Ered’Kiels Desolation (IC Closed 2)

Victur stood waiting as the others fell out of his rift, finally it was time to seal the tear up. Victur waving his hands, directed the fel from the rift to turn upon itself and begin to seal the rift. Within mere moments the rift shrank until it fizzled from existence… Victur nodded, it was always important to close the doors you opened to the nether, at worst the rift could grow unstable and devour everything around it, at best something else could exit the rift… Sometimes what exited the rifts were not always friendly…

Victur turned to the right finally seeing that the group was not alone… He wondered how long they had been there… Victur did what he thought was the wisest thing to do, taking a trick he learned in the past the undead simply fell over and stopped moving, he now just looked like any old decomposing human warlock corpse… Victur watched carefully for a moment as the dwarves seemed to talk to Myrandah rather than charge in weapons drawn and simply kill the undead on the spot. Though Victur wasn’t truly a forsaken he knew others had a fairly violent view towards them at times…,

It wasn’t until Fushan introduced himself that Victur knew it wasn’t dangerous, the undead hoisted himself up, before standing awkwardly and dusting himself off… “I am Victur Lazarus, Netherwalker.” The undead croaked out, he checked his mask and hat to ensure he wasn’t accidentally showing off his decomposing visage… The undead had been deceased for ten thousand years in the nether, he looked about as fresh and alive as a mummy…

“We are here looking for you, and apparently his… Seeker?” Victur said pointing at the gnome who was still to distracted with his own thoughts to notice they weren’t alone. “Have you seen it or them? Whatever they are? Or is?” Victur asked, his mind busy trying to decipher everything… The undead glanced skyward noticing the winged beast glancing down at them… “What a odd bird… It has no feathers… or beaks… or legs…” The undead muttered.

1 Like

Gregor’s massive war Hammer careens through the air, spinning handle over head, striking the Saurok in the chest. There’s a loud boom like that of thunder when it hits. Followed by an explosion of force that blasts the reptilian creatures body to shreds, and send its head flying about twenty yards through the air. The War Hammer appears back in Gregor’s hand just as another Saurok brings its sword down on the Dwarf. He parties the blow, and pushes the creature back. “Ye will have to do better than that.” Gregor taunts, while tossing the Hammer into his other hand, and punching out with his gauntlet encased fist. He catches the beast in the stomach, stunning it, before he can strike a second time, two daggers come out of the things chest. “Damn Ye the kill is still mine.” Gregor roars as Grundle backstabs the unsuspecting creature. Gregor looks around before grabbing a potion from him belt an quaffing it down. “That would seem to be the last of them.” He says as the few worlds he took start to mend. Grundel nods and his blades vanish… “No we can find me baubles…”

Gregor pulled out his weapon, and Grundel vanished into the shadows as the rift appeared not far from where they were. A moment later a walking… no make that a flying corpse exits, followed by a few others. Grundel watches as the corpse closes the rift before falling down and playing dead. However he wasn’t as much interested in that, as he was the one sprawled out at his brothers feet.

Gregor is about to bring his hammer down when he sees who it is. Instead the hammer harmlessly strikes the earth next to her head. “Darn it lass, I coulda busted yer pretty little head open.” Gregor says lifting his war Hammer and tossing it over his shoulder. “Yer a sight for sore eyes lass, thought for sure ye’d be a lot worse off given the opposition.” He states while looking her over, “I take it the lass Ye be looking for, is still missing?” He asks before his attention is drawn away.

Gregor turns and bows “Greeting Old Bear, I’m Gregor Greybeard, and this here is me brother Grundel, Darkskill will be Joining us shortly, He deviated off course to deal with a few aberrations.” Gregor says while slinging his hammer back over his shoulder. He starts to approach Fushan when he notices the undead stand up and introduce himself. He nods in its direction, “Aye we be here on a mission to find the young Izzabelle…” Grundel rushes up the Myrandah… “Me baubles… tell me Ye have me baubles?” He cries stopping before her. Myrandah blinks confused and slowly shakes her head…”I have no idea what you are talking about…” Grundel drops to the ground and screams to the heavens “NOOOOOOOOOO!!!”

1 Like

She isn’t sure how to go about sighing it, so does the first thing that pops into her head. Please let this work! Izzabelle bites down hard on her tongue. Her sharp teeth puncturing the fleshy muscle. Her mouth fills with saliva and blood, once full she spits the mixture out. It splatters across the bottom of the contract and onto the floor. It was Izzabelle’s way of signing the contract, hopefully it would be enough.

She feels it when the contract between Master Isaik and her activates. For a brief moment there’s this horrific pain bursting through every cell of her being. Then there’s nothing as her mind is thrown back into unconsciousness. While Master Isaik’s contract was taking hold, and making the necessary changes within her. Another contract was being fulfilled, one that had been made not that long ago. Yet it was one that she couldn’t of survived if she didn’t make it. She could feel it, she could see it, they flowed through her mind for a final time.

