Ered’Kiels Desolation (IC Closed 2)

Reavrix cackled with glee as his construct held what felt like a literal continent over its head ready to completely erase the mewling demon lord from this universe! Those meddlesome but feeble minions could do nothing to stop him with a Titan at his command, atleast that what he thought until he heard a ungodly loud explosion! The construct shook violently, but remained upright... Reavrix grinned, “Fools... I command a go-“ Reavrix was it short by the hideous sound of tearing flesh and snapping bones! The construct had been weakened, the weight it carried now too much for the damaged leg! Reavrix and his flesh Titan came crashing down as the leg twisted and snapped from the pressure and damage, splattering Titan blood around the battlefield! The massive continent the flesh Titan carried awkwardly dropped as Reavrix tried to command the Titan to halt itself from the fall! Massive rocks and boulders crashed down as the continent piece of land fell apart, a good sized piece crashing right into the giants left shoulder...

Reavrix was furious, his lives work his creation to conquer the universe had been damaged horrendously! His peered our from the titans eye socket seeing dust and debris covering most of the battlefield.. He had the power of a arcane god! He would not be defeated so easily!!

“Hey you pathetic wretched wannabe. You couldn’t even get a woman to stay with you after a millennia worth of courtship. You truly are a pathetic little wannabe aren’t you. It’s a crying shame a real Demon Lord wasn’t controlling that construct. Instead it’s stuck with a loser like you. Face the facts once a weak hopeless loser, always a weak hopeless loser.”

Reavrix sneered at the comment, the little runt had balls but she hardly got her facts straight. “Your filth of a mother hardly was worthy of someone of my stature, just a poor creature I tormented with some idle plagues while I worked on my masterpiece! A master piece you yearn to destroy!!” Reavrix screamed in rage, “Now I will destroy something of yours!” The undead demon lord screamed as he commanded the construct to begin casting a spell! Arcane energy arched through the sky cracking like thunder as the downed flesh Titan formed magic most dangerous and powerful! With a flash of bright purple light, Reavrix stood cackling as a massive ball of arcane energy headed straight for the Ered’Kiel!

“You will regret the day you came to my world!” Reavrix said gesturing commands for the flesh Titan to rise, now the massive Titan pulled itself higher from its crawling position, it would move almost like a ghoul that had lost its legs! The flesh Titan began channeling magic again, this time to exterminate the group!!
Salkeen hissed as the sky grew dark, the massive flesh Titan stood like a grim destroyer, a mass of rock not unlike a small continent in its arms... The demon lord rose from his fallen position and glared at the sight, even this would not kill him, he would hardly allow it! Before the flesh Titan could even move a muscle, Salkeen Bolger forward at incredible speeds, he would survive this, he would run with all his might to escape this crashing world, but even he was truly unsure if he could outrun such a obstacle...

As Salkeen ran the incredible happened, the flesh Titan readied itself to crush Salkeen before a massive explosion detonated on the Titans leg! It was only moments after that the stability of the Titan faltered and the crashing continent came back down, mostly on the Titan itself! Salkeen gave a wicked grin, even though that monster had this kind of strength he was far from the strength of this army before him! Salkeen lunged foreword, only to find himself near Jericha, the clever girl had made a void rift to herself for him. “And here I thought we might find a sniveling fool in a room after all this fighting... At least this is a challenge...” Salkeen taunted, if he was being honest, this had almost felt like the only time Salkeen had actually taken major hits...

The reprieve was not to last as the flesh Titan began to recover, the vile demon lord inside it chastising the group, likely in response to what Izzabelle had taunted.

“Your filth of a mother hardly was worthy of someone of my stature, just a poor creature I tormented with some idle plagues while I worked on my masterpiece! A master piece you yearn to destroy!!” Reavrix screamed in rage, “Now I will destroy something of yours!”

Salkeen watched as the flesh Titan channeled arcane energy in excess before releasing a arcane ball of such mass and power it reminded Salkeen of a miniature sun! Salkeen hissed with rage as he saw the target of the attack! Salkeen’s own vessel the Ered’Kiel!!

Salkeen roared with rage lunging forward and booting at incredible speeds, fel flames raced behind him before Salkeen’s vibrant demon wings unfolded and he took flight! In a massive arch in the sky Salkeen charged at the flesh Titan as it channeled another dastardly spell! “You threaten something superior to you in every way, you pitiful mewling scum!” Salkeen roared slashing at the massive flesh Titans hands and wrists! If he could get the massive construct to lose the ability to make magic they might have a chance!
Sericon yelled commands to underlings, “Warp down more siege weapons! Get the ground force to set up stationary shields! Get those portals online, I want fighters and fel bats in the skies before that thing gets up!” Sericon roared as he glanced out the window. The flesh Titan mere moment ago had held a massive block of earth and sought to eradicate Salkeen from the universe, before its leg had been blown out! The massive destruction was beyond words, the earth cracked, shattered! All the eyes could see was damage from the war, fel fire, death!

“Incoming!!” Screamed a eredar warlock at the controls as a massive ball of arcane energy lit up the skies! Sericon stared in awe! “Take cover, get the shields u-“ Sericon was cut off by a resounding blast! The Ered’Kiel has taken the blast on the left side of the ship, rocking the whole thing from the sky! The ships metal was rent apart and thick black smoke billowed from the impact as the ship groaned and began to fall from the sky!

Sericon blinked his eyes, only seconds had past but the internal of the ship was a wreck the blast jolting everything apart, even a few unlucky demons had been impaled on their own stations metal. Glancing out the window Sericon saw the ship listing in the sky before starting to fall, the captain of the vessel However would not give in so easy! Coughing up some blood Sericon grabbed the ships controls and pulled hard to try and control her crash landing! With a gleam in his eye Sericon knew what he was going to do! The ship moving ever faster as gravity pulled her to her demise, shuttered as it fell aiming straight towards the flesh Titan! Sericon pulled hard trying to keep her steady as another explosion went off, and a third... The ship howled in the sky like a wounded beast as its impressive size craved through the air like a knife... Sericon covered his face just before the ship grazed the top back of the flesh Titan tearing off literal tons of flesh and meat before continuing forward, in a ever faster crash!

Sericon felt the ship jolt hard as it struck its target, but now even more of the vessel fell apart, large swathes of metal tearing off the vessel and littering the battle below! Sericon pulled hard on the control but to no avail as the Ered’Kiel impacted into the earth, utterly tearing the vessel apart! Fel metal and ship pieces were destroyed as the vessel gouged the ground and slid forward... Sericon looked forward out the control windows once more before a wall of stone rushed towards him... Sericon opened his arms allowing his whole body to feel the force, “Finally...”

