Ered’Kiels Desolation (IC Closed 2)

Salkeen gave a malicious grin, “A wise choice, I have the perfect plan for your new body…” Salkeen hissed, he was of course referring to using the juggernaut to craft a new body for his minion… One of the toughest metals, and the ability to be wreathed in hellish fire… Ahcirej would do more than simply not feel pain, her new mechanized body would freely walk where others could not free from any troubles of biology…

“Yes I understand, limited by your unbound form…” Salkeen stated, he however was referring to something she could probably do… When not needed on the ground and if she still proved loyal she would control his great vessel, like a great burning shadow of death she would be the death of millions…

Salkeen walking along the fel steel, carrying a bit of pride for his structure his personal fortress near Azeroth, when he heard those words… The demon lord growled like a enraged beast before within the blink of a eye the demon lord was upon the useless Moarg once more… Transforming into his full demonic form, his wings sprouting from his back the demon lord seized the Moarg by the neck and using his wings lifted the brute off the ground…

Salkeen glared at the worthless demon, the Moarg has not been permitted to walk aboard the Kiln without Ahcirej… Especially among the walkways that were only frequented by Salkeen or his chosen… Tapping into the Kiln’s communication systems, Salkeen opened a line to the Ignis’Avim, a hologram appearing where Ahcirej once was to try to grab her attention if she was still around… “Ahcirej… Regrettably a former minion of mine, appeared aboard the Kiln without ensuring your safe transfer as well… Join us in the Kiln, the fortress should be able to provide you a holographic body if you desire…” Salkeen stated, with his last words Salkeen approaches the edge of the walkway of the Kiln and threw the sniveling brute towards the fel Star. Salkeen didn’t care to watch as the demon plummeted roaring in fear as it approached the miniature star, the demons flesh erupting into flames as it fell at a horizontal angle towards its death… Finally as the demon got closer it was crushed into a ball of gore and charred flesh before the miniature sun eagerly consumed the demonic morsel… The star might not have been at the center of a solar system but if one fell from the walkways the stars gravity would pull them to a burning crushing death…

Salkeen turned facing away from the roaring miniature star to await and see if Ahcirej had indeed heard him… “I have no time for such incompetence…” Salkeen growled towards Jericha referring to the now quite dead Moarg, he assumed she no doubt enjoyed the show.

2 Likes

“How many hits did he land back!” Retorted Throggore, his main objective had been to give Faendrel a chance to breath. The orc had decades of skill to draw on for fighting, it wasn’t often he chose to directly engage a armored warrior in combat unless he had a trick to remove the hinderance. Usually the orc tried to engage a man when he wasn’t wearing the bulky and protective gear, like when they were sleeping, but the rogue did have tricks up his sleeve. The rogue leapt back as Faendrel and Rick engaged in combat, the rogue readying one of his secret weapons when Jakk attacked! The impulsive human slashed at Throggore from the back causing a massive gash of blood to bloom from the orcs back!

The orc responded with his own brazen attack, a substance the orc had distilled from steam pools in northrend, the Orc tossed seemingly harmless powdery crystals at Jakk. It wasn’t long before they began to take effect! “My face! You impudent wretch! What have you?” Jakk screamed covering his face the human screamed again as a hideous sizzling could be heard.

Throggore turned to face the man, the wound on his back slowly sealing from the bleeding hollow blood magic. “What’s wrong human? You wanna fight like rogue? I fight like rogue!” Throggore taunted lunging at Jakk, the Orc going into a blood frenzy! Throggore swung his sword hard causing it to impact loudly into Jakk’s armor with a resounding clang. The orc didn’t stop there, kicking the man hard in the left left causing a audible snap. “Not good enough?” Throggore roared pulling a long chain from his belt he wrapped it around Jakk’s neck and began to pull… “Do you feel it human? The burning in your lungs? Do you know how it feels to die?” Throggore growled tightening the chain, Jakk struggled grunting hard and trying to kick at Throggore… “Braumer… Bli… Blink… Blink me out!” Jakk cried! In a flash of purple Jakk vanished, Throggore growling loud as his quarry escaped… The orc would not be waiting long as several lower ranking guards stepped in to corral the orc…

“You think you are good enough?” Throggore taunted the orc swung the chain around raking the sides of the humans guards… “You are not!” Throggore roared turning into a blur of steel! The orc slashed at the first guards knees from the back severing his leg below the knee cap! The orc not losing a second of momentum tossed his axe at the second guard a female before grabbing the first guards severed leg and using it to mindlessly bludgeon the second guard! The second guard collapsed as the axe impacted into her chest, she heard screaming but was it her own? She didn’t have much time to think before the shadow of the orc overtook her bashing her face mindlessly with what appeared to be a bloodied armored leg! The women called out in agony as each blow further obliterated her face before she simply drowned on her own blood! Throggore was hardly finished leaping up from the women’s corpse he lunged at the third guard ensuring to use his orcish boot to cave in the first humans chest ending that horrific screaming! The last human was quick however turning tale to flee after witnessing such carnage! Throggore had a plan for that however, pulling his axe free the orc connected his axe to the length of chain he carried before swinging the whole thing around like a abominations hook! Just as the orc hoped the human was impaled by the axe of the end of the chain before Throggore pulled the crying man backwards… the orc was completely gone pulling the human back and digging his hands into the humans chest, pulling forth the man’s intestines, Throggore grinned behind his mask as he strangled the man to death with his own guts…

1 Like

Those words, coming from that retched man, serve to completely irate her. She was more useful than that horrific man could ever imagine. She looks around her as she does her she starts thinking. She realizes that she doesn’t feel the need to bow to Lord Salkeen as strongly as she did just moments ago. Did his leaving break that hold he had…

The split second Lord Salkeen’s image appears before her, Ahcirej feels the chains. Chains of servitude, ones that strip her will, they subjugated her, forcing obedience. It was like he had never left. She was his minion, she served him only him to the greatest of her abilities. Any thoughts of leaving are struck from her mind. Her attention is drawn to him as she waits.

To Ahcirej those words weren’t a request, the were a command. A command from her Lord and she would follow them. Before Lord Salkeen finishes speaking, Ahcirej is already moving from the Ignis’Avim to the Kiln. Once there her mind seeks what it needs to form a holographic image of herself near Lord Salkeen, her darker side, and the doomed Mo’arg. She shimmers into existence just as Lord Salkeen drops the useless demon. She listens to its screams for the few seconds that they last. Then bows slightly to Lord Salkeen, keeping her eyes down. Ahcirej comes to understand a few things as she stands before her Lord. Not being able to keep things from him she speaks. “Lord Salkeen, It has come to my attention that even though I’m unbound, you still have control over me.” She pauses her image shimmering as she thinks on how to put what she is trying to say. “The control seems to weaken, when not given commands to follow, while I’m away from your presence. Yet as soon as I see or hear you, I have hardly any will of my own.” She continues as she stands there her head still slightly bowed. “It’s not like I’m not capable of thinking on my own. It’s just everything that I do, or think takes second place to your desires, and wishes. Being unbound I originally didn’t think that it was possible to still be bound to someone.”