Memories of Lord Salkeen and Jericha appear in large bubbles surrounding Izzabelle, as she lays on the grassy bank of her mind. She watches them as one might a short film, before the bubble pops then they are erased forever. Different memories of Lord Salkeen appear, some good, some not so good. With the destruction of each memory Lord Salkeen fades into oblivion. Then come the memories of Jericha, this takes longer, she had been with Jericha for so many years. During these memories like the ones with Lord Salkeen’s, she laughs, she weeps, she smiles, and rages. So many emotions, but like with The Burning Lord, soon Jericha’s existence is struck from her mind. Soon Izzabelle is just lying on the grassy hill in her mind, a black cat sitting next to her head.

After a moment it turns and speaks, I did as I promised I would, the damage to your soul remains and will only get worse until you bond with Sericon. Master Isaik’s bond gives you power, but not the companionship that you so desperately need. Orion says to her while gazing up at the clear blue sky. When you awaken the damage to your soul will be felt in one of two ways. An agony so acute and terrible that it paralyzes you, rendering you unable to react in any way. Or you will be totally blank of any emotions or feelings, a doll that is completely dead on the inside. Orion finishes.

Izzabelle sits up and turns to face Orion, a questioning look appearing on her face. Why is my soul so badly damaged Orion was there an attack on it. Izzabelle asks concerned as to why it was in such horrific shape. Orion tilts his head, Something like that, now I believe that, when you are ready I will pull you back into consciousness. Orion finishes then just sits there and waits. Meanwhile outside of Izzabelle’s mind Orion turn to address both Isaik and Yumara.

He turns to Isaik, “the damage to Izzabelle’s soul is still prominent and made a billions times worse by the finality of the loss of both Salkeen, and Jericha. Until she completes the bond with Sericon she is going to be rather useless I’m afraid.” Orion says in a matter of fact voice, then it falters a little as he continues. “Both Jericha, and Salkeen have been completely removed from Izzabelle’s mind. It is like they never existed, every memory every thought has been irreversibly destroyed, and nothing can ever return them to her.” Orion speaks his voice sounding much more subdued. “This isn’t something that I chose, or even wished to do. This was something that I had to do, so that Izzabelle would chose to live. A promise to completely wipe Salkeen and Jericha from her mind, the moment he gave he up and the contract ended. Still I cannot erase the damage that the loss of the bonds has caused. While your bond tomher fills the power bond quite nicely. The lack of the other bond could destroy her.” With that Orion turn to face Yumara and jumps up onto her shoulder. “I understand that you wish for me to fix the original focus that helped Jericha to block the uncontrollable Void that can flood her from the many portals, rifts and gateways.” Orion states, to which Yumara nods. “Understand that this cannot be done for two reasons. Second, Ebony Darkskill tainted the focus and restoring it would put Ebony back in control. First and most important is this.” Orion stops and stares Yumara right in the eyes, as if staring her down. “Jericha belongs to Salkeen, while it is okay to be concerned about her, this choice is his to make. You gave her up to him, you don’t have a say in how he chooses to deal with her void problems.” The matter of fact tone has Yumara wanting to lash out, but she knows Orion speaks the truth so she remains silent.

Izzabelle vanishes from the forestband appears back on Sericon’s Vessel. It would be for the best for her to be near him when she awoke.

1 Like

Salkeen paused looking at Isaik a single eyebrow slightly higher than the other, this was despite the effort the demon lord had been taking to hide any emotion from his master… Salkeen had been surprised, a occurrence that did not happen very often…

Salkeen turned away, Isaik was finally getting what he desired; sure it had been for the good of the whole, but it still was against Salkeen’s very nature to give up anything. The demon lord stalked over to Jericha still unconscious on the ground, there was clearly not much left for them here… Salkeen standing over Jericha turned towards his other demons while Isaik went through his process of binding Sericon and Izzabelle, the demon lord commanded respect, barking out new orders. “This world is under the control of the legion once more! It is time we move forward with our plans!” Salkeen roared…

The demon lord made a quick gesture signaling to the Ignis’Avim, the ship eagerly responded in the sky as the demonic soldiers were wreathed in fel energy and teleported away… It was only moments before Salkeen and Jericha were enveloped in fel energy as well as the Ignis’Avim teleported then aboard the control bridge of the mighty ship. The transportation was quick, Salkeen silently eager to feel the cold felsteel floor on his hooves, the demon lord wasted no time as he hoisted Jericha up from the floor and deposited her upon the captains chair where he usually would reside… After placing her down gently the demon lord whipped his body around to ensure no other demons had thought to see this as a moment of weakness… Salkeen glared across the command deck trying to see the loyalty and resolve of every demon aboard… “Open a communication line to the wreck of the Ered’Kiel…” Salkeen growled, pacing around the room…

Several eredar in front of demonic control stations bowed immediately ready to fulfill their lords commands. Within seconds a image of the Ered’Kiel’s command room flared to life. Salkeen stride closer before peering at the demons still aboard his other crashed ship. “Reavrix once had a mighty citadel upon this world… I leave you few in command in my absence, when I return, I expect a fortress that might rival that on Argus… Do not disappoint your lord with failure, or I shall make a new wall of bones, from your corpses…” Salkeen commanded with a iron resolve… The demon lord paused examining the demons assembled before the screen before dismissing it and the images…