The Ered’Kiel finally stopped moving, destroyed in many places, it perhaps would never see the sky again... The ships form still laid partially intact, but what could have survived such a crash...
“Fools... I command a go-“ Reavrix was it short by the hideous sound of tearing flesh and snapping bones! The construct had been weakened, the weight it carried now too much for the damaged leg! Reavrix and his flesh Titan came crashing down as the leg twisted and snapped from the pressure and damage, splattering Titan blood around the battlefield! The massive continent the flesh Titan carried awkwardly dropped as Reavrix tried to command the Titan to halt itself from the fall! Massive rocks and boulders crashed down as the continent piece of land fell apart, a good sized piece crashing right into the giants left shoulder...

Izzabelle eyes widen as the flesh Titan’s legs snapped, and it came crashing down to its knees. Reacting swiftly she open a rift before her, that fires fel cannon balls at the large masses of land, that are falling towards her. The fel cannon fire hits the huge rock masses, the explosions mask the landscape in a sea of stone dust. Izzabelle chokes on the the thick tainted dust. That’s when it happened, blood splatter from that massive Titan construct washes over her. One moment she is dry the next she is soaked it Titan blood. It goes in her mouth in her ears, up her nose, she swallows it, and she feels like her insides changing. Her bones are becoming stronger, her flesh quickly repairs itself, the blackened scales become as hard as Titan steel. Her mind races as her heart beat quickens. She is moving at speeds she couldn’t obtain before. This was power, and Izzabelle knew she could easily lose herself to this power. Why even the fel plagued spiders that dwell within her, had become more powerful. The Titan blood was fusing with her flesh and her blood.

“Your filth of a mother hardly was worthy of someone of my stature, just a poor creature I tormented with some idle plagues while I worked on my masterpiece! A master piece you yearn to destroy!!” Reavrix screamed in rage, “Now I will destroy something of yours!” The undead demon lord screamed as he commanded the construct to begin casting a spell!

“Of course she wasn’t worthy of someone of your stature, mom wouldn’t sink that low.” Izzabelle releases a mocking sigh. “It must be terrible having to create a new wife every night, cause the others are always dying to get away from you.” She laughs cruelly, “Why look at that, it would seem even your masterpiece is dying to get away from you. It knows you are Loser, and it doesn’t need something as pathetic as you commanding it.” As Izzabelle speaks her voice takes on a darker tone. She watches as the blast of arcane magic heads for the Ered’kiel, she watches as it tears into one whole side of the ship. She is angry Sericon was on that ship, and she did still care for him a bit. A death by that pathetic wannabe was an insult. She turns to Jericha, to see if she was okay, and sees Lord Salkeen beside her. Izzabelle shadow steps behind Jericha.

“And here I thought we might find a sniveling fool in a room after all this fighting... At least this is a challenge...” Salkeen taunted, if he was being honest, this had almost felt like the only time Salkeen had actually taken major hits...

Izzabelle appears in a flash behind Jericha, her whole body is now covered in web like purplish amber veins. Izzabelle’s eyes now glow the same color as the blood that litters the battlefield, she isn’t sure if ingesting, and being practically submerged in Titan blood was going to effect her. “Why My Lord, The sniveling fool is hiding” she points towards the eye. “He’s known for being weak and pathetic, so we shouldn’t be surprised that he hides behind his Giant doll. One that he seems hell bent on destroying.” Izzabelle pauses and reaches up and grabs her head, as a flash of searing white hot pain, bursts through her mind. “I mean what idiot drops a continent sized chunk of rock on themselves?” Izzabelle suddenly needs to fight and the spiders within her are becoming restless. She doesn’t have to wait long, once Lord Salkeen, makes his move she follows.

[1/2]
“You threaten something superior to you in every way, you pitiful mewling scum!” Salkeen roared slashing at the massive flesh Titans hands and wrists! If he could get the massive construct to lose the ability to make magic they might have a chance!

Izzabelle realizes within seconds what Lord Salkeen was trying to do. She whips out her blades, then starts hacking away at the Titan’s flesh. Her blades while strong, weren’t working fast enough, so she switches to using her demonic claws to rend the flesh from its body. eat it, devour it, make it yours, we hunger, you hunger, feed the beast, eat it. without thinking Izzabelle begins to consume the bloodied strips of flesh that she rips from the Titan. Soon she tears through the protective metal coating. An idea pops into her head, her stomach starts to swell and she spews forth about three dozen spiders. They rapidly begin growing, as they do Izzabelle reaches into her pouch and pulls out five powerful fel explosives. She spits a gooey webbing onto the bombs, thens sticks them to the backs of five of her spiders. Digging her claws into the Titan again, she rips open a hole into what she hoped was the equivalent of a vein or artery. The spiders crawl in through the tear, infesting it from the inside. Izzabelle can sense where they are at all times. She’s about to detonate the explosives, when the area is lit up with holy light and fire. It strikes along a large area on the Titans massive side.

[2/2]
Jericha, lets out a gleeful shriek as the two opposing forces meet. The resounding explosion so loud it deafens her for a few moments. She watches as the flesh Titan’s leg snapped from the damage. It goes down to its knees dropping the gargantuan land mass, down onto inself. Jericha is glad she is far enough away to avoid the falling pieces of earth, that drop like meteors from the sky. Izzabelle however isn’t that lucky and gets soaked in blood and her body bruised and battered by the rocks that get through. A second later Lord Salkeen is at her side.

“And here I thought we might find a sniveling fool in a room after all this fighting... At least this is a challenge...” Salkeen taunted,

Jericha is about to answer when Izzabelle suddenly appears behind her. Commenting on how the sniveling fool was hiding in a room. One that was in an oversized doll. Jericha’s mind however is no longer focusing on what either Lord Salkeen of Izzabelle are saying. She can feel it, see it, smell it even taste the taint in the air. Void, both of them were covered in it, Izzabelle much more than Salkeen. She extends her arm and runs the tips of two finger through the blood on Izzabelle’s face. Her mind is assaulted with visions of horrific deaths, and unending agony. She grits her teeth and fights back, she was the void, she controlled the void no the other way around. She pushes back, after a few seconds she takes control. “Izzabe....” She stops Short as she watches the massive pieced together Titan fire on the Ered’kiel, and Her mind nearly snaps. That was her only safe place besides Ebony’s Tower, which meant Ebony’s Tower was her only means of getting away from Isaik. She turns and sees that Izzabelle and Lord Salkeen have already reengaged the flesh Titan.