As she says this her image blinks out and returns as she tries to become more accustomed to the Kiln’s systems. “I don’t feel any form of magical, or physical, bond, which means the bond is more psychological. It like my thought process has been conditioned to see you as my Lord, the one person I must obey above all else. Becoming unbound broke the chains, but it couldn’t erase the conditioning.” Ahcirej was certain that Lord Salkeen understood what she was saying. “Like Jericha was conditioned to fear powerful magical tomes, especially those that feel like Master Isaik. She has no control over how she reacts. It’s the same with me, in your presence Lord Salkeen, I have no form of free will, it’s stronger now than it was when I possessed a body of my own. Even though there’s the part of me that knows I could leave. It is useless because I am yours, yours to command until the end of existence.” She states feeling the chains still wrapped tightly around her, binding her will.

1 Like

Orion vanishes from Skalaz’s labs taking both Izzabelle and Sericon with him. As they move towards Orion’s realm pasts images go wizzing through their minds. We will need to make a quick stop in a different time to help Izzabelle. She has lost to much over the last few days, I would rather not have her permanently damaged because of it. Orion explains speaking into the Warriors mind, a moment before they find themselves in a room. Not really a room more like a massive chasm, a chasm of bodies, bodies that possess some me form of life. Below them billions of lifeforms twist and blend among each other. Their unending shrieks and howls of agony fill the atmosphere around them with a sense of extreme loss and dread. A brief second later they appear in a chamber below the chasm, one trapped in a time loop.

Standing in the room are Orion, and Yumara,chained and shackled to a table is Jericha. Who is being held not only by physical means but by magical means as well. Both Yumara’s and Orion’s power adding additional power to the bonds. Jericha looks horrified and about to completely loose it. Yumara is trying to calm her, and is asking something of her. Yet Jericha seems to be to gone to do anything but fight the bonds at first. Time skips ahead Jericha while still bound and terrified holds one of three exceptionally powerful tomes in her hands. Shaking so badly she nearly drops it. Yumara holds another one that gives of the power signature of Master Isaik. Orion holds another tome. Upon looking Sericon would notice that they are all standing n an elaborate magical circle. If he looked out further he would notice thousand of corpses drained of their life essence and their souls. This was used to create the circle, Yumara stands in the largest of the outside circles. Slicing her hand she activates the magical sigils, as Yumara cuts her hand, Jericha cuts hers and Orion cuts his. The circle flares to life and Yumara starts reading from the book. As she speaks the words, there’s a deafening roar of shrieks, screams, and howls of pain and agony. As millions of life forms in the chasm above them are being stripped of their physical forms they are being broken down to just their basic essence. Their essence appears within the center circle it swirling around before coalescing together. The essence of thousands of creatures start taking form, a very familiar form, the one of his recently bonded. As Yumara is still reading from the tome, Jericha starts reading from hers, as she speaks her artifact eye starts to glow, thousands of rifts open and souls are yanked from these rifts and begin meshing with the form that Yumara is creating.

After a few minutes the form seems stable, Yumara turns to Jericha and Orion and silently nods her head. They both nod in return and Jericha pulls a soul from within her, and starts to connect it to the new body they had created. As soon as the tiniest spec connects all hell breaks loose. The forms starts to rapidly decay and fall into dust before vanishing altogether. Souls are being completely obliterated, Jericha pulls the soul Fragment back, and stares wildly at Yumara and Orion. They try four more times but each time they try to connect what remains of Izzabelle to the body the curse starts to obliterate it. Suddenly the tome in Orion’s hand changes into a intricate time piece. Millions of minuscule time devices appear around Izzabelle’s form and fuse into her body…

The memory vanishes as Orion directs the power from Yumara’s chanting into the Girl Sericon is still holding. her body has lost to many components recently, we need to add some of that back. Usually that would happen when her and Jericha returned to Ebony’s Tower. That hasn’t been an option recently. At first the curse of oblivion destroys all that is added, but soon Orion’s time magic slows it down and the damage to Izzabelle starts reversing itself. As it does the room fades and they find themselves standing within a room, a room of trillions of time devices and doors. Izzabelle’s form takes on a more non corporeal look as Orion starts to work his time magic. Sadly he wouldn’t know what memories were destroyed when The Artificer attempted to enhance her. He hoped they were more useless ones, yet she had lost so much with the erasing of Salkeen and Jericha, he feared she might have lost something important. As he finishes the last touches his time magic fades allowing Izzabelle to slowly regain consciousness.

Orion doesn’t even have time to think when Izzabelle suddenly blinks out of Sericons arms appears behind him and drives one of her daggers through his stomach, or at least where his stomach would be, she spins him around and slashing across his throat. The wound heals itself as fast as it’s created, flipping back she unleashes her spiders at him. Dozens of them spew from her mouth flying towards him. Tiny clocks appear above each, rabidly rewinding until all of them blink out of existence. Izzabelle rushes in to attack again her eyes showing no no signs of recognition, as she leaps at Orion again. Orion freezes her mid leap and send her careening back into Sericon’s arms. Well isn’t this just wonderful, we now know what memories were destroyed. I’m sending you back, the Artificer said something about enhancing what is already there. That shouldn’t cause the problem adding something new will cause. As Izzabelle is viewing me as an enemy right now, it is best that she not see me when she is freed a second time. as Orion finishes speaking into Sericon’s mind, Both Sericon and Izzabelle, appear exactly where they had been originally standing and not even a minute had passed since their original departure.