Salkeen stalked back towards the center of the room, “I grow tired of this dead world…” Salkeen hissed, before glaring at a large eredar ready to relay his commands… “Signal the fleet! We are to depart immediately! Set course for Azeroth’s orbit…” Salkeen barked his will, the eredar nearest echoed his lord’s commands which were broadcasted to the other legion ships nearby… Salkeen peered out from the windows to the dry red earth below, he had just lost his best pilot and a powerful felblood, both he was likely not to see again for a long time… “My lord, we are ready…” A gan’arg called out keeping his eyes averted out of respect… Salkeen didn’t turn to acknowledge his minion, “Proceed…” The demon lord hissed… With a loud thrumming sound and flashes of green the entire fleet vanished from the red skies of Centralis into the twisting nether… Salkeen stood for a few moments longer watching energy trails spiral away within the nether, a sign they were moving farther from Centralis.

2 Likes

pressing herself into a tiny nook in the wall Faendrel sends one of the rats further down the hall, looking through it’s eyes. After a moment she spots what she is looking for, a door that is being guarded by a battle mage and two warriors. She would prefer just getting out of here, but she needed her gear, and that was being kept beyond those doors. She reaches out and calls the rats, roaches and other vermin and pests to her. Queen of vermin and pests, what a lovely title to possess, she thinks withing her mind. Jumping from the nook she rushes down the hall hoping to surprise those watching the door.

Rounding the corner she casts Unstable affliction and seed of corruption on the Battle Mage. She follows it up by casting Writhe in agony on one of the Warriors. She is about to cast Deathbolt at the final Warrior when her spell is disrupted, by an ax ripping through her shoulder. Blood, scar tissue muscle and a few bone splinters spatter along the floor behind her. The warrior jumps up and rushes her his massive two handed sword held ready to bisect her. He’s about 3 yard from her when he is swarmed by rats roaches and bats. Faendrel stops for a split second to enjoys his screams. By the time she reaches where they are, all that remains is his armor and bones, bones picked clean. lying around are the bodies of hundreds of dead rodents, and thousands of insects. The Battle mage finally manages to get rid of the Unstable Affliction, after the silence passes, she sends a wave of fire from her out stretched finger at the pests. It strikes the mass dead center, the sounds of screeches and shrieks are heard, followed by wet pops as many of them explode from the heat. The Battle mage reaches down to help the Warrior that is writhing about on the ground. Just as she reaches for him, the seed of corruption explodes. Her ribs explode into shards that rip through her chest and become embedded in the Warriors face and neck. Both of their screams are like a symphony to Faendrel’s ears, still they would draw unwanted attention. She casts drain life on the woman as blood pours from the gaping hole in her chest. reaching them just as the woman drops she brings her foot down on the mans face, driving the bone shards into his brain, and crushing his jaw. She could still hear the wet gurgling sounds coming from him as she opened the door and entered the room.

It doesn’t take her long to discover her gear, grabbing it she swiftly flees the room. She would don it once she reached the catacombs and relative safety. For now she needed to get out of their whilst most of the stronger guards were distracted. Grabbing a guards cloak she throws it on, so that she mat better slip past in all the chaos. Normally Faendrel would stick around to cause fear and destruction, however right now all that was on her mind was escaping and continuing her search. She kills 3 more guards before finally reaching the the weakened area in the walls of the stockade which would lead to the catacombs. Looking around first to make certain she wasn’t being followed she slips in.

She is only there a few seconds when she feels it, that familiar chill you get when death has come searching for you. Turning she runs as fast as she can, beads of sweat cover her face and soak her hair in record time. Shadows seem to be chasing her down the halls, arms reach out to snag her, long gnarled fingers with sharp claws, rips and tear at her clothes and flesh as she flees. void tendrils and tentacles grasp at her legs wrapping around one and pulling her off of her feet. She bellows out in agony as the burrow through scarred flesh and muscle, and start peeling her leg from the bone, like one might remove a sock. Fight back against the paint she casts corruption on the void tentacles. Just as she does a geyser of black sludge blasts from the ceiling down at her. It is intercepted by hundreds of bats, which are quickly destroyed. Their void tainted lifeless husks fall down around her like rain. Stumbling back to her feet, she takes of again running much slower now that she is bleeding out, and partially dragging one of her legs. She reaches into one of her pouches as she dives to the side just barely avoiding another attack. Pulling out a ring she slips it onto her finger, as it slides on a shield shimmers and covers her entire body. Faendrel falls backward against the wall, the void entities seek, but they can no longer, see sense of feel her presence.

Faendrel searches for healing potions as she curses beneath her breath. “Still trying to kill me father, just because I didn’t inherit the void like my precious little half sister.” after a minute she pulls out a map of Azeroth, and a chain with a crystal. cutting her hand she lets the blood drip onto the crystal. Holding it above the map she concentrates, the crystal spins uncontrollably and Faendrel sighs. “Where are you Jericha?”