Jericha is furious, she drops down on the arm between the two of them. Going to her knees she pushes her hands into the blood. She lets out a silent scream as her mind fights to take control of the all consuming corrupt void. Her artifact eye flair an eerie white, the portal in her socket widens, causing her skull to fracture around it. Void tainted fel blood drip down her face from the rips in her flesh. All over her body, dozen of other small void tears appear. Long thin void tendrils, slip out of the rips in her flesh, wrapping themselves around her. To Jericha it felt like she had been fighting for a millinium, but it had only been a few seconds. She lets out a primal scream of pain and fury, then proceeds to rip open a half dozen void portals. She uses the Titans own blood to strengthen the portals, that she creates. As Jericha enters pure void form she starts speaking in the language of the old gods. Large Void tears appear in the flesh of this corrupted Titan monstrosity. From these massive fizzures hundreds of umbral tentacles, and void mutations appear. The mutations tear at the Titans flesh eating away at it. The Void tentacles start wrapping around the massive arm, and burrowing beneath the flesh.

She watches from the corner of her eye as Izzabelle calls forth her spiders. Then
sees them vanish into what appeared to be a tube of sorts, probably used to move the corrupt blood throughout the massive Titan body. She is about to summon void walkers and void callers through the portals, when the area is suddenly lit up with an almost blinding holy light, and a ocean of flames. Jericha spins to look at Lord Salkeen. “That is Ahcirej’s Holy Light I would know the signature anywhere.” Jericha smiles a little, it’s not something she does often. It is then that she receives the Image that her twin had sent to her. Her twin was back and she brought with her an army of fire and holy light
Reavrix was cut short by the hideous sound of tearing flesh and snapping bones! The construct had been weakened, the weight it carried now too much for the damaged leg! Reavrix and his flesh Titan came crashing down as the leg twisted and snapped from the pressure and damage, splattering Titan blood around the battlefield! The massive continent the flesh Titan carried awkwardly dropped as Reavrix tried to command the Titan to halt itself from the fall! Massive rocks and boulders crashed down as the continent piece of land fell apart, a good sized piece crashing right into the giants left shoulder...

Even from the distance she was away from the Battlefield, Ahcirej heard the snapping of the the bone, the ripping of muscles, and flesh, as the shattered bone tore through them. She watches it faltering before collapsing down to its knees. The mass of land it holds falls from his hands. It comes crashing down onto its shoulders and the surrounding area. With her mind Ahcirej commands the army beneath her to stop. The two Generals and her drop from the sky landing before them. The Large male Eredar starts shouting out orders to the soldiers manning the seize weapons, and heavy artillery.

“I want the Demolishers, Glaivethrowers, Catapults and Seige Cannons brought to the front. Make an unbreakable line of defense, let’s show that, monstrosity that the light will prevail.” As he gives the order, the area becomes alive with activity. The newly created army of holy light and fire, move swiftly, working as one two get the large artillery weapons in place.

Meanwhile the second General gives commands to the to the rest. She speaks with the spell casters first and Gryphon riders first. She looks to the priests, “You are to strike that monstrous thing with as much holy fire as you can conjure, aim for its arms. We need to bring it down and bring it down fast, understood.” They all shouted out “Understood.” She then addresses the Mages, “those of you powerful enough will call forth meteors, the rest of you will use flame strike. Like the priests you will target the massive abominations extremities as well, we will bring it down, or die trying.” Turning to the Shamans “You’re jobs are goin to be to cast earthquake on any land mass lifted by that horrendous thing.” They all move to their mounts, waiting for the orders to move out.

She approaches the Archers mounted on their gryphons, “You will be providing the cover needed for the ground infantry.” They nod as they check their bows, making sure everything was in working condition. “She looks at the mounted Battalions, “I believe you all know what to do.” She waits for the other General to give the orders to fire the artillery weapons. She hears him “ Fire on my mark. Ready, aim, fire!” The sky is suddenly lit up like a second sun, as an tidal wave size blast of holy magic, and fire, blast across the battlefield, striking the flesh Titan along its side.

“Move out!” The other General orders and suddenly the sky is filled with hundreds of archers, mages, and priests. The remaining spell casters ride behind the mounted battalion. The ground and the sky become alive with holy light and fire.

Ahcirej moves ahead of them all, eager to rejoin the others on the battlefield, she belonged with them, and she would remain with them as long as she can.
Varicar watched as the flesh Titan drove down its massive fist into the zone near him and Jericha. While Jericha was blindingly quick in getting away Varicar was less so, He had rolled to the right as far as he could before the crashing arm decimated the zone tossing debris and boulders around like toys! Varicar found himself pinned under a rather large boulder but mostly unharmed...

Breathing in dusty air Varicar could hear the battle going on around him, massive blasts of fel fire, the repeated boom of the flesh Titan trying to snuff out the life of the group. The battle sounded ever increasingly more violent as it sounded like a small island was dropped nearby the resulting boom finally freeing Varicar.

Varicar quickly teleported himself up and away from the battle a small distance atleast enough to see what they were up against when he saw it. The flesh Titan had been taken down to its knees by the group, it seemed they could win perhaps... That was until the flesh Titan in defiance charged a obscene amount of arcane energy and sent it flying at the Ered’Kiel!!

Varicar reacted almost instinctively, teleporting closer and closer to the Ered’Kiel before teleporting inside at the last moment!

“Incoming!!” Screamed a eredar warlock at the controls as a massive ball of arcane energy lit up the skies! Sericon stared in awe! “Take cover, get the shields u-“ Sericon was cut off by a resounding blast!

Varicar appeared aboard just before impact, the explosion throwing him against a wall and shattering a few bones. The ship fell from the sky before striking the flesh Titan likely a skilled feat from the pilot... The massive ship gave a unearthly howl as it fell from the heavens, Varicar looking up to see the ground quickly approaching them... The scene seemed hopeless like death was inevitable, Varicar wondered if this was how the Draenei felt before crashing the Exodar...

Sericon opened his arms allowing his whole body to feel the force, “Finally...”

Varicar gritted his teeth, though Sericon seemed ready to give up on life Varicar wasn’t programmed to give up... complete objectives, no matter the cost... Right before impact Varicar leapt from the wall with unmatched speed and agility and tackled Sericon before weaving a cocoon of chi around them! The next thing he heard was the screech of metal and crash of rock before the ship came to a stop...