1 Like

Isaik turned to gaze at Yumara, “Indeed, but this has never been a race, we are in a marathon, when the opportunity presents itself we will remove our obstacle…” Isaik hissed, he of course was referring to Raveintis and those allies of his as the obstacle. One of the more pressing obstacles seemed to be one of the gnomes aligned with Raveintis, a Thommus… For too long the gnome had gone under the radar, now they would need to seek him out…

“I feel your desire to cause such agony my minion, let it be known I will indeed allow such things to happen… However, we mustn’t get to caught up in vengeance, or else like many before us our enemies use such time to escape…” Isaik explained, to many times had the dark creature saw others fail because they felt the overwhelming need to feel revenge. While there always was a chance for such things, one mustn’t forget to remove the obstacle completely afterwards…

Isaik turned his vision to the hallway entrance that looked nearby, he had indeed seen the events that summoned Orion, it was quite unfortunate… Isaik didn’t get the pleasure of seeing the things within Orion’s own realm until after Sericon had returned, this would most likely cause complications… The dark master turned back to Yumara before speaking. “How urgent is your desire to relocate your lab? Or shall we help a lost daughter of a demon lord find her sibling…” The dark creature hissed he was more than eager to remove the two from his ship and place them near their father lest Salkeen grow impatient… Salkeen became unruly when he was irritated, even now Isaik saw Salkeen dealing with his own issues…

It was quite intriguing to find Ahcirej had found her way back to Salkeen, and gained the uncanny ability to shunt into machines… Isaik could already tell where Salkeen was going… The juggernaut… Where as Skalaz did owe Salkeen, they were more like acquaintances, Skalaz had always felt more loyal and relation to the master himself… It was just how they were the cold calculating goblin didn’t understand the vile emotional demon lord… No, Salkeen instead got along much better with the Juggernaut, a more prideful and sometimes hit headed individual as well… Isaik wondered how Jericha would feel about the juggernaut, he wondered how she might act upon the two commanders unusual ceremony of sorts when they confronted one another… Would she fall into her emotions and possibly damage the bond between the commanders?? Isaik gave a small grin it would only be a matter of time before he saw his answer…

Isaik turned his attention to Jaseiah, she was close to her sibling now… Peculiar though it was she wasn’t exactly going to be meeting her sister once more so to speak… No, the machine of the gnome had gestated something slightly different…

1 Like

Yumara tightens her grip on his robe before releasing it, “My labs can wait a while longer to be relocated Master. Orion can keep everything there frozen in stasis until they are moved.” She says as she turns and looks up. “Salkeen’s hemorrhoids seem to flare up something awful when he gets irrated, which seems to be quite often.” Yumara continues shrugging her shoulders. “Besides Jaseiah is very eager to meet her twin again.” Yumara finishes as she looks back down focusing her attention back on Master.

She had also felt it when Orion had to intervene with Izzabelle. Izzabelle so much potential power, so much complication that came with said power. as she thinks this Orion suddenly appears in his feline form and hops onto one of her shoulders, looking a bit frazzled. Yumara turns to look at him, “you seem a bit worked up, did something happen with Izzabelle?” she asks her attention drawn to the cat on her shoulder. “It would seem that our Izzabelle’s memories of me have been obliterated, and she has taken to attacking me when she sees me.” Orion spits out obviously irritated with this new development. Shaking his head he sighs before turning to Isaik.

“I would normally neither ask for this, or allow it to be done to one who I have under my watch. However Izzabelle isn’t in top condition, I can restore the body, and the spirit, in a controlled environment I can also keep her mind functioning properly.” Orion states his full attention now on Isaik as he continues speaking. “Still the removel of Salkeen, and Jericha, has lead to some unforeseen complications. Jericha’s presense alone counted for nearly 70 percent of all of her memories, along with a memories of Salkeen she has lost about 80 percent of her past, along with a plethora of things that she had learned.” Orion continues as he hops back onto his broom. “Whenever Izzabelle learns something new, something she knew previously is destroyed. Before it was simple just allow a simple memory of her with Jericha to be destroyed. Without those memories what is being destroyed now is key part of who she is. This time she forgot me, next she might forget you, she might forget that she is capable of switching forms, or that she is a rogue.” Orion says pacing back and forth on his broom. “As long as it contains no one that she knows, or has forgotten, and it doesn’t mess with her bond and memories of Sericon. I would give my permission for you to use your mental manipulations to create memories for Izzabelle. Fill in the massive gaps in her mind with a past of your creation. Know this I don’t make this offer lightly, and knowing how much she fears having her mind manipulated I will only give my okay this once.” Orion states if Isaik chooses not to do this then Orion will simply not ask again.

1 Like

Isaik nodded, that was good information to know, “While your labs are frozen in stasis they can not be tampered with?” The dark master inquired, it would be another issue to deal with if one could tamper with Yumara’s experiments.

“Salkeen is a demon of great sins, he feels heavily the weights of pride, wrath and greed… It is usually not to hard to prod such responses from him…” Isaik hissed, “As for Jaseiah, her like many others will learn death is hardly a obstacle to our plans…” The dark master said, death was hardly a thing they couldn’t conquer… Even at the absolute worse, Isaik always had a trick up his sleeve…

Isaik did nothing but gaze at the feline creature he saw full well what had occurred through Sericon’s eyes… It was quite unfortunate… However such things could usually lead to something greater if one truly worked for it…

Isaik’s face was stark plain, just that of the usual skull faced undead creature yet within his mind he stirred greatly. Orion was leading up to ask The Master for a favor, favors usually meant a deal of some kind… The Master knew Orion might see such things as a slight, but agreeing to do anything free of charge even for something that was his was sometimes such a challenge… Perhaps it was Zalak’s own vices… Greed, Pride, Gluttony, Envy… The dark creature was always looking to get more… Perhaps Isaik could sate his own desires and help Orion if he only asked for something less than the usual…

This was the weakness of Izzabelle perhaps without something to lose she could never gain… It seemed Isaik would be necessary to add something within her mind or else the women would only fall further apart as she had a few times before…

Isaik tilted his head, these restrictions were something quite unfortunate, “Giving memories that do not include anyone she knows, like Sericon, or myself? Such things seem like a necessary thing to be added… Would I just fill her mind with memories of blank faces and still no past? Surely she must wonder how she got here, I could easily craft a existence where she knew Sericon…” Isaik considered his next words, “You also wish that I can’t add anyone she had forgotten… Surely you only mean Salkeen and Jericha, do you not wish to have some piece of you placed back within her mind?” Isaik inquired, even if it was a subtle nod To Orion’s existence it could be done… The master had many minions, it was no hard task to imply the master had a timeless man as one of his minions… Isaik did however completely agree to refrain from ever possibly messing with the potential bond between Izzabelle and Sericon, it would only bring dire fates and consequences if that bond was tested… The dark creature however did have a wish to further solidify the bond, with Salkeen erased, Isaik wondered what Izzabelle’s first memory of Sericon was…

Isaik turned his gaze back to Orion, “Surely if I was to place new memories within Izzabelle’s mind you might wish to keep a closer watch over her? Perhaps it is time you might officially join under me?” Isaik inquired, it was a simple request, for ensuring Izzabelle’s prolonged life and stability as well as further watching over her, Orion would join them officially… The exact terms were easily up for discussion, Isaik was a flexible creature… Regardless of how things turned out with Orion, Isaik would ensure his minions survival…

1 Like

Orion shakes his head in cat form, he feels a bit like an idiot. “My apologies it would seem words are not my forte at the moment. I meant to say that as long as it contain no one she knew but has forgotten. Meaning if she knew them at some point but has forgotten them, then they cannot be added to whatever memories you choose to create for her.” Orion states while he continues to pace up and down the length of his hovering broom. “Such as she cannot have memories that contain Jericha, Salkeen, Yumara, myself, Jaseiah, Ahcirej, Ahcire… etc, because she once knew us but has forgotten. You, Sericon, that gnome, and others that she still remembers should be fine. A mind manipulator of your caliber shouldn’t have much of a problem, weaving a past that benefits you without messing to strongly with Izzabelle’s mind.” Orion says part of his mind preparing to start time up on Izzabelle again. Hopefully she remembered the Artificer. If not he hopes that Sericon has a good grip on her this time.

