, he did not wish to further enrage Jericha... It was not in the best interests of the group... Varicar could feel her rage building and readied himself to protect himself... Salkeen hissed, and talked closely to Jericha, a bit from Varicar’s ears before looking at him...

“He is still loyal and will do nothing to jeopardize the mission...”

Varicar looked right back at the demon lord and bowed low... He would never do anything to jeopardize the group, it was against his programming...
Reavrix roared as the flesh Titan was bombarded from all over, holy fire burned at the body, fel fire burned at his back and lower legs... This wasn’t going well, the Titan seemed to be fall fast... Reavrix roared pushing the Titan harder he would not let this be in vain!

Reavrix laughed as Izzabelle came barreling towards him, crossing distance fast towards the Titan! Reavrix nearly stumbling from the assault all around him readied the Titan to attack, unluckily he was to slow and Izzabelle made her way inside the flesh of the Titan... “Foolish whelp...” Reavrix hissed, inside this Titan, Reavrix controlled everything!! The Titan sent waves of necrotic magic down the arms of the Titan before commanding the great Titan to raid its arms high!

With a roar Reavrix commanded the Titan to respond, the Titan pulled back its massive arms before slamming them back together into a massive clap of force and necrotizing energy! The power of clap reverberated down the titans arms and through the air causing a massive shockwave that grounded felbats, and gryphon riders popping their brains and eardrums like water balloons... Ground armies were shaken and thrown back and necrotizing plague was transformed into living plague slimes that attacked demons and light beings alike.

Next Reavrix commanded the Titan to do a massive stomp shattering the earth below it! But as the Titan slammed its leg into the earth wroughting destruction across the land the Titan’s leg snapped once and for all! The Titan fell like a collapsing tower and crashed into the earth causing earthquakes and tremors throughout the land...

Reavrix spit demonic blood out from his face, he would never give in! With more commands he sent the Titan crawling forward towards the Ered’Kiel, he would have his vengeance! They would all die!!
Now it was Salkeen’s turn, He planted his clawed hand upon Jericha’s shoulder... “He is not all bad, but work with him with a distanced mind, his master is not me...” Salkeen glared at Varicar, “He is still loyal and will do nothing to jeopardize the mission...”

As Lord Salkeen’s clawed hand remains on Jericha’s shoulder, he begins to feel the same tension and fear that caused her to flee to Ebony’s Tower rapidly building up within her. When Jericha turns to glare at Varicar Lord Salkeen sees it, Jericha isn’t seeing Varicar or at least not a complete version of him. Jericha sees a twisted mutant form of Isaik and Varicar blended together, casting spells to control and destroy her. The more Varicar tries to heal her, the longer he is in her presence, the worse the fear, hatred and tension become. “Please tell him to keep himself, and his foul Magic’s away from me, I won’t let him corrupt, or control me. You’re the only one with that right Lord Salkeen.” She would stop trying to actively seek his demise, but she couldn’t let him heal her. Her fear and distrust was way to prominent at this time.

Being in constant fear of Isaik working his twisted magic on her through Varicar, left Jericha unable to utilize the full extent of her abilities. “I am your Void Witch Lord Salkeen, but I’m also still a priest. I don’t need His healing, I have survived without it for centuries.” She turns her attention back to the Titan and Reavrix her body trembling with tension. She wants nothing more than to either kill Varicar or flee, killing seems to be off the plate sadly. She turns to Varicar.. her shield strengthening greatly "Let me put this in a way you will understand. DO NOT HEAL ME you jeopardize my health and the mission every time you do." She is about to continue when she hear's an all to familiar voice. but it isn't speaking to her.

Join me, together we can bring about the destruction of worlds. You know they don’t care... he only claimed you so he could feed you to his Master...With me you will have power... the power to eradicate those who betrayed and seek your death... Yes that’s it...come to me Izzabe.....

Damn it all The Soul Thief was trying to corrupt Izzabelle to his side. From what Jericha was hearing it seemed to be working. If they lost Izzabelle to Ebony there’d be no getting her back. Jericha grabs Lord Salkeen’s arm and uses his connection to Izzabelle’s soul to locate her physical form within the Titan. She had just recklessly used her most powerful weapon again, and was weakened considerably because of it. Still Titan blood and madness made her recovery time shorter than it would usually be. As soon as Jericha locates her she creates a void rift. Umbral tentacles form around the border of it, reaching in they wrap around Izzabelle. Once securely around her they rip her from the Titan, depositing her onto the hull of the Ered’kiel. Before she can react in any way Jericha back hands her right across the mouth. “Idiot you belong to Lord Salkeen, do you think for one second that he would have gone through the trouble of claiming you, just to let the Soul Thief steal you away. You are better than this Izzabelle fight the effing madness.”