Varicar looked up from the fallen position he and Sericon were in, the ship was a absolute wreck... The ground they stood on was uneven, but seemed stable. Standing up Varicar helped up Sericon who seemed a bit stunned that they managed to live... “Locate survivors of Ered’Kiel wreck...” Varicar droned almost to himself but loud enough so Sericon could hear... Varicar looked over Sericon for wounds and found them all rather superficial... Varicar examined the room around him, it appeared many demon lives had been lost yet many still clung to life... “Ship is grounded, but is ship lost?” Varicar stated in a monotone voice, he would find out.
”Izzabelle would need to be bound to Master. There was a reason I didn’t bind her to me, when she begged for it all those years ago.”

Isaik nodded as Yumara spoke about why Izzabelle couldn’t be bound to get and what had truly happened to Jericha to create Ahcirej... “If it must be done, she will be bound to me... It would be entertaining to watch Izzabelle and Lord Salkeen fight anyway now that he wouldn’t control her...” Isaik said in a amused tone, he thought about why Izzabelle might split harder than Jericha, it was likely the fel within her... The element was the personification of chaos, it ran against Yumara’s attempt to balance by its very nature.

She pauses then a small smile forms on her lips “That and Salkeen, hates me enough as it is. I just took Ahcirej from him, I don’t think it would endear me to him, if I were to take Izzabelle as well.”

“That would be one of the reasons I choose to subversively take Izzabelle through the contract...” Isaik states waving his arms to conjure a simple image. “The task seemed doable, but I knew Ahcirej would’ve broken the contract in time, then it would be Salkeen’s own fault for losing Izzabelle...” Isaik explained, “This way still could work, if we revive Ahcirej...” Isaik said, he had hoped to make the process foolproof rather than commanding Salkeen to relinquish his minion by force...

“Master is right, I myself haven’t seen Jericha this afraid of anyone or anything, since the Soul Thief. Sadly she seems to have developed an extreme hatred towards Varicar as well. Which isn’t for the best, because she could refuse his healing at a critical time. Still I do know that it was something Salkeen said that set the ball in motion so to speak.”

Isaik nodded, fear of him was expected... His enemies held great fear for him, it drove them to try to foil his plans... “Her hatred of Varicar might become more compounded, he was designed to heal the group... But if he has too choose, he will choose the person with a better chance at living...” Isaik nodded at the mention of Salkeen, “Truly amazing what the seed of a thought can accomplish...”

“Masters homunculi army would march across Azeroth, destroying all that stood against them.“ She smiles at the very thought of Master being a God that ruled not just Azeroth, but many many worlds.

Isaik nodded at her enthusiasm but gave a wicked grin at what he felt was his own cunning... “The homunculi army need never march over the land, they would be implanted in every nation and army... With the snap of my fingers, they would take over the nations from within.” Isaik said his vision in his mind, “It is easy to band together and face a enemy behind your walls, it is true fear to be unable to trust your allies, should they turn out to be a homunculus...” Isaik said with a hiss...

”Master is very wise!”

“Wise, cunning, intelligent... But one must avoid arrogance... The Titans blood shall
Empower our minions and our bodies, from Izzabelle to each individual homunculus... We won’t draw attention to ourselves with the blood of a Titan that has been forgotten...” Isaik said, he had been watching the battle with cold calculating eyes...

It appeared that Salkeen and the group would eventually win against the Titan, Isaik only wondered if they could keep their bloodlust in check to take the enemy demon lord alive.. The vision of the Ered’Kiel being shot down from the sky caused Isaik to writhe his shadowy tentacles under his robes a bit... If the Ered’Kiel was completely destroyed his contract would be rather useless... Yet as the vessel came to a halt it appeared the Ered’Kiel might yet still be mostly intact much like the Exodar... That might be just the luck he needed, when the flesh Titan was defeated they would need to keep troops on Centralis to secure the remains...

Isaik turned away from the window in which to view the battle, he needed to let them bring down Reavrix... For what was the point of minions that couldn’t accomplish anything without their master around... “Come Yumara, we are going to introduce you to your children...” Isaik said walking towards the void rift still in place.
Isaik nodded at the mention of Salkeen, “Truly amazing what the seed of a thought can accomplish...”

She smiles bitterly as a thought enters her mind. “Yes Master it is truly amazing what the seed of a thought can accomplish. If Orion hadn’t frozen me in time back then, neither Jericha, or myself would be here.” Her hands lightly clasp Masters robes, she doesn’t like the thought of not being here. “Whatever he said, made her hate him, for a few moments she truly hated him, and wanted desperately to get away from him. I was about to summon her back and shatter her contracts, when Orion interfered.” He claimed neither of us were thinking rationally, and it would cause Jericha to truly hate me if I ever took her from Salkeen.” She smiles as she moves closer to Master once more. “I feel like this is were we belong.”

“The homunculi army need never march over the land, they would be implanted in every nation and army... With the snap of my fingers, they would take over the nations from within.” Isaik said his vision in his mind, “It is easy to band together and face a enemy behind your walls, it is true fear to be unable to trust your allies, should they turn out to be a homunculus...”

Yumara smiles sinisterly at the thought of her children destroying nations from within. Her hands clutch into fists, her breath comes out in a satisfying hiss. She pictures the terror on the faces of those who thought they were safe. Those fools that thought her children were their friends, trusted companions. What would the expression on their faces be, as the blade slips between their ribs. Would the look of betrayal, fear, and pain be forever etched upon their grief stricken faces. “I want to see this Master please, the faces of those fools my children destroy.”

“Wise, cunning, intelligent... But one must avoid arrogance... The Titans blood shall
Empower our minions and our bodies, from Izzabelle to each individual homunculus... We won’t draw attention to ourselves with the blood of a Titan that has been forgotten...” Isaik said, he had been watching the battle with cold calculating eyes...

Yumara is listening intently to Master, while also watching the ongoing battl below. She sees Izzabelle vanishing under a wave of void corrupted Titan blood. “I get this bad feeling Salkeen, might require Masters interference with Izzabelle sooner than he might like.” Yumara knows Izzabelle, and is almost certain that the ingesting of void corrupted Titan blood, is going to cause problems, until it is removed.

“Come Yumara, we are going to introduce you to your children...” Isaik said walking towards the void rift still in place.

All other thoughts vanish from her mind, all she can think of is seeing her children. She finds that she is particularly interested in a certain homunculi, one that had followed her earlier. She loved all her children the same, their were a few that she liked more though. Varicar and the young one that followed her being two of them.
The pitiful fools onslaught was unwavering, The flesh Titan groaned as it was inflicted with damage.