“While It would be nice I do not require that she remembers who I am.” Orion explains, finally sitting. “I could give Izzabelle some memories, but the spell sadly would break the deal and she wouldn’t be with us any longer.” Orion sighs as he lies on the broom his eyes glowing softly.

Orion stops and looks at Isaik, he isn’t surprised by the inquiry to officially join with him. “I can watch her even without physically being near her, or perhaps I should say, her knowing that I’m there. 90% of the time when I’m watching her she doesn’t know I’m there as it is.” Orion says sitting back up again. “I’m not As much asking that you give Izzabelle a past Dark one. As I’m merely saying that you can give her one if you choose, but it comes with restrictions. If you choose not to then the offer will be rescinded and I will try and find another way.” Orion says as he begins to awaken Izzabelle once more. “As for joining Officially that cannot happen. I cannot ever join any side officially. Time belongs to no one, it is on no ones side. I have but one official, and one unofficial job. The first and most important is watching over Yumara. The second is keeping Izzabelle alive to the best of my capabilities. Even if that means lying to her and manipulating her from time to time, if I am able to do so.” As Orion finishes speaking he jumps back onto Yumara’s shoulder his broom vanishing. “Still one could say that technically do to my guardianship of both Yumara, and Izzabelle. That in an unofficial capacity I am on whatever side they are on.”

2 Likes

A sick smile spreads across Jericha’s face as she tells him about Ahcirej or the absence of her lighter side. She looks over at the still clueless Mo’arg who is cradling his arm, and sniffling. Upon further inspection she almost thinks it is talking to it. Her fel eye flares up as Lord Salkenn finishes his communication, turning to his unsuspecting prey. She could feel her twisted heart growing three sizes, as she watches him approach and seize the massive idiot. Lifting him in the air like one would a doll, Lord Salkeen was amazing his power nearly bringing her to her knees.

A smile of sadistic glee spreads across her face as she listened to her Lord Salkeen, speak to Ahcirej. Jericha wonders if Ahcirej would take them as a command. She feels when Ahcirej appears, yet is too busy watching to see what is going to happen to the now terrified Mo’arg.

Jericha can feel her skin crawling with excitement as Lord Salkeen approaches the edge of the walkways. The pathetic Brute struggling uselessly in his grip. The look on the things face when it was tossed over the edge, would give Jericha sweet dreams for the next week or two. It’s screams of pain and terror were like a symphony for her soul. Moving her hands a little she silently casts levitate on the Brute. It was a great kindness on her part to slow his fall that he might feel a few more moments of Lord Salkeen’s wrath before being consumed by the fel Star. Jericha being twisted like she is looks over the edge smiles and waves, at the doomed beast of burden. A pleased sigh passes her lips as it is crushed into a ball of charred flesh and demonic gore. The spectacle having ended she steps back from the edge.

Jericha moves up to stand beside her Lord once more. “Incompetence is a weakness we can hardly afford to have.” She states stopping as she stand almost by his side but not quite. While she might see herself as being above his other minions. She was still his and would stand a bit behind him as a show of loyalty and respect. “His Death was a lovely thing to witness, Lord Salkeen.”

This coming from Ahcirej grabs Jericha’s attention, and her mind starts flipping through all the possibilities. Being unbound she shouldn’t feel such a compulsion to obey Lord Salkeen. In all actuality she hardly even knew him.

It is then that it clicks in Jericha’s mind what had happened, as it does she opens up a telepathic communication with Lord Salkeen. I believe I know what Ahcirej is speaking of. She spent centuries with about 45% of her trapped in a soul stone. While separated it was also still connected. The centuries that I spent contracted to you, bound to your will, bound her at the same time. She probably felt every punishment, every reward, that I felt. As she said she was being conditioned to obey you without ever realizing it. Jericha says as she watches Ahcirej flicker in and out a few times. When belonging to you was the only thing she knew for centuries, Izzabelle cutting the ties that bind couldn’t sever that link because it is only something that Ahcirej can sever. Because it is her own mind that is holding her prisoner. as Jericha finishes she steps back a little to see what Lord Salkeen will do knowing that he still has rather firm control over Ahcirej.

1 Like

Myrandah watches as the Nether Walking Corpse approaches, after the recent departure of nearly everyone else she knows what is coming. “Being called away to aide in times of war or peril is to be expected.” she states looking off into the horizon. “I myself must make my way back to Stormwind, gather what allies I can, freeing my friends from their sick evil clutches won’t be easy.” She finishes holy light causing her eyes to blaze for a moment. I swear I will free you all, her hand rests on the hilt of her massive hammer, one way, or the other. Removing her hand from the hilt she turns back to Victur. “I will make them regret having ever brought such destruction to my door.” She finishes watching as he seeming pulls a dark green brimstone from nowhere and passes it to her. "She smiles and laughs a bit as she pockets it. “It would seem I’m amassing quite the collection of summoning devices.” She says still smiling at the thought. This simple mission to find her friend and bring her home to her father had taken a dark turn. Still she had met ones that had become quick friends. Still this fight hadn’t even begun, and she needed to get home.

“Why it looks like it be down to just ye, and me lassy.” Grundel states coming up behind her and slapping her on the back. “Me baubles will not wait, me thinks the stinken orc took them.” he says his voice a low throaty growl his hands hovering above his daggers. Myrandah looks down at Grundel a little confused, “Where did your more sensible brother vanish to?” she asks. Grundel spits on the ground “The dern fool got himself warped away with that puney elf Darkskill.” he grumbles kicking a rock across the ground. “Me brother should of stayed and helped recover me baubles, now lets go lassy.” As Grundel speak Myrandah pulls a jeweled golden whistle from one of her pouches. They are intricate magical symbols carved into it. Bringing it to her lips she blows it, a second later an Argent Hippogryph appears circling the sky above them. “Lassy are ye even listen?” Grundel shouts rather perturbed that his baubles might be being mistreated at the very moment. Myrandah looks at the Dwarf as the Hippogryph lands and walks up to her. "Yer a genius Lass, we will cover much more ground from the air, with that Grundel goes about summoning his own flying mount, a nice jeweled jade panther. “Come me precious babies be calling me.” Myrandah mounts and they both take to the sky, She hasn’t the heart to tell him that they are headed for the Portal to return to Stormwind. Still for some strange reason she’s getting this sneaking suspicion that she is forgetting something. However the need to return home is strong.