1 Like

Lhashira remains on her knees, her head bowed in both respect, and submission, to her Lord as he approaches. She is still unsure what he will do, will he even notice me. If he does, will my new loyalty to him have been noticed? It wasn’t that long ago that I was trying to destroy him. But that was another life trapped beneath another Lord. One that bound me into a lifetime of servitude. Lhashira’s ears twitch slightly as her Lord speaks his voice booming like thunder, and pouring over them like fel rain. One couldn’t help but give the Lord all of their attention when his words or attention, were focused on them. Lhashira’s whole body quivers as she starts feeling the overwhelming amounts of void that is starting to flow into all of the demons around her. She had been kneeling in a small pool of it for the last few minutes and could feel it saturating her hide, seeping in between the gaps in her scales.

Lhashira’s Head nearly snapped up in surprise as her Lord gave her the gift of Void. This had to mean that she had done something right. She swore that she would do all in her power to help him obtain whatever goals he now had. She would serve him faithfully until her permanent death. Which giving what she knew of the dark one, no death was ever permanent when he was around As the power of void flows into her, at first her demon tried to strike out against it. To it, the void was an abomination, something that didn’t belong. Lhashira fought against the demon within subduing it after a few moments, and letting the Lord’s gift flow through her. After a brief battle, the fel and void starts coalescing inside of her. She roars out in pain as her blood and body are being affected by the change. It feels like her insides are being burnt away and remade. Reformed to be stronger and more durable, she wouldn’t be harmed as easily anymore. Once her insides were reconstructed the new magic worked its way over her flesh. The fel green reptilian like scales that covers much of her body, now took on a more blackish cooler with swirls of the fel green mixed among it. When Her Lord is finished, Lhashira still on her knees, thanks him. “Thank you My Lord!”

As he turns to walk away Lhashira hears her brothers voice speak inside of her head. She is startled she hadn’t heard from him since before leaving Reavrix’s citadel to search for the Felblood. Why Hello Dear Sister, perhaps next time when I warn you not to go and attack someone you will listen? His voice had this know it all tone to it, that drove Lhashira mad. Still things didn’t turn out so bad. Let the Lord know that one of the Blood seeks his witch, while another moves closer still. One seeks her aide, while the others seek her redemption, whether she chooses to be redeemed or not. They carry with them a powerful artifact of light, one that will destroy all of the fel and void that exists within her. It will make her a being of pure light, destroying her mind in the process. They do not realize this though they think that it is a way of saving her from the darkness that stole her from them. The light seeks to reclaim its lost child. His voice fades leaving Lhashira alone with her thoughts. The magic washes over her as she is transported from Centralis Onto one of her Lords vessels. Once on the vessel she swiftly goes into action, she isn’t sure if she is on the same vessel as her Lord, So searches to find a Commander so that she may let her Lord know what she had learned recently.

1 Like

Jericha and Suzuna worked in tandem with one another, healing and repairing Jericha’s mind and inner Sanctum. While Jericha repaired the damage being caused by all the Now opened Void rifts, tears and portals. Suzuna used her magic to cure Jericha of the mental, and emotional damage, she had suffered from Abdulbai’s attacks. She was also repairing the psychological damage caused by being in Isaik’s presence. While Suzuna cleared away memories of pain, and deceit. Jericha cleared away uncontrollable tainted void and started to rebuild her walls. The two remain silent, as the work together, each moving around each other in an intricate dance, of magic and movement.

It is during this that Jericha pauses. She had felt the magic of the Void Stone Isaik had created for her, start to work immediately. She also felt it become almost overwhelmed by the sheer volume of vVoid she needed to expel, almost as fast. Yet now that a good portion of the Void was being either contained, or being sent to Lord Salkeen, Jericha was able to get a better look at her inner Sanctum. It was like a massive tower, a tower blacker than the blackest pitch. It seemed to almost devour light, like it had trouble existing within it. The entirety of the top of the tower was a void Gateway in which overwhelming magnitudes of Void poured through. This this Void Jericha could easily take and shape into attacks, weapons other portals, armor, shields,… etc. This was the void that she controlled, the gateway about 50 times larger than the next biggest one. Scattered about the walls in all shapes and sizes, are hundreds of thousands of void rifts, tears, gates, and portals.

Jericha now able to see them moves to help lessen the assault of void that the Void Stone was trying to contain. Jericha reaches for the Fel that is Lord Salkeens Burning Soul that is now a part of her. She grasps the fel that he has been feeding her. On the ground Jericha’s body suddenly becomes wreathed in the Same color fel flames which usually dance along Lord Salkeens Flesh. A few seconds later she switches to void form. Soon both forms are rapidly switching so fast she looks like a blur, Salkeen can tell that his Void which is about to use her Shadowfel amalgamation. Within her inner Sanctum Jericha lets the spell fly. Striking and destroying nearly a third of the medium and smaller portals, and about a quarter of the large ones. This would lessen the amount of void the stone and Lord Salkeen would have to deal with. A mo ent later she collapses within her mind needing to rest after such a massive attack. However she feels it when Lord Salkeen lifts her up. She subconsciously moves closer to him, she isn’t sure where they are but she feels safer, and k own that she is in Lord Salkeens presence. This helps her to be able to heal herself and her mind faster.