“Of course she wasn’t worthy of someone of your stature, mom wouldn’t sink that low.” Izzabelle releases a mocking sigh. “It must be terrible having to create a new wife every night, cause the others are always dying to get away from you.” She laughs cruelly, “Why look at that, it would seem even your masterpiece is dying to get away from you. It knows you are Loser, and it doesn’t need something as pathetic as you commanding it.”

“It fills me with great pleasure that your wretch of a mother died to trolls, it must feel empty inside never knowing them...” Reavrix taunted back at Izzabelle, at her second comment Reavrix only smiled... “My masterpiece can never escape me, it has no soul! It is a mere puppet for me to control!”

But Reavrix was far from over, raising his hand to the sky he readied himself for a spell that would shoot down the black vessel above... That was until those fools attacked his Titan again rending his arms and wrists!

“You threaten something superior to you in every way, you pitiful mewling scum!” Salkeen roared slashing at the massive flesh Titans hands and wrists!

“You are but mere parasites to a god, a god I control!” Tainted Reavrix, he aimed to try and cast his spell, Salkeen and Izzabelle ripped into the fleshy arm, as Jericha used void to further tear it apart! “Imbeciles! You will only cause your death!” Reavrix roared as the construct funneled more magic into the spell, that was until a loud shattering sound was heard.

A blast of ice radiated off the flesh Titans arm and up it freezing the flesh solid in many places. The spell rebounded! Instead of sending a asteroid sized ice spike into the dark vessel above the spell caused the hard to detonate in magical ice. The spell rebounded again shattering the massive titans arm in a explosion of flurry ice that flew like razors! Reavrix cursed “My Titan! You will all die!” The demon lord scream sweeping his other arm across the zone trying to kill the group!

The flurry of motions set the Titan to truly feel the next blow, as holy fire struck the Titan hard on the side causing it to collapse to the earth! A whole side of the Titan sizzled as the light tried to purge the undeath! “No!” Reavrix laughed, “Not today, or any day shall I lose!” The demonlord hissed. Calling upon his own magic the flesh Titan radiated necrotic energies as Reavrix worked to heal the damage done to his creation.. The very act of healing the massive Titan drained Reavrix considerably aging his flesh and body.... The flesh Titan rose again, it body damaged but now it’s limbs atleast functional!

“Taste true death!” Reavrix screamed as he commanded his Titan to expel necrotizing plagues over the area around it... Reavrix glared below him the group obscured by debris, fog and plagues... He sneered at the holy fire in the sky... “I will ensure you feel pain...” Reavrix hissed glaring at the downed vessel the Ered’Kiel... The main body was still intact, this meant the engine bay had not been compromised! Commanding his Titan forward, Reavrix was going to destroy the Ered’Kiel and the group in one move! If he made it to the vessel he would channel all the titans arcane into the fel of the Ered’Kiel’s engine and cause a explosion that might rip the planet apart!
“Taste true death!” Reavrix screamed as he commanded his Titan to expel necrotizing plagues over the area around it... Reavrix glared below him the group obscured by debris, fog and plagues... He sneered at the holy fire in the sky... “I will ensure you feel pain...” Reavrix hissed glaring at the downed vessel the Ered’Kiel... The main body was still intact, this meant the engine bay had not been compromised! Commanding his Titan forward, Reavrix was going to destroy the Ered’Kiel and the group in one move!

Ahcirej watches in horror as the Titan monstrosity makes its way towards the Ered’kiel, it could not be allowed to reach it. She sends an image to the General commanding the mobile infantry. The General looks at Ahcirej and nods. “I want every damn shaman we have on the ground as of yesterday. You will cast so many freaking earth quakes, it will take that abomination at least a few minutes to climb out. It is not to reach that ship, should it look like it will happen, send the vessel to the center of this world and bury it.” Hundreds of shamans land on the fel cracked dead earth, everyone of them casting earth quake on the stretch of dead land between the flesh Titan and the Ered’kiel.

Meanwhile Ahcirej starts to create a ultimate hot, it starts off as tiny white hot star between her hands. As she twists her hands her mouth forms words that cannot be heard. If she was living she would be nothing but ashes, still even in this unbound corn she could feel slight traces of pain and heat. Once Ahcirej was certain she couldn’t hold it a moment longer, she sent it flying at the Monstrous Flesh Titans knee. She turns just in time to see Jericha and Lord Salkeen appear atop the Ered’kiel. Jericha is using both the full power of her artifact eye, and the physical portal. She watches as a void rift opens beneath the downed vessel. Gargantuan umbral tentacles reach from the rift, and begin to wrap around the Ered’kiel. There’s a load groaning nose as the tentacles start to pull the ship into the void.

Damn Jericha having a direct line to the void open like this, could grab the attention of the wrong sorts. Something needed to be done, something,something. Suddenly she remembers and she looks at Lord Salkeen. This would require them working together, she hoped Varicar wasn’t far off, he would be required for this. Even if it was something minor, it would save the lives of them all if this worked. She cannot speak so she hopes they can decipher the images that she sends. Closing her eyes she sends a group of images to Maleok, Jericha, Lord Salkeen, Izzabelle, and Varicar.

The first image has Lord Salkeen giving a command to Varicar, Izzabelle and Maleok. As soon as he speaks Varicar grabs both Maleok and Izzabelle and teleports with them onto the flesh Titan’s face. Appearing on the bridge of its nose, they both hack a large gash into it. Izzabelle ripping away at its flesh in a flurry of movement, while Maleok pulls the blood to the surface.

It switches to the Ered’kiel and Ahcirej’s light bound artillery field. Both fire simultaneously, striking the legs of the Massive Titan. The next image has Jericha, and Ahcirej standing on either side of Lord Salkeen. Jericha’s hand is gripping Lord Salkeen’s side her claw like nails piercing his demonic flesh in many places. From her hand she pours and unprecedented amount of void into the void core that resides within him. As Jericha does this Ahcirej sends just as much holy magic at that point of void, creating enough fel to power the a Ered’kiel for millions of years. The next image has Lord Salkeen unleashing a blast of fel, that would destroy a range of mountains. As It careens towards the flesh Titan’s face, Varicar grabs Maleok and Izzabelle vanishing with them just before it hits.

Ahcirej cannot be sure if this will even work, she isn’t sure if Varicar is even there. Lord Salkeen would have to be the one to give the command, she couldn’t stay much longer, she could feel herself being called back to that place between realities.
Maleok had been regenerating as the group began their assault on the flesh Titan, joining in as the group tried to halt the massive undead’s spellwork. As the others ripped flesh and gore apart or cast void Magic’s to decimate the creature Maleok called to the blood! “To de surface!” Maleok whispered, commanding the Titans blood to the upper flesh of the creation... It seemed to work as the flesh Titans spellwork violently rebounded sending sleet and razor ice around the area. Maleok felt atleast thirty pieces pass through his body, had he been alive it might have been something to worry about...