1 Like

Salkeen glamced towards Jericha, “His permanent death…” The demon lord growled, most of the times demons were pretty immortal, being killed while not within the nether would only send them back to reform… The unfortunate Moarg however had felt a different kind of death, areas saturated with fel could forever kill a demon, and while the Kiln itself wasn’t overly saturated, the fel Star itself was…

Salkeen turned his gaze over to Ahcirej, had she just figured this out? Ahcirej had come from Centralis of her own free will back towards one of the most aggressive demons lords traveling aboard a moving capital ship and she thought just at that moment she couldn’t break free? Salkeen gave a cruel smile, it was why the demon lord had such a loyal following, many fell under his thrall whether by magic bond and contract or pure charisma…

Salkeen narrowed his eyes at Ahcirej, he would need to ensure control was constant over Ahcirej, he could hardly afford to lose any more minions…

Salkeen’s eyes flashed bright green, it seemed all around him the Kiln responded glowing more vibrantly… “Dear one, You have no idea what is possible…” Salkeen stated, his message was at clear as he could make it. With the power he possessed, the thousands that kneeled before him, what the demon lord could accomplish had always been seen as impossible…

Salkeen glanced out over the armies that amassed beneath them… In this hellish fortress in space, the fel Star sat in the exact center of the Kiln, beneath it was so many platforms and walkways that held Salkeen’s armies, the burning star hung over them kind of like a sun might on any planet… “Do you think I control all of this through sheer strength of will and bonds alone?” Salkeen asked, “They all obey me above all else, they do so because, like you, deep in their minds they recognize what I am…” Salkeen growled, “I am their god!” The demon lord roared out in command…

Salkeen turned back to Ahcirej, “Conditioning happens in many ways… But I still know it is because of what I am, what I accomplish that they follow, that you follow!” Salkeen paused, “The legion has fallen in disrepair, it’s glorious Titan leader contained… While other demon lords chose to fight amongst themselves, I still see my path, and in a universe filled with so much unknown, all gravitate towards a true commander!” Salkeen growled, he understood full well that Ahcirej felt the way she did because of her time within the gem, but in a way Salkeen had managed the same feat with all the demons under him… To be in the Phoenix’s grace and good fortune was like ecstasy, to be against him, none that had experienced such things ever wanted to do so again…

Salkeen ceased his words, and with it the entire Kiln seemed to grow quieter, the whole of the domain seemed to be waiting for what was gonna happen next. Salkeen focused his eyes on Ahcirej, “It is time to forge our path into the future, Ahcirej you will meet us on the upper levels of the Kiln… Jericha, you and I shall be taking one of those demonic teleporters…” The demon lord commanded, he watched for a good moment to ensure he was understood before making his way towards the walls of the Kiln. Where as the center was occupied by a great fel Star the walkway lined great fel steel walls inscribed with runes for warding and short range teleportation around the Kiln… Striding over to one of those runes, Salkeen dragged his claws across its surface activating it before pushing his hand onto it. In a flash of green, Salkeen was whisked away as a ball of green energy to the upper areas of the Kiln, his more reserved part of the complex… It was here they would be taking the stabilized and warded personal portals to Azeroth, they were the best way to get on Azeroth undetected…

2 Likes

For a moment Jericha looks crestfallen, before her eyes take on a sinister glow. Her lips curl slightly upwards, “Why Lord Salkeen if I had known that his death was going to be permanent. I might have put a little more power behind my levitation.” Jericha says with a mock sigh, “I could do f further slowed his descent allowing him to cook a little longer.” Jericha says wrapping her arms around him for a brief moment. “He screams of pain, and horror were so uplifting.” She shrugs as she releases him and steps back. Now that she knew that being tossed into the Fel Star meant true death. She would see to it those punished in such a manner, suffered for as long as possible.

“As you command Lord Salkeen.” She says bowing with respect, ready to follow him. She watches as the holographic image of Ahcirej blinks out of existence. Then Follows Lord Salkeen to the great fel steel walls that lined the Kiln. She watched as he drug one of his claws across the many runes activating it, before pressing his hand in and speeding away in an orb of fel. The splits second after Lord Salkeen transformed it the ball of fel energy, Jericha pushes her hand into the rune. Becoming a ball of fel and void she is whisked to the upper levels. She rematerializes next to Lord Salkeen, a brief second later Ahcirej’s holographic image shimmers back into existence. They both stand near him their head bowed waiting for further commands.

She was running, she had been running, no they had been running. No wait she was alone, but she though someone was there. She didn’t know anymore, there was pain such horrific pain. Everything was being destroyed, her body, her mind, her soul, her magic, her thoughts. All burning, crumbling, corroding into oblivion, she is afraid, she is loosing everything.

Izzabelle’s eyes snap open, she still feels the pain, the loss, the terror. She shadow steps away from the one holding her, appearing behind the stranger. She didn’t know where she was, she shouldn’t be here, why was she here? without giving it a thought she drives her dagger through the mans lower back and out through his stomach. She twists it a few times then pulls her dagger out expecting to see blood spurt like a fountain from the grievous wound. All that fall from the wound is a little bit of sand, sand, enraged she spins him around a slashes her blade across his throat. Waiting for her face to be bathed in his blood as she severs his carotid artery. Yet the wound closes as fast as it is made, what type of monster was she fighting. Flipping backwards she unleashes a her spiders, about two dozen of the plagued fel arachnids spew out of her mouth. The fly at the face, neck and chest of the humanoid like beast. She watches as above each a tiny clock appears and rewinds rapidly. They aren’t just killed, their entire existence is erased like the never were. In a fit of rage Izzabelle leaps towards the man intent on ending him in the most painful way possible. When she finds herself frozen in midair, suddenly everything slows down. The pain, the terror, the loss vanish as she looses consciousness seconds after feeling herself flying backwards.

Izzabelle’s eyes slowly open, blinking a few times she looks around. Why was Sericon holding her like this, wasn’t she being enhanced. She turns her head to look up at Sericon, licking her lips before she speaks. “Sericon why are you holding me, why aren’t I in the alchemic circle anymore?” Izzabelle asks looking from Sericon to Skalaz and back. She had forgotten more things the holes in her mind where like large gaping festering wounds. “Sericon did something happen, why can’t I remember, the blank spaces are growing larger in my brain. It feels like all my thoughts are being swallowed.” Izzabelle says a hint of fear and desperation making its way into her voice. She doesn’t understand what is happening, her body and soul feel more complete, yet her mind is collapsing. She turns to look at Skalaz unsure if the enhancement might of temporarily messed with her memories.