Izzabelle sneering licks the blood from the corner of her busted lip. “You make it sound like he actually cares...Jericha...” tilting her head a twisted smile appears... “Do you know why Yumara had me destroy Ahcirej? It’s because your precious Lord signed a contract that would willingly give any of us to Isaik if it’s broken. A contract that puts you in peril because of Ahcirej, a contract he didn’t have a hope in hell of keeping.” Izzabelle laughs dementedly at the look of surprise in Jericha’s eyes. “Yes Jericha your Lord signed a contract with Isaik that would be impossible to keep, that would hand you to him on a silver platter.”..

Jericha void swirls around her as her rage builds both reaching levels she hasn’t obtained before. “You lie, Lord Salkeen would not surrender me to Isaik like that.” Jericha replies her voice barely above a whisper. Izzabelle simply smiles “believe what you will Jericha, but at the end of the day he is just another one of Isaik’s puppets.”
“Foolish whelp...” Reavrix hissed, inside this Titan, Reavrix controlled everything!! The Titan sent waves of necrotic magic down the arms of the Titan before commanding the great Titan to raid its arms high!

Demented laughter tumbles from Izzabelle’s lips as the necrotizing magic washes over her. Amid this hideous sounding laughter are screams of pain, as flesh, muscle and underlying tissue shrivel up and die. Pulling painfully away from bone, that dry out and crack with age, before turning to dust. Organs begin to wither away, twisting into unrecognizable shapes. When suddenly her body starts repairing the damage, organs, bones, muscle, flesh, rapidly regrows, different from before. Her once pitch black demonic scales, now have a purplish Black void taint to them. The flames that once danced over her hide were corrupted as well. Beneath the void tainted demonic flesh, was a layer of strong steel alloy. Beneath that everything was changing, the Titan blood, and flesh she had consumed were changing her on a biological level. Not only was t effecting her mentally and magically, but it was changing her physically as well.

Izzabelle knows she doesn’t have the strength, but she does it anyways. She opens dozens of large rifts all around her, powering them up she unleashes an explosion of fel that would be akin to the Ered’kiel trying to blast its was free. She sinks to her knees ravenous but to weak to move, to tired to devour the flesh and blood her body demanded of her. Join me together we can bring about the destruction of worlds. She knows that voice it had spoken to her many times, during the decades she has spent in Ebony’s Tower. do you think me an idiot? Laughter echoes in Izzabelle’s mind come now don’t lie to yourself, you know they don’t care. Izzabelle can feel her body trembling from tension, rage, fear she is unsure. Salkeen went out of his way to... He has only claimed you so he could feed you to his Master... I can read your mind like an open book now Izzabelle. Izzabelle shakes her head not wanting to believe it. You know I’m telling the truth, your Lord signed a contract with his lord, offering, Ahcirej, Jericha or you up to him. It is the reason you were made to kill her. Within her mind the Soul Thief smiles he can feel her will breaking. that’s it, With me you will have power... the power to eradicate those who betrayed and seek your death... Yes that’s it...come to me Izzabe.....

Izzabelle is in the middle of pulling out her demonic gateway when a void rift appears beside her. Before she can activate her gateway she is ripped from inside the Titan by a half dozen Umbral tentacles. She’s dropped on the hull of the Ered’kiel and before she can act she is backhanded across the mouth by Jericha. Every inch of her wishes to strike back, but she is still weakened from her earlier attack, while inside the Titan. “Idiot you belong to Lord Salkeen, do you think for one second that he would have gone through the trouble of claiming you, just to let the Soul Thief steal you away. You are better than this Izzabelle fight the effing madness.” Jericha practically screams at her

Sneering Izzabelle licks the blood from the corner of her busted lip. “You make it sound like he actually cares...Jericha...” She tilts her head a demented smile twisting her features... “Do you know why Yumara had me destroy Ahcirej? It’s because your precious Lord signed a contract that would willingly give any of us to Isaik if it’s broken. A contract that puts you in peril because of Ahcirej, a contract he didn’t have a hope in hell of keeping.” The look of surprise and shock in Jericha’s eyes has Izzabelle cackling madly. “Yes Jericha your Lord signed a contract with Isaik that would be impossible to keep, that would hand you to him on a silver platter.”..