Maleok snapped his attention to the massive arm coming their way! This time the troll was ready, roaring with troll rage and vigor, he extended his arms and caught the massive arm mid swing... The Titans blood around him slowly swirled and came to his body helping compound his strength, it appeared Maleok could hold the massive arm back for now, atleast while the Titan had to balance itself as well as kill the group...

A massive jolt let Maleok free of the burden of holding back the sweeping death... The flesh Titan had been struck by a massive wall of holy fire, a sight that honestly made Maleok a bit nervous... He was nearly invulnerable but not to the holy flame... The undead demon lord and the flesh Titan collapsed for a time before attempting to heal his creation! With some health back the Titan reared back to expell horrific necrotizing plagues! In a flash Maleok knew he had to move and with a roar he sent chains of blood far off into the distance, for a second he sensed Izzabelle, the Titans blood in her veins! With his other hand he sent another chain of blood towards her, hopefully to grab her or her grab it. He commanded his first chain to pull and the Drakkari was yanked away from the area that a few seconds after was flooded with necrotizing plagues...

The Drakkari came to a crashing halt as his chain shortened as lost speed Maleok reaching the outside range of the plague attack. Maleok could feel several bones shattered he wondered if he had managed to pull Izzabelle from the necrotizing death or if she had wanted him too... He would accept whatever emotions she felt towards him... Maleok glanced over at the Flesh Titan which had slowly begun to start moving towards the Ered’Kiel... Maleok didn’t know demon technology but his gut told him it wasn’t a good thing...
“Why My Lord, The sniveling fool is hiding”

Salkeen smirked at the comment, Reavrix truly was incompetent when it came to fighting demon lords, Salkeen truly wondered if Reavrix had ever been a threat to behold... It wouldn’t matter for long as Salkeen intended to bring the threat that Reavrix once was down for good! The demon lord slashed into the flesh titans wrists and hands, his assault compounded with Jericha and Izzabelle it wasn’t long before a crack was heard in the sky and the titans spell rebounded!! Flying shards of razer ice cut through the air prompting Salkeen to quickly bolt in front of Jericha his wings extended as to block the blades of ice... Salkeen wasn’t sure why he reacted like that but something had made him... Grunting a bit from the pain he looked at Jericha, his back had taken the brunt of the assault... “I sense Sericon and Varicar aboard the Ered’Kiel...” Salkeen hissed as he gestured for her to follow.

Salkeen got ready to take off when the Titan tried to swing its arm hard over the group killing them all when it was stopped last minute only barely by the Drakkari troll, Salkeen could tell the troll would falter soon enough but it was giving them enough time to escape! A wall of holy fire came to unexpected rescue as the Titan crashed to the side from the massive blow... Salkeen hissed, he liked the idea that Ahcirej was still alive in some way, but this magic made him nervous, if it was hers, she could have just broke the contract...

Salkeen had to leap to the sky barely dodging the blast of necrotizing has from the flesh Titan... Only for a moment, did Salkeen spy Reavrix inside the abomination, he looked considerably older and weaker, controlling the god was physically weakening him...

The legion Phoenix came to a rest aboard the Ered’Kiel’s roof... Jericha has already begun to appear beside him and drag the Ered’Kiel into the void when Salkeen held his hand up commanding her to halt... From inside he could see Varicar and Sericon still quite alive and trying to salvage the ships weapon and defense systems...

Right as Salkeen gave the command he was hit by a vision, a communication from Ahcirej dictating a grand plan... It seemed sound until Salkeen saw Ahcirej wishing to call the light... How he wished to allow it, but he couldn’t... Salkeen hissed, trying to return a message to Ahcirej, she couldn’t use the light during this fight or ever around Jericha... He hoped she might try to understand why... But with his command came another plan... The armies would focus fire on the Titan until it slowed enough, then using the power of fel, void and fire the group would attempt to penetrate the skull and attack Reavrix inside the flesh Titan...
Right before impact Varicar leapt from the wall with unmatched speed and agility and tackled Sericon before weaving a cocoon of chi around them! The next thing he heard was the screech of metal and crash of rock before the ship came to a stop...

A last minute jolt told Sericon his position had changed the ship slammed into the earth but suprisingly he had survived... It became wholly obvious that Varicar was the reason why they still lived... After being helped up the emotionless elf spoke...

“Locate survivors of Ered’Kiel wreck...” Varicar droned almost to himself but loud enough so Sericon could hear...

Sericon looked at Varicar for a moment before looking at the machinery around him... one viewing port still showed the battle, the massive flesh Titan was headed right for them... Survivors may need to wait, thought Sericon...

“Ship is grounded, but is ship lost?” Varicar stated in a monotone voice, he would find out.

Sericon spat out some blood, this ship would still fight if he had anything to do about it... Immediately running to a console Serocar began to try and fix any machinery he could... He struck luck originally with two systems still operational... The luck slowly grew dim as the ship shuddered and void tried to drag her down...

Sericon looked around nervously, “Stop, the ship is still combat capable...” It was unlikely the words would ever each those outside... Sericon tried to work on the systems he nearly had online when it seemed the void had halted, if not only for a moment... Sericon connected the first system, a broadcasting system... Unluckily it only had the ability to broadcast within the ship, but if any other pilots or soldiers survived they would need them working now!!

The second system Sericon managed to get online was outter fel cannons... Sericon struggled and hit the electronics only three of the many cannons were online but hopefully he could work to get more on while the fight raged on. With a last wire reattached the ship groaned as five fel cannons attempted to rise from their sunken storing areas... Only three managed to rise and aim correctly towards the flesh Titan... Sericon twisted another wire causing the operational cannons to open fire... He was the captain of this vessel, he had a close call with death but while he lived he would keep fighting...

Sericon best dish to try and work on more systems as Varicar paced the area looking for survivors! The ships internals looked much like the Exodar when it first crashed on Azeroth... Perhaps if the vessel never flew again, it would act as a stationary base on Centralis...
The spell rebounded! Instead of sending a asteroid sized ice spike into the dark vessel above the spell caused the hard to detonate in magical ice. The spell rebounded again shattering the massive titans arm in a explosion of flurry ice that flew like razors! Reavrix cursed “My Titan! You will all die!” The demon lord scream sweeping his other arm across the zone trying to kill the group!