1 Like

Sericon nodded, he had not been sure if the goblin was either lying or perhaps he truly hadn’t been told what to do. Perhaps Master Isaik had his reasons?

Sericon heard Skalaz our, but Orion has always known Izzabelle, if anyone could fix her it was him. However Sericon knew that Orion would enlist the aid of others if he needed to, just as Sericon himself would.

There it was Orion had stated, Skalaz wasn’t needed, and though Sericon didn’t want to openly insult Skalaz, he knew Orion was right. Sericon might have been over reacting, he barely knew the Artificer it wasn’t likely he had the same negative behaviors Lord Salkeen had…

Sericon nodded, he understood, the curse that had been so talked about in the past the thing that tried to consume her, had seen the enhancing opportunity to grab more of Izzabelle and the enhancements. But the dire consequences were of what had been destroyed in the reaction.

“Luck has never thing to do with it, it is fate that we shall endure.” Sericon said, even with oblivion looming before him he would never give up, never give in.

Sericon would not shirk from the task, even though he felt Orion had said everything, the elf reached deep down. Whether the master found a way to break that curse didn’t matter, Sericon would find his own way…

Sericon glanced at the two beings, one a master of time, the other a alchemic genius, thru seemed to be at odds with each other even though both were trying to accomplish the same things.

Sericon took Izzabelle into his arms, holding her like a hero might hold a unconscious damsel in distress.

Sericon watched as the past opened up before them, He wondered how Skalaz would react to them finally leaving… but all his thoughts froze as he came upon the sight of Izzabelle’s past.

There Sericon saw Jericha, Yumara and Orion himself commuting unspeakable acts like that the darkest of the legion might do in order to create a body for his bonded. Sericon saw how Skalaz had said so many tines that Izzabelle was a creation of the masters. The tome in Yumara hand felt like the masters signature, there were slight differences… It felt ancient as if the tome had been created eons before anything Sericon knew had even existed… Secondly the tome felt more pure? As if the truest and most dark of Isaik’s… No… Zalak’s magic, it was as if this time was created at a time before the one known as Isaik was born…

Sericon nodded, he understood that in order to further save Izzabelle they needed to revisit the power that helped create her from her past. A dark tome, and the power of three beings that could wield such objects…

As Orion worked his magic, they were transported to his realm to further the repairing of his bonded, it wasn’t until she had been just about completed that all hell broke loose!

Izzabelle lunged at timeless one, using her skills and powers to try and drag Orion down. The timeless one would not be so easily destroyed by her attacks…

Sericon understood and within a second they both appeared back at Skalaz’s lab, Izzabelle back in his hands… It wouldn’t be a good thing that Izzabelle had forgotten Orion of all people…

Sericon looked down at Izzabelle, “Ah yes… The procedure is over, you were enchanced.” Sericon said he looked at Skalaz, the goblin was clever enough to figure out what was going on.

Sericon smiled, giving her a hug to try to calm her down. Sericon looked at Skalaz who undoubtedly had a answer for what had happened. The goblin had that clever look in his eyes, he did have a answer…

1 Like

“do thee bethink yon foul pests can standeth 'gainst the all palmy pow’r of the lighteth thee loathsome wench.” Sir Righteous Rick shouts out its conviction as he grabs his arm and calls to the light. He lets forth a might clout of agony as the insects tunneling into him burst in an explosion of holy fire, ripping his arm off at the shoulder. Flesh, muscle, bone, blood, splatter across the room painting the floor in an arc around him. Strips of flesh and sinew hang from the remains of his shoulder and upper arm. The splintered bone, juts out of the massively bleeding stump, split seconds before it is engulfed in holy flames cauterizing the horrific wound. “think thee can escapeth i sir righteous rick’s hamm’r of justice thee evil witch.” Sir Righteous Rick calls out as a massive hammer of blessed light appears in his hand moments before he sends it hurdling end over end into the mass of pests and rodents. It strikes exploding into a shower of holy fire. About 15 percent of the pests are completely obliterated by the blow. Faendrel reforms screaming out in pain and rage. There are large rotting holes pitted throughout her body, insects, maggots, and worms can be seen crawling around inside of her. She sneers and cast drain line fe on the nearest guard, closing up some of her more grievous wounds. Before starting a summons

“I thinketh not thy fouleth wench!” Sir Righteous Rick speaks casting Repentance on her, forcing her to meditate. As he sees the wretched witch start to meditate on all the wrong choices she has made. He turns his attention to his fellow Alliance soldiers. “fear not the lighteth shall not abandon us, and with t we shalt striketh down these foul dogs of the loathsome h’rde.” Shouts Sir Righteous Rick holding his blessed blade. Light pours from his blade washing over his comrades, healing their wounds, and invigorating them. “we shalt not alloweth the h’rde prevail on this day.” Sir Righteous Rick screams rushing towards Faendrel, his blade drawn ready to cleave her in two. When in an explosion of fel a Felguard appears before him, with a twisted smile it drives its massive fiery blade right through Sir Righteous Rick’s stomach and lifts him off the ground. Sir Righteous Rick brings his holy blade down just as the Felguard heaves his blade, and the Paladin across the room. Sir Righteous Rick’s blade cleaves the demons head, burying into the foul things chest. It collapses its body smoking to the floor. Rick is sent across the room, pinned to the wall, his legs dangle about four or five feet from the floor.

Faendrel’s meditation comes to an end and she smirks evilly before summoning a pair of felbeasts. The rush over and leap up, their jaws closing on Sir Righteous Rick’s legs. Long curved fangs puncture flesh and muscle, as the beasts hang from their prey. Sir Righteous Rick bellows our in agony as the weight from the beasts causes the foul demonic weapon to start severing him in two. Blood spills from the massive hole in his gut, pooling on the floor. Reaching down Sir Righteous Rick grabs one of the beasts by its throat. He rips it from his leg taking out a meaty chunk of his thigh. Lifting it up he looks in the demon dogs eyes, as it snarls and snaps at his face. The snarling turns to whimpers, then to howls, as the beast struggles wildly for a few second before going limp. It lifeless form is dropped to the floor, it neck completely crushed. Sir Righteous Rick goes to speak as bright red blood bubbles from his mouth. Faendrel casts agony and corruption on him, before she starts draining his life. The remaining felbeast rips him free from the fel corrupted blade, it tears through his side and he lands in a bloody heap on the floor. “Your light won’t save you today.” Faendrel sneers as she pulls out a soul gem.