Izzabelle continues to laugh as Jericha denies that Salkeen would do that. “believe what you will Jericha, but at the end of the day he is just another one of Isaik’s puppets.” She can feel Jericha’s glare on her as she continues to snicker madly, “Use your eye Jericha, see for yourself...” Jericha snaps at Izzabelle her rage peaking to impossible levels “I don’t need to use my eye, Lord Salkeen wouldn’t do that.” Izzabelle laughs “You’re so pathetic lying to yourself like that Jericha, you know I’m telling the truth and that terrifies you.”
With a roar Reavrix commanded the Titan to respond, the Titan pulled back its massive arms before slamming them back together into a massive clap of force and necrotizing energy! The power of clap reverberated down the titans arms and through the air causing a massive shockwave that grounded felbats, and gryphon riders popping their brains and eardrums like water balloons... Ground armies were shaken and thrown back and necrotizing plague was transformed into living plague slimes that attacked demons and light beings alike.

Iysalihl spits out a string of curses as nearly a third of her gryphon riders are destroyed by the Titans attack. The shockwave coming from his hands has brain and other organs exploding with such force. It looks like their insides and outsides had changed places. She wipes a chunk of brain matter off of her helmet, a moment later it turns to dust. She is about to command the rest to attack again when she feels it. The time has come, all the others seem to realize this as well. Mages, locks, priests, shamans, hunters, Paladins, warriors, rogues. Whether they were riding gryphons, horses or on foot. Make a mad dash for the Titan.

The Paladins cast consecrated ground and cleanse to help destroy the plague. While the priests bring up barriers and cast mass dispels. Shamans cast purify spirit and healing rain. Fireballs, meteors, rain of fire explosive shots and holy fire light up the area like the coming of a second dawn. Warriors and rogues slam into the massive Titan monstrosity weapons drawn. Close to another third of the soldiers Iysalihl is commanding die in the mad dash. She hopes like hell that the Demon Lord and his allies are prepared to act, she isn’t even sure is what is about to happen will make a difference. Once close enough gryphon riders leapt from their mount. A massive war cry can be heard, it is so loud it breaks the eardrums of many of the soldiers. They land on the Titans arms, head, shoulders, back, chest etc... Some strike with enough force to snap bones, they tumble down an land on the ground. The rest dig in their blades and hold on tightly.

Meanwhile Vannel is screaming up a storm, half of the artillery was destroyed by the earthquake caused by the Titan, nearly half the army that had remained were now buried beneath a mountain of rubble. Then he felt it it was time, the few hundred siege weapon controls and gunner and ground troops that still lived felt it as well. That let out a massive battle cry, as gargantuan catapults we’re being pulled into firing positions. However there was no ammunition of any sort being loaded into them. No instead all the remaining soldiers were piling into them, climbing on top of each other. Literally creating a plethora or bodies in each catapult. When they fired hundreds of bodies came rocketing across the Great expanse. They strike the Titan, the area around it both demons and light army members and explode in a burst of holy fire. Every soldier left in Ahcirej’s Army suddenly detonates like mini mana bombs. The last to explode is Iysalihl and Vannel. Iysalihl looks at Salkeen, “My Lord it was a pleasure now bring this Titan down. With that her and her dragon strike the wrist that Izzabelle had assaulted earlier. The explosion caused by her death was like the Absolute hot Ahcirej had released inside of Reavrix’s citadel. A second later Vannel strikes releasing a second powerful explosion. When the fire and holy flames clear nothing remains of Ahcirej’s Army.

Ahcirej knows there’s only one thing she can do, her holy light was a threat to Jericha. There was only one real choice, she needed to get rid of it some how. She would seek a way to destroy the holy light within her. She sends a final image to Lord Salkeen and Jericha, in the image she brings her hand up as if she is waving then slowly fades away. However to Lord Salkeen she also sends the image of her holy light being torn from her and destroyed. She prepares to return to that lost place.

Suddenly the voice of Lhashira’s brother appears inside of Lord Salkeen’s head. no no no she mustn’t surrender her light. The consequences oh lord the consequences. They will die they will all die, the unbound the void witch and the goddess. She will loose control , they will lose control, death unending until her mind is eradicated. She must not surrender her light, she must not surrender her light, she must not surrender her light... he keeps repeating it over and over until It finally becomes nothing but a murmur.
Isaik continued to move around his underground world, he turned to look at Yumara as she spoke...