“Crap on a freaking cracker, Izzabelle ran at nearly impossible speeds, trying her best to dodge as many razor sharp ice shards that she could. Still they cut into her flesh, severing blood vessels, leaving rips, tears and opened gashes all over her body. She should be in much worse shape, yet it would seem her Titan infused flesh was a bit more resilient to damage. Izzabelle reaches the edge and jumps just as the Titan sweeps his arm across in an attempt to kill them all in one blow. She hits the ground hard and uses her crimson vial. Muscle and flesh starts stitching itself back together. She sees The Ered’kiel and starts moving towards it, moving so swiftly it’s almost like she is teleporting along the ground.

Kill them... Kill them... Kill them all Izzabelle nearly stumbles when her mind is bombarded with the command.
Kill Reavrix, and destroy his oversized doll I planned on it.
Kill them, kill them, those that would destroy you, those that did destroy you.
Reavrix
You lie to yourself, they are going to kill you, he is going to kill you.
Izzabelle looks her eyes focus on Lord Salkeen and Jericha standing atop the Ered’kiel. kill them, kill them, he took everything from you. Reavrix might have activated your dormant demonic blood. He forced the change, he took away everything you had. He ripped your soul from the one you were always so worried about. She let him, she let him destroy you, then she abandoned you to his mercies. It was right, Salkeen had been the one that had changed her. Salkeen had been the one who had ripped her soul away from Jericha’s, she hadn’t forgotten. She sure as hell hadn’t forgiven, not either of them for what they had done. Yes, Yes!.. Kill them all, Kill them all

Her mind is bombarded with a mess of images, she doesn’t pay them much mind, as her mind is falling into madness. So Lord Salkeen wishes to engage Reavrix within the Titan. My oh my I should be a good little minion and help him with his plan. She shadow steps behind Jericha and drives her blades into her. One piercing her shoulder puncturing her lung and coming out her chest. The tip of the blade a hairs breadth await from Lord Salkeen’s abdomen. The second slides through her back and out her belly, like a hot knife through butter. Listening to Jericha choking on her own blood while gasping for breath was a lovely soulful sound. She looks at Lord Salkeen a twisted smile appears on her face, her eyes resemble to pits of pure void. She rips the blade free and watches as Jericha sinks to the ground. The attack wouldn’t kill the deceitful witch, but they would prevent her from interfering.

Izzabelle without warning spits twenty of her plague fel spiders at Salkeen. The land on him and bite down into his demonic hide releasing their poison. As they do this, Izzabelle attacks, the Mantis Shrimp serum, making her hands move so fast they seem like a blur. She strikes his chest and stomach over a hundred times, in less than a few seconds. She hopes the cracks that she hears are the sounds of his ribs breaking. “Why Lord Salkeen.” Izzabelle spits out his name in disgust. “What a wonderful idea, we should bring the fight to Reavrix, here let me help.” With that she puts all her strength and power behind the next blow, and punches him right in his overly smug face. She watches as he is sent careening towards the gigantic Titans face at terminal velocity. Hopefully he would strike hard enough to crack the monstrosities skull. She looks at Jericha and grins, if not she could always try again.

Izzabelle is so lost in her madness she doesn’t even realize that one of the Massive Umbral tentacles has wrapped around her legs and waist. It lifts her into the air and start bashing her repeatedly into the Ered’kiel, within moments almost every bone in her body has been shattered, most of her organs crushes beyond recognition. Through it all she is releasing the hideous insane laughter, until she is finally silenced with the snapping of her neck. Her eyes flicker back to their normal color, just as everything goes dark. what happened this was suppose to be an easy win, Where was Lord Salkeen.
It wasn’t long before a crack was heard in the sky and the titans spell rebounded!! Flying shards of razer ice cut through the air prompting Salkeen to quickly bolt in front of Jericha his wings extended as to block the blades of ice... Salkeen wasn’t sure why he reacted like that but something had made him... Grunting a bit from the pain he looked at Jericha, his back had taken the brunt of the assault... “I sense Sericon and Varicar aboard the Ered’Kiel...” Salkeen hissed as he gestured for her to follow.

Jericha hears the resounding crack, like thunder bursting across the sky. As a hail storm of razor ice ricochets off the dark citadel floating above them. Before she can so much as summon a shield, she finds herself staring at Lord Salkeen’s face. A face that is twisted slightly in pain as he takes the brunt of the assault. Jericha reaches up and places her hand against his cheek, and begins shadow mending the damage. She is about to ask him why, when she hears him mention that Sericon is aboard the Ered’kiel. He makes a gesture for her to follow, she is certain he means to the Ered’Kiel so she opens a portal and prepares to move through it to the downed ship.

He sneered at the holy fire in the sky... “I will ensure you feel pain...” Reavrix hissed glaring at the downed vessel the Ered’Kiel... The main body was still intact, this meant the engine bay had not been compromised! Commanding his Titan forward, Reavrix was going to destroy the Ered’Kiel and the group in one move!

Jericha senses what Reavrix plans on doing, the Ered’kiel was in danger. Correction the Ered’kiel was a danger, one that was not allowed to remain. Appearing on the top of the ship, she activates the full power of her artifact eye, along with that of her physical portal. She rips out open a void rift beneath the vessel, summoning gargantuan Umbral tentacles from the depth of the darkness, she commands them to entangle the ship and haul it into the void. She can feel the Ered’kiel shift beneath her feet, as it starts sink into the rift.

The legion Phoenix came to a rest aboard the Ered’Kiel’s roof... Jericha has already begun to appear beside him and drag the Ered’Kiel into the void when Salkeen held his hand up commanding her to halt...

Jericha reluctantly commands the Umbral tentacles to stop, turning to Lord Salkeen The ship was a danger to them, if that massive flesh Titan manages to get its spell off, they would all be dead the planet basically destroyed. She opens her mouth to voice her mental questions, when her mind is bombarded with a series of images. It would seem Ahcirej had a plan to bring the Titan down. It seemed sound to her, except for some strange reason, Lord Salkeen seemed against it. Jericha wasn’t going to question her Lords decisions, not during the middle of a life and death battle. She instead turn to Lord Salkeen and speaks. “Lord Salkeen Will Ahcirej’s plan work if, you and I use our void and fel to create the shadowfel amalgamation. Then use it to blast a hole into that overly large head. Maleok and Izzabelle’s can still rip a hole into its face, we can then target the gap they create.” She suddenly senses Ahcirej beginning to withdraw, her signature is fading away.