1 Like

Skalaz tapped his foot, the only sign that the goblin was irritated by the whole thing. Skalaz was a professional alchemist he had created many enhanced and many more homunculi. The goblin couldn’t tell, but he slightly felt as if Orion didn’t respect him for his intents… The timeless being seemed to only want to escape as soon as possible…

Skalaz listened, he was trying his own way to formulate how to rectify the situation. Skalaz might not have been a master of time magic but he was still powerful in his own right. The goblin would only need to factor in the oblivion curse, the masters signiture among other things…

Skalaz’s mind moved around a mile a minute, Skalaz had not tried to imply that Orion was weak, that the master was the only reason they could use such amazing power. Orion was a being of quite a great amount of time magic, perhaps one day, not this day, but one day Orion might see Skalaz for what he was not how the timeless one wanted to see him.

Skalaz narrowed his eyes, if Orion wanted to take Izzabelle far from this place to fix her Skalaz wouldn’t stop him. Orion seemed only interested in Sericon, Skalaz was not bonded with Izzabelle, but Skalaz was the one the master used to work on his minions… Skalaz didn’t mind not being liked, he had quite a few enemies, goblins rarely didn’t have some enemies… But the goblin liked a hint of respect, he didn’t command it to be like Salkeen, but the goblin would remember such things… Just like that the three left, teleported to wherever Orion had wanted them to go…

Now that they were gone the goblin could show his emotions… Snapping his fingers the goblin forced three alchemic beasts to explode into dematerialized splotches of fire that radiated from their cages… Skalaz gave a groan, he rather despised when things didn’t work out as it logically should… Looking over the goblin settled his eyes on the steel door covered with frost… If only that accident hadn’t happened, Skalaz would still have his brother, they would still be in Undermine living well… Skalaz promised he would still rescue his brother, he wouldn’t give up…

It wasn’t even a minute before the two elves returned, Orion hadn’t returned with them! So much for staying to watch over the Artificer’s workings…

Skalaz caught on immediately to what had happened, the curse effecting Izzabelle has erased some memories, she also didn’t even remember a thing after the transmutation. “Yes, your procedure is over, you may need a tweak or two but there is no more circle needed.” Skalaz stated, he mostly would just need to prod the women into trying to use her other forms related to the creatures he had added… If the women could even do a partial transformation, something like using her silithid mental link even with her body transformed as the most useful form for combat…

“Nothing to fear doll, the process can leave one with temporary memory loss! Combining creatures into a host body can mix up who’s memories belong to who, the body unfortunately warbles them up into a mess until they get sorted out.” Skalaz said bowing his head to try and truly apologize for the incident, he didn’t want Izzabelle to despise him for some mild and temporary side effects. “A good part is that sonetimes the effect jolts the memories bring back other dormant ones.” Skalaz said, he hoped master Isaik was watching, the goblin didn’t truly have skills in mental manipulation…

Skalaz turned to Sericon, “You up next! Step into the circle and I’ll go get the new creatures to mix with you.” Skalaz stated, he glanced back at Izzabelle, “If you could, would you mind grabbing the empty capsules around the alchemic circle and replace them with the filled ones on that table?” Skalaz said pointing to a large flat wooden table on the left side of the room that had stacks of metal capsules filled with alchemic materials. “His body will need more iron, carbon and water than yours did…”

1 Like

Izzabelle sighs in relief as both Sericon, and the Artificer Skalaz tell her the procedure was basically over. She doesn’t recall much of what happened. She remembers giving Sericon the two spiderlings and stepping into the circle, then she remembers pain, then nothing no until she woke up where she was now. In the arms of her bonded with her mind filled with holes. Izzabelle does feel that her body, and spirit feel stronger, more complete. It was probably the enhancements. Now that she had them the Artificer would most likely know how to teach her to connect its them, adding a few more forms to the few she already knew. Still the gaps in her mind were causing her undue stress.

Izzabelle calms a little and returns the hug, she knows that Sericon will be enhanced next. She hopes that he doesn’t pass out like she did, she wasn’t sure she would be able to lift him, unless she went into her Aranasi form.

Izzabelle turns and looks at Skalaz. “Oh is that all this is Master Artificer? Here I was getting worked up over nothing.” She says letting out a breath she didn’t even realize she was holding. “I suppose meshing creature to create an ultimate one can cause the mind to go a bit haywire until everything straightens itself out.” Izzabelle finishes. Now she knows that the gaps in her memory are from her mind trying to absorb the minds of the creatures used to augment her. She cannot wait to see what her and Sericon can accomplish once he has been empowered as well.

Izzabelle turns to Sericon and grins. “Did you hear, these enhancements might wake up the dormant memories that I have forgotten. Perhaps it will fill in many of those hollow craters in my cranium.” Izzabelle jokes, as Sericon places her carefully back on her feet.

“Yes I can Master Artificer.” Izzabelle says as she swiftly makes her way to the first empty capsule. She picks it up, then looks over at the table the Artificer had pointed out moments before, and smiles. Her hands mutate into that of a Nerubian, a strong sticky strand of web shoots from it wrapping around one of the full capsules she pulls it towards her and places it where the empty one once was. She moves around the alchemic circle removing g the Empty capsules and replacing them with the full ones. When finished she moves back over to stand beside The Master Artificer, and her Bonded. She quickly hugs Sericon before he heads to the circle to be upgraded.

1 Like

Isaik’s visage turned to watch Orion, almost like Isaik was dissecting him visually… “Words can fail people when their minds are so occupied… You are worried for her more than usual right now… Do not worry, I do not abandon my minions so easily…” Isaik hissed, the dark master would never let Izzabelle completely die even if he couldn’t get a deal with Orion.

Isaik listened carefully weaving together a possible story already for the women… The people he could use were rather small but the dark creature had a plan…

Isaik gave a dark chuckle, “You underestimate me, I have ways of adding others without adding anything truly at all. I have many minions…” Isaik said, he had already felt he might add, a timeless elf that was one of the masters minions, atleast in that way Izzabelle wouldn’t attack Orion if she saw him…

“As can I, it is why I am called the Puppet Master, I see everything my minions do, I have my plans and I send them down to be fulfilled. Even now I see Izzabelle…” Isaik stated, he began to search his robes for something of use… A small polished stone like one might find if glass had been rubbed smooth by a river…

Isaik located the small object and slowly brought it back to the light with his hand, “You see, I must give Izzabelle a past, without a past she might focus to hard to find one, by designing one I give her life other purpose… She may be bonded to Sericon and fulfill her job, but I feel those questions pop into her mind…” Isaik hissed, he would create a past to look back on, something that atleast fill the gaps in her mind.