Meanwhile, standing just outside of the door leading to the control bridge, is a Shivarra, and five Sayaad. The Sayaad seem to be staring expectantly at the Shivarra. After a few minutes the Shivarra enters the room and makes her way to Lord Salkeen. She drops to her Knees before him. “My Lord, with your permission I would like to take our Lady and get her healed, bathed, and into something more comfortable than the destroyed robes that she is wearing. I can either bring her back to you, or put her in your rooms to recover when we are done. I swear to you that no harm will befall her.” The Shivarra says while looking over at Jericha. Outside more Succubi and Sayaad gathered along with a couple of Aranasi.

1 Like

Isaik watched as the contract took effect giving power to his new chosen two… Isaik remembered the companion bond however, though the exact details of such a thing were still ambiguous… Isaik considered a few of his own version of twisted bonds, the dark Gemini bond, a particular favorite of Isaik’s… The dark Gemini was actually a resurrection spell, were the two beings were bond as one in health and soul, as long as one lived so would the other. Neither able to die unless they were both killed, yet even still they would feel the presence of the other… If one felt rage, the other would feel inklings of that emotion… Isaik turned to face Orion, “That was to be expected, I have already given Sericon the necessary strength to create their own bond, a bond with minimal influence from others will have the best chance of being stronger…”

Isaik nodded, he knew the intense connection Izzabelle once shared with Jericha might have adverse effects when broken, the chance that it might have effected her later was great as well…

Isaik moved around like a revenant around the forest, these others… They were not like those he had usually dealt with, normally Isaik had the power to force them to stay alive, a way to force cohesion, as he had done with Throggore… Isaik pondered, he had already placed the ways for Sericon to make a bond with Izzabelle, a pair of enchanted rings lay waiting in a pocket in his armor… They were blank slates ready for words to be whispered to them, they would be the objects that acted much like his contracts, but they were entirely Sericon’s and Izzabelle’s… Isaik made no secret spell within them, it was to dangerous for the correct thread of fate…

Isaik monitered the conversation between Yumara and Orion over the fate of Jericha and the focus… It only showed more of how Yumara cared for Jericha in her own way, Isaik knew if they were ever forced to be at odds with each other the toll would be terrible on Yumara… Isaik still considered, he knew if Jericha died, so would Yumara, in a battle to the end he would need to keep Jericha and Salkeen alive…

Isaik turned to face the mirror, now quite unneeded… Salkeen had teleported away, Skalaz was likely aboard the masters vessel and Sericon didn’t need them to create the bond with Izzabelle… Isaik swept his hands across the black glass-like surface of the mirror, causing the entire thing to shatter into dust severing the link to the spot on Centralis… It was of no matter, now that Jericha and her infuriating irrational fear were gone Isaik could merely walk to that spot if he was needed…

Isaik turned towards a rather large tree in this forest of Yumara’s, examining it carefully, he decided this would be the spot… The dark creature began to weave his hands, casting more of his dark magic, infusing this one tree with a part of his great essence… Whenever Isaik returned to this forest it would be through this tree, should he desire to leave, the tree would be the way… Isaik finished his casting by poking the tree right in the center with his long bone clawed finger… As the master did so he seemed to sink into the tree…

Aboard the great void vessel in the sky, the master seemed to pull himself from one of the many shadows covering her walls… Like a specter materializing from nothing the master formed back into being… The master understood that Sericon would likely need his own time to craft a bond between him and Izzabelle, but with Salkeen gone, and the ordeal over with it was time for Isaik to make preparations of his own back to Azeroth… The dark creature strode around the command deck of his dark ship, before settling on the great black throne in the center… Around the master the wisp like echoes took care of every aspect of the vessel, watching its readings… The great vessel was much like a living organism, the echoes that wandered its halls and manned its control centers like the blood of the horrific vessel…

Isaik focused closely, again he reached out to feel the others under his power, those not on Centralis or nearby… The Juggernaut, a powerful mechanized warrior under the master was building his armor to be stronger, his job was to blend in with the horde society… The powerful being would relay any information about the Great War back to the master when needed… Isaik shifted his focus towards a different creature… Varicar wasn’t the only homunculi and neither was he the most advanced despite his additions from Yumara… Isaik focused on Skalaz’s most recent creation, a newer mixture of homunculi magic and other dark secrets… This creature had been tasked with the silent capture of powerful champions to be used in making more homunculi… This creature however was not alone, Isaik did have another who’s role was the capture of the powerful and useful…

Isaik paused… Something was off… This homunculi was fleeing… A grand hunt gone wrong… Isaik hissed, the being he was further watching was Stician, the very first homunculi… Stician was the first homunculi created from unwilling test subjects stitched together, while the brain of the loyal was placed inside… Isaik watched more as Stician leapt under a low log sliding across the ground, right behind the undead creature bursts of light impacted the ground with such force it left the earth scorched… Isaik growled low, he fully understood what was happening, Stician had been tasked with retrieving the other one he needed after he had Smuggs… It appeared the information retrieved on the target was tainted and now Stician would pay the price…