Before she can think to ask why, she finds herself choking up her own blood. She turns her head to see Izzabelle standing behind her, before looking down. One of Izzabelle’s blades is sticking out of her chest, her left lungs nearly split in two. The other blade is poking out of her abdomen, Izzabelle twists the blades and rips them free. Jericha drops to her knees coughing up large amounts of blood gasping for breath. She looks up at Izzabelle, and sees that her eyes are completely black. There is absolutely no sign of sanity anywhere within them. She reaches out to stop Izzabelle, who without thinking suddenly attacks Lord Salkeen.
Salkeen hissed, trying to return a message to Ahcirej, she couldn’t use the light during this fight or ever around Jericha... He hoped she might try to understand why... But with his command came another plan... The armies would focus fire on the Titan until it slowed enough, then using the power of fel, void and fire the group would attempt to penetrate the skull and attack Reavrix inside the flesh Titan...

Ahcirej mentally face palms, of course I cannot use my holy light around Jericha, what was I even thinking. It causes her pain just being near it, of course Lord Salkeen wouldn’t want it around her. The only one allowed to hurt her was him, that was usually when she was defiant, and completely disobedient. then it hits her like a gnomish tram, she cannot be near Jericha at all. Vanishing she reappears behind where her army has the artillery set up. She will use her fire and help as much as she can from a distance, but she isn’t allowed in Jericha’s presence. While she herself is unable to speak her generals suffer from no such limitations.

The female Eredar speaks to Lord Salkeen “We have been ordered to follow your commands for as long as we can remain here. The unbound cannot join you, she will never be able to join you as she is now. She hopes that you can understand.” With that she turns to command her soldiers. Half the priests unleash a barrage of holy fire at the massive flesh Titan, the Paladins cast consecrated grounds in hopes to slow the unnatural monstrous Titan down. Mages call down meteor swarms, while hunters unleash multitudes of explosive shots. Every soldier doing all they can to help. The other half of the priests cast a multitude of powerword barriers around the Ered’kiel.

In the distance the artillery is powered up and ready to fire on command. Ahcirej sighs she wishes to be with Jericha and Her Lord but it is impossible, still she would help for as long as she could, and in any way that she can. To her it seems that they are doing well, that is until Izzabelle completely snaps attacking Jericha, and then Lord Salkeen. A moment later Izzabelle is attacked by one of Jericha’s Umbral tentacles. not good, this was so not good, What to do? My holy light can cleanse the void corruption from Izzabelle, but I risk hurting Jericha and disobeying my Lord in the process.
Isaik listened to Yumara speak, examining her words carefully... He would need to sift through the minds of Salkeen and Varicsr later to find out what was said...

“I feel like this is were we belong.”

“My dear, You do belong here... A better world exists with me...” Isaik said, he envisioned the future he could make... The future he desired most and saw he could make...

“I get this bad feeling Salkeen, might require Masters interference with Izzabelle sooner than he might like.”

Isaik turned back to look at the battlefield, a slight raise in his left eye showed his amusement... He could easily go and help Salkeen, but that would just prove his that he was always needed, Isaik desired minions that could handle themselves... Isaik also thought the task might be amusing if Isaik left Salkeen to figure it out by himself... If Izzabelle’s madness proved to much Salkeen, Isaik could reappear back here to deal with the issue...

Isaik glared at the shadows wandering around the ship, a flicker of void energy shimmered around Isaik as he commanded them telepathically... “Remain above and observe the fight... Do not engage unless it appears the demon lord is incapable of dealing with the threats below...”

Isaik turned back to Yumara and the void rift... “Let us go now...” Isaik said coldly walking towards the rift, within a moment he turn to nod at Yumara before stepping through...

Isaik stepped out of the rift into a place he called his own... The area was exceptionally dark, as their was very little sources of light... The ground seemed to made of cold hard rock, upon further inspection it was easily seen that they were in a underground cave system... Along the walls were mechanical implements, magical runes and alchemical stations...

Isaik looked towards a dark path in the cave leading to another section of the underground area... It was in this room that dull glowing vials filled with fleshy tiny humanoids could be seen... Many of the small growing creatures looked like they had a resemblance to imps at first glance but other humanoid features were growing as they went along... Isaik kept moving leading the way for Yumara in the exceptionally dark system... To their right Isaik and Yumara passed a elf monk, chained to the cave wall, his organs exposed and trailing out in front of him. Undead creatures looked up only momentarily to see the beings before them, before returning to feasting on the exposed organs that continually regenerated when ripped into...

Isaik glanced at the elf monk being feasted upon and looked at Yumara... “The real Varicar... Kelt alive by the same enchantments that held Illidan in his prison for ten thousand years... His body, the ingredients to create many homunculi...” Isaik stated, he looked around the room at other beings chained up their organs exposed... A Maghar orc could be seen, as well as several other races...

Isaik pushed onwards until the cave opened up into a absolutely massive underground chamber... “When we return to Azeroth, my great vessel, our home will remain here... In my underground kingdom...” Isaik hissed...
Smuggs had still been working on bringing back a version of Ahcirej while the battles raged below... Smuggs glanced over at the small clone, it looked mostly like a elvish baby at this point, but it was far too small, she needed more time... As the small clone grew Smuggs worked on phase two of Ahcirej cloning...

The eager gnome had a big machine, almost like a car wash for a human sized creature... Working on the side, he fitted small magical gems and pieces, while Smuggs couldn’t preform magic to save his life he could make machines that had a level of magic usage... Smuggs scratches his head, he didn’t even know how to properly wire the crystals into preforming the right magic, but he had a idea of how to fix that...

While Smuggs had been working ever more present was a internal urge to go join the fight below, perhaps a slight mental suggestion by his master? Smuggs finally relented, there wasn’t much more he could do here anyway but wait it was likely he would be needed...

“Alright you lizard, time to wake up!” Smuggs called to Subject Alpha, waking the beast from its slumber. “Your metabolism could use the exercise and you know your eager to hunt!” The gnome taunted, causing the genetic monster to grumble... Smuggs turned on his axis and headed straight out the doors of his lab, Subject Alpha followed quick behind him...

Turning through corridor after corridor, Smuggs made his way forward, the hallways seemingly leading him forward... Finally after a last turn Smuggs came upon a room of dark metal machines attended to by the menacing shadows... Smuggs didn’t even have to look towards the shadows before they did as he asked before he asked it! Before him a void rift ripped open, seemingly and hopefully to the battle below! Smuggs knee better than to question and moved through it, Subject Alpha following behind him!