“Master what happened to the Seer, I’m thinking he would look great in here with the others. His abilities might prove quite useful for some of my children to have.”

“I have been planing to move him here, whether he becomes apart of the homunculi or joins us willingly might be up to him... However it seems that the Seer is currently trying to communicate with Lord Salkeen...” Isaik gave a grin, “I wonder which path he will choose...” Isaik said thinking of the true dilemma of the demon lord...

Isaik looked towards Yumara who had seen the great underground chamber large enough to conceal a ship, he peered across to the other side. Along the other side sat a structure sunken into the wall as if it had been partially dug out, it had looked incredibly ancient, a old standing structure from the days of the black empire...

Among the structures ran small shapes with lights on their heads... Upon closer examination, it appeared that the cavern had kobolds that scurried across the walls... Isaik watched them before speaking, “The subterranean kingdom is well hidden... Among our domain is the homunculi and shades, above us is a colony of kobolds... Mentally enhanced to create traps and snares... Above them a mega colony of Troggs, held back by fear of me and geomancy control by the kobolds...” Isaik looked back at Yumara, “Most do not find these races abnormally terrifying, but a nuisance... One does not explore a trogg cave in hopes of finding treasure... Their mundane nature’s a perfect camouflage...” Isaik stated... “These races are also quite prolific and easily manipulated... The main reason I chose to ensure they gestated in the labyrinth above us... No one fears the trogg until you are surrounded by a army of hundreds...” Isaik gave a cruel laugh at the last words, “just ask the gnomes...” Isaik stopped and seemingly changed his pace, it was time to bring back Ahcirej...

“This may unnerve you...” Isaik stated before gesturing to one of the many homunculi in the darkness.. From the darkest parts of the cave stepped out what looked like Salkeen! He did not speak or show the same arrogant tendencies of the Salkeen they had seen before... “This is Salkeen’s Homunculi... It is connected to his mind but it does not contain any of his soul...” Isaik said examining the homunculus for variations...

Isaik extended his hand and produced the blood of Ahcirej, before giving it to the homunculus that looked like Salkeen... “Prepare the alchemic stations, we are to remake this one... She was connected to your true born self...” Isaik hissed interacting with the homunculus...

Isaik gave a wicked smile, “Enjoy this next...” said to Yumara before looking at the Salkeen homunculus. “Homunculus... How does Salkeen feel?”
“This may unnerve you...” Isaik stated before gesturing to one of the many homunculi in the darkness.. From the darkest parts of the cave stepped out what looked like Salkeen! He did not speak or show the same arrogant tendencies of the Salkeen they had seen before... “This is Salkeen’s Homunculi... It is connected to his mind but it does not contain any of his soul...” Isaik said examining the homunculus for variations...

The homunculus came forward, It peered back and forth from Isaik and Yumara... Looking at Yumara’s it could recall a few things... Discomfort, anger, rage... Lots of rage... Yet the homunculus felt none of these things himself...

Isaik extended his hand and produced the blood of Ahcirej, before giving it to the homunculus that looked like Salkeen... “Prepare the alchemic stations, we are to remake this one... She was connected to your true born self...” Isaik hissed interacting with the homunculus...

The homunculus accepted the blood of Ahcirej without any emotion... “Alchemic stations will be prepared... She will be remade... I felt Salkeen’s connection to her...” The homunculus stated emotionless... The homunculus looked towards the shadows before gesturing to several Kobolds... “Prepare Alchemy stations...” The kobolds shook in slight fear before running off to finish their task...

Isaik gave a wicked smile, “Enjoy this next...” said to Yumara before looking at the Salkeen homunculus. “Homunculus... How does Salkeen feel?”

The homunculus tilted its head sideways... “I do not understand... How Salkeen feels... Confusion... He is unsure if the contract was the wisest decision... Yet... He seems like he would choose the same path... He wishes to protect Jericha over all others... There is something more he feels with Jericha...” The homunculus stated blandly...

Isaik looked at Yumara and back to the homunculus. “About Yumara?”

“Rage... He hates being toyed with... He feel rage that Ahcirej was taken from him... Yet... There is a small area of gratitude for giving him Jericha...”

Isaik showed no emotion to the homunculus, “I am done with you, precede with the preparations for Ahcirej...”

The homunculus nodded its head respectfully before slowly turning away and walking down a cave tunnel...