Isaik hissed, As soon as Sericon and Izzabelle were bonded, the great vessel would travel to Azeroth… Isaik contemplated, he would send commands to the most advance homunculi to save the first… It would have to do until they arrived on Azeroth themselves…

1 Like

At first there was a feeling of emptiness like something was missing. Then there was the sensation of Master Isaik’s great power flowing throughout her. It filled her with this magical capacity that she never even thought possible before. Not only was this power effecting her but it was effecting her Spiders and scarabs as well. When she woke up Izzabelle would be able to start her training. It was strange she new she was to train, she was needed to defeat something, but she cannot recall why. She writes it off quickly as just another thing her near total destruction made her forget. To look at her spirit it’s riddles with holes, how does it even survive? The power bond is closing up some of the holes, mending the damage caused by that loss, and actually making that part of Izzabelle much stronger. It’s the holes that cannot be healed with power that are the most detrimental though. Still without knowing what caused them Izzabelle would be less inclined to choose death, and more inclined to try and find a solution.

Izzabelle turns to Orion and nods, she was ready to wake up. Before Orion pulls Izzabelle back into consciousness he speaks into Sericon’s mind. Sericon, I’m going to be waking Izzabelle, if there’s a way you can bond with her do it as soon as possible. The damage to her mind and soul in rather extensive, and I’m not sure how that will translate to her once she is awake with that said, Orion grasps Izzabelle’s mind and pulls her back into the land of consciousness. The only movement from Izzabelle is her eyes snapping open and widening in pain. Her finger grip the arms of her seat so hard that she crushes the material. The only sound is a small intake of breath. After it is like she isn’t breathing at all. Pain! Burning, stabbing, ripping, crushing, freezing, electrifying, horrific agony, fills every fiber of her being. She cannot move, scream, or even cry, she is being held paralyzed by it. But even worse than the physical pain is the mental and emotion anguish. It taints, destroys and corrupts all of her thoughts. Her eyes dart wildly around the room before landing on Sericon. Izzabelle knows him and knows that he cares, that alone lessens the pain enough for her to pull one of her fingers free from the death grip she has. She barely manages to move her head so she can look at him. There’s blood running from the corners of her mouth and down over her chin, and neck in rivulets. This is most caused by her biting her tongue. Her eyes ask for help because she is unable to do so.

1 Like

Throggore released the breath he was holding, the rogue was worried he had just released another demon on the world to work for his dark master… Throggore was relieved it seemed to be a Tauren, even as a grim totem if that’s what this bull turned out to be as Throggore guessed by the name… The Orc cursed himself for even thinking in such ways, pushing his chest out more, Throggore was Laughing Skull, they laughed in the face of death, they were unbroken by anything! Throggore nodded at his new Tauren ally not ready to release any possible information before continuing his skulking around the stockades, Throggore was determined to get out, he was sure the massive Tauren would follow behind him…

Throggore dove down a nearby hallway at a faster speed than one might expect of a orc, rushing down the stone passage he came upon two more guards. The orc was quick and ruthless, within the blink of a eye the Orc was upon the first guard. The orc pulled a concealed blade and stabbed it deep into the back of the first humans spine near the neck, before with a swift kick he sent the guard tumbling backwards. The guard landed hard on the long dagger causing it to sprout from the front of his neck like a metal flower coming to bloom and ending the pitiful human.

Throggore was however far from over, the large orc brought the heel of his boot down upon the humans jaw crushing it and forcing the humans head to snap to the side inva unnatural angle! With his body he brought his weight down on the first guard while extending his blades towards the second! Before the second guard could even raise his blade Throggore disarmed the poor human and managed to push him against the wall… “Shhh… Shhh…” Throggore hissed covering the guards mouth with his hand… The human jerked slightly unnerved that he was so close to his own death, Throggore could hear the man attempting to beg for his life… “Throggore leaked in close, “You can go free, just don’t tell anyone…” The orc said reassuring the man by patting on his back…

Throggore slowly started to release the guard who with such a close call with death saw his moment to run… Turning and running full speed the human never saw it coming… With slick thudding sounds and tearing flesh the man tumbled forward with daggers sprouting from his back… Throggore let out a short laugh, he couldn’t believe that human trusted him…

Throggore continued his path forward turning another corner before freezing and leaping towards the ceiling… The guards were now sending mages into the stockades to end them? Throggore glared down at the back of a high elf before beginning to make his move. The orc dropped down behind the elf like a bird of prey attacking a rat it was hunting, the Orc whipping razor thin nearly invisible wires around the elves neck as he dropped… Pulling the wires tight enough to cause the thinnest drops of blood the orc hissed into the elves ears, “Are you ready to die Quel’dorei?” The Orc growled, “Any last words?” Throggore asked, all he needed to do was make the slightest movements and the women’s neck would be sliced up like a turkey during pilgrims bounty…