Isaik tilted his head, “Time belongs to no one but chronomancy is a desired magic, one can always benefit from using such magic discreetly… We might want to avoid the bronze dragonflight however…” Isaik stated, he was meaning to grab a chronomancer of some kind, the masters power was great but even he had to ensure to cement what he had in time…

“Both are under my will, I might say welcome…” Isaik hissed, he held the polished stone in his hands before dark magic encapsuled the stone… When the magic pulled away what was revealed was a stone that reflected Izzabelle’s vision and sight. “Should your own power to see Izzabelle ever become clouded…” Isaik hissed presenting the stone to Orion, so long as Izzabelle was bonded to Isaik the stone would show what she saw… “I will create a past for Izzabelle… Give me a moment…” Isaik hissed, he now turned away towards a empty space… The dark master wove his hands around in the air conjuring a matrix of images that would act as Izzabelle’s new memory…

2 Likes

Salkeen gave a cruel grin he didn’t look at the fel sun and it’s consumed demon prey, “I’ll be sure to remind you, when it’s a demonic creature worth while…” Salkeen hissed, his words smooth but filled with a edge of command.

“That pitiful creature didn’t deserve such attention from us, it was something of a insect, it deserves to be forgotten.” Salkeen said his pride showing, he however could never hide all his feelings from Jericha, “Though the screams of that pathetic creature we’re better than usual…” Salkeen admitted…

Salkeen admired their devotion before he warped to the upper levels of the Kiln. This was Salkeen’s personal levels, only reserved for Himself, his chosen minions like Jericha, Ahcirej and his children as well as his most loyal underlings. The underlings Salkeen was referring to were called The Burning, a elite group of zealous demons that saw Salkeen as a living god, they would always follow him. The other underlings allowed were The Blooded, a loyal group of felblood elves that had joined the legion around the time Salkeen had… The upper levels were not unlike how the black temple itself looked, lavish rooms for the blood elves, massive corridors lined with Salkeen’s triumphs carved into infernal brimstone. In a good many places they’re was great balconies that allowed those in the upper reaches of the Kiln to glance down at the working below, if one had strong enough vision they could even see all the way to the great beast pits at the very bottom of the Kiln. The most important part to note about the impressive and awe inspiring view was that the upper sanctums of the Kiln were above the fel Star, just as Salkeen was above the stars like a demonic god.

Salkeen did not stop long to gaze upon the sights, he had seen them before, how could he not, he owned the whole super structure. The demon lord strode forward among the halls of his most hallowed part of the Kiln, passing by rooms filled with felblood elves adorned in demonic armor, the demon lord glared within causing the warriors to stiffen and ready for orders before the demon lord simply passed onwards… Salkeen made his way towards the more open areas of the upper floors, a walkway that took them near the openings to glance down once more if they desired. Salkeen kept his prized beasts here, he wasn’t known as the Phoenix of the legion for nothing, the demon lord had great nesting structures for massive emerald green and sunset colored firehawks… The demon lord had released swarms of fel bats on Centralis, but his true power came from these flying creatures… It was finally that the demon lord made it to the room he desired, a personal portal matrix reserved for him and his chosen…

Salkeen turned casting his gaze across the room before leveling it upon a male felblood mage ready for orders… “Fetch me, a miniature reaver, you lord demands it…” Salkeen commanded. The Blooded mage saluted, “Yes my lord!”, before in a flash of arcane and fel magic the felblood elf teleported away to fulfill his masters need. Salkeen turned towards the two women he was sure followed him, “In a few moments we will be headed to the domain of the juggernaut, it goes by many names… The All Forge, The Realm of Metal and Fire, Mechaforge… This is a place not unlike the Kiln, a place of strength!” Salkeen paused he considered not telling the women what they would undoubtedly experience when they first arrived. “The Juggernaut will be testing us when we arrive… It’s a game we play…” Salkeen gave a malicious smile, “Whenever I visit, he tries to see if I’ll be captured, or injured by his newest toys… Defend yourselves, break whatever you like of testing room, but the Juggernaut is mine…” Salkeen growled, they had done this countless times, the Juggernaut creating stronger weapons, and Salkeen becoming more powerful… It was at this time the felblood reappeared in a flash of magic, the elf’s blade was drawn and stained with green ichor, before he pulled out the miniature reaver and kneeled placing his sword infront if him. “My lord!” The elf stated presenting the miniature reaver above his head and awaited whatever Lord Salkeen would do…

1 Like

“Yes My Lord.” States Ahcirej before her holographic image shimmers and blinks out of existence. Once back in the ships mechanical/computer like matrix, she send her consciousness up through the tubes and wires that internally connected the upper levels of the Kiln to where she was. She had to use a lot of will power to not spread herself across the matrix. There were so many places within it that she wanted to become a part of. Well perhaps a part of would be the wrong word, she couldn’t be a part of anything. Still when it came to being in here, and when she had taken control of that smaller Legion Vessel. She felt at home, like even without a proper bond she could remain there indefinitely. As she travels she looks out upon Lord Salkeen’s Great floating demonic fortress. She watches as his minions work away at keeping the Kiln in top condition. She starts to watch the creation of a fel reaver, but quickly leaves. Arriving at the upper levels she creates another holographic image of herself, and kneels. “Lord Salkeen, I await your commands.”

Ahcirej doesn’t have to wait long for her Lord to address them. As she listens intently to every word Lord Salkeen is saying, her eyes move to Jericha. She can tell just by the way she is standing, that the idea of going to this Mechaforge of this Juggernaut wasn’t sitting well with her. She watched as both her fel and artifact eyes flare up a bit at the mention of being tested. Ahcirej herself welcomed the idea of being tested, although she was a bit confused as to how that would actually work. “Lord Salkeen, Defending myself shouldn’t be a problem, hitting something that lacks existence is kind of impossible. Yet breaking things in the testing room might prove to be problematic for me, do to that same lack of existence.” She speaks, her head bowed as she remains kneeling before him. She looks at Jericha who makes a soft growl as she reaches up and places a hand on the back of her neck. Ahcirej then takes a moment to look around the room.

Ahcirej’s attention is drawn to the Felblood as it appears in a flash of magic. Her eyes are drawn to the green ichor stained blade, just as much as they are drawn to the miniature reaver. She finds herself curious as to what the green goo is. She then watches him present himself to his Lord. She has an idea as to what the reaver is for, yet it is still the blade that draws her attention. Did he have to fight to obtain the miniature thing. Part of her mind wants to set the little reaver ablaze with holy fire. Not to destroy it, but more to cleanse it of any possible impurities. Still for now she doesn’t to do that, instead she waits to see what her Lord will say next.

1 Like