1 Like

Turasko didn’t receive a name from the orc, probably because he was yet to be trusted before the orc nodded and continued down his path… The Tauren followed, remembering such paths he knew the orc was indeed following the right way towards something… The Tauren however didn’t expect the orc would be so efficient and bloody… Within seconds of turning a corner the orc had already completely butchered one guard, before capturing the other against a wall… Unexpectedly the orc released the man who made a run to freedom, before tossing six daggers into his unsuspecting prey… The great bull did wonder why, he didn’t just kill the human faster if that was the original intention, but felt it unwise to ask…

Continuing down the halls, Turasko stopped his ear twitching slightly, in the distance he could hear a large group of guards forming a wall to contain them within the stockades… Turasko wondered if the group would be enough to break out, but he hardly questioned the visions he saw… Making his way past the now deceased humans, the bull glanced down to feel his own version of bloodlust forming… From the corpses of the humans seemed to spring Tauren spirits, not those of humans but Turasko’s own ancestors willing him to action…

Before the old bull stood three great black furred Tauren with red markings… “Look at this, the orc sets you free from these unworthy of the world…” One of the spirits hissed, “Revel in the carnage, it is in your blood to crush the weak!” The second growled… Turasko shook his old snout, “I am more than Grim Totem…” He stated. The third spirit laughed, “Look at where your Skyseer blood has got you… They are nothing anymore…” The Grim totem spirits continued to laugh before Turasko turned away from them banishing such presences…

The Tauren continued his path following the orc feeling his Grim Totem ancestors still trying to put their ideals in his mind… The Tauren turned another corner to see the orc behind a elf women, razor wire at her throat he was nearly ready to behead her… Turasko paused for a moment, that didn’t seem like a Quel’dorei to him…

1 Like

Faendrel lets out a long sigh and folds up the map. She carefully tucks both that and the bloody crystal, back into one of her pouches. Why isn’t this working, they guaranteed that it outdoor work. My Blood would seek her blood if we were related, and it would show me where she was. Yet every time I try the crystal goes haywire. Faendrel thinks as she closes her eyes wishing she were somewhere else. Did the reason who sold me this scrying set up cheat me? the thought fills Faendrel with rage, if they did She outdoors return and slowly torture and kill them. Then another thought occurs did Jericha perhaps have a spell or an item on her which would prevent her from becoming no tracked. She knows that the last time she was seen, she had been taking by a Demon Lord in chains. Faendrel stands and prepares to move, getting out of this disgusting place was top priority.

She herd the nearly silent hiss of the wire as it wrapped around her neck, a split second to late to react. Faendrel curses beneath her breath at having someone get the jump on her. She was in a dangerous place to let her guard down was extremely foolish. Then her captors words reach her ear, and she snarls. How dare he think she was some wretched Quel’dorei. She feels the razor wire lightly cutting into her neck. She wasn’t bleeding as much because of all off the scar tissue. This was going to be painful for a second or two, but it would free her. “I am not Quel’dorei!” She spits out “nor am I living!” She then lunges forward, her head comes of her body with a sick squelching wet pop. There’s a small geyser of Blood that bursts up from her neck before her robes collapse seemingly empty to the ground. Her head land on them and rolls so it’s looking up at the Orc. The mouth twist up into a smile, “You don’t look like a Stormwind Guard to me.” Then there’s a bright flash as the head bursts. Suddenly there’s thousand of vermin scattering out from beneath the robes on the floor. Rats, mice, roaches, bats, mosquitoes, etc swarm the area they are in. They move swiftly in all directions before a group of them starts coalescing further away.

They swarm each other twisting and blending, in a whirlwind of sorts. When the air clears Faendrel is standing there, one can still see the vermin forming the last of her flesh. While as the swarm, she had taken notice of the Tauren that had entered, so she had made sure to move away from him as well before reforming. The floor, walls and ceiling surrounding her were a living carpet of disease ridden pests. She stood at the center, ready to run, or fight if they gave chase. Flanking either side of her were a group of Imps, and two fel stalkers. Faendrel backs up a little. “You are obviously not with the Guard, did Father send you to kill me, because his Void monstrosities cannot see, or sense me?” She asks her eyes searching for her fastest means of escape if he was there for that purpose.

1 Like

He could wait no longer, the homunculi leapt from the corner towards the lines of guards, it was time to escape! Before they could even react the monk was upon them, crashing down with incredible force and chi energy the monk sent the legion of soldiers tumbling against the walls. Varicar glared up, the monk swung his fat sideways around in a arc knocking several others around. The monk however understood he was now surrounded and assuming a stance of meditation, the homunculi focused his chi before breathing out a large cloud of fel corrupted chi! The malignant cloud spread out washing over the steel clad guards causing them to howl in agony as the corrupted chi began necrotizing their flesh!

Varicar let out a short dark chuckle, “It doesn’t matter how many weak soldiers you send at us, we will crush them under our boots…” The homunculi taunted. The alliance now insulted, responded with force, a wall of ice surged towards Varicar, the Homunculi responded by conjuring a ball of concentrated chi energy and sending it forwards towards the raging wall of ice. The two spell collided with spectacular force causing a thunderclap of sound as the spells exploded, razor blades of ice sliced through the air impaling several alliance guards and even Varicar himself…

Varicar cackled, his face was mangled by a shard of ice that took his left cheek away… His body was riddled with spikes of ice that stuck out at odd angles… Varicar however was unfazed, mere impaling was not enough to take down this advanced of a homunculi. Varicar roared causing a burst of chi to ripple through his body and sending the impaling spikes from his flesh…

Varicar was now ready to engage again, lunging forward the homunculi continued his assault, dodging another wall of ice, the homunculi glared forward it appeared that pitiful mage had begun to stand his ground. “Not afraid anymore little mage?” Varicar hissed, “You will be!” Varicar roared stepping hard onto the floor and sending a blast of fel chi careening down the hallway.

1 Like

Smuggs turned towards the two dwarves he remembered them from earlier helping get him out of that jade forest from Throggore and that dark homunculi. The gnome pushed his rifle into the dirt to help him move towards the group, “Your female friend is with a creature most foul, some demon of incredible darkness with no equal…” Smuggs said he was still unsure how to go about defeating such a creature… “As for you.” Smuggs turned to look over at Grundel, “We had to flee the jade forest, your baubles are with one of three of those dark minions…” Smuggs said low, “The Drakkari was freed of a spell placed on his mind, should your baubles be with him, they will be easy to retrieve… However if your baubles are with that treacherous rogue or the abomination of a monk they will be as hard to retrieve as Izzabelle herself…” Smuggs said giving the dwarves the information he knew. “We barely escaped those fiends at all, we will need more if we are to rescue your friend.” Smuggs said looking down his mind couldn’t help but wander back to the hell of a existence his mind was wrapped in the details and plans he had been gaining knowledge to…

Smuggs closed his eyes, reopening them the gnome saw the labs he had been working on under that terrible creatures thrall… Smuggs had gone to try and assassinate that dark creature, he was going to blow all of them to oblivion with that irradiator… He had failed and in his failure captured and used to further improve that dark creatures army… Smuggs saw the works of technology he had been forced to work on, a weapon of war unlike any other… A weapon with such a destructive force of death unlike anything seen on Azeroth before… A combination of gnome and goblin technologies to make the ultimate bomb…

Smuggs blinked his eyes again to see the horrific creatures he had created with the dark urges of his master… That hideous creature Subject Alpha just another one of the dark twisted things that didn’t deserve such a life on this planet… Smuggs had log after log on how to duplicate the process and create extreme weapons of war in his lab… When he returned to Stormwind he had to destroy it…

Smuggs exhaled a breath he had been holding it had been so hard to even stand this long, Smuggs could feel the infection growing… With each breath…

“Father?” A voice came from somewhere nearby, Smuggs’s vision began to go blurry… “You old fool… You had to push yourself didn’t you…” The voice said, Smuggs’s vision still fading but his ear recognized the voice… “Son? Is that you?”

1 Like

Zassion continued forward with the two rather massive lightforged at his side, they had done what was needed, calling him back to Azeroth. The little gnome headed towards the reunion of a life time and to be honest he wasn’t entirely ready… His father tried to be a good man, Zassion understood that, but in his grief the gnome was capable of terrible atrocities… The mere months after losing his mother, Smuggs’s wife, the crazed gnome had tried to bring her back. What he had done however was wrong, the creature he brought back not even gnomish…

Zassion had never truly forgiven his father for that, however as a doctor he still tried to fix the infection that soon made his father even more unpredictable… Zassion had designed medicines to slow the leper gnome process, but as of recent he heard that his father had not been taking any at all…

The gnome made his way over a hill, the lightforged right behind him before spotting the group he was searching for, his father leaning hard on his rifle before finally collapsing to the ground… Zassion cursed, he shouldn’t been faster… The gnome lunged forward inba incredible torpedo of chi energy, a perk of the suit he wore under his armor! The gnome made it towards them at record time before sliding on his knees up to his fathers fallen form…

“Father?” Zassion called out beginning his examination of the fallen gnome… Zassion grabber Smuggs’s chest piece before tanking it off to reveal the sickly green flesh underneath… “You old fool… You had to push yourself didn’t you…” Zassion cursed, he had indeed still held bad feelings for his father but he didn’t want him to end up like this…

Zassion looked down at the extensive growth of the infection, he knew that it wouldn’t be long before worse changes happened… “Hold on, fight it!” Zassion cursed, he knew that Smuggs was entering some of the final steps of his conversion… Should Smuggs close his eyes, he might reopen them fully consumed by the madness the leprous skin would bring…

Zassion took a higher stance, extending his arm, a metal energy emitter was in the palm of his hand… “Keep talking… Tell me what you need to…” Zassion hissed, as soothing mists of chi erupted from the emitter on his palm and enveloped his father… The mist would extent the time his father had, but it wasn’t a fix, they couldn’t do this forever… “Arcar…” Zassion called out looking at his usually silent lightforged arcanist companion… “Remember the back up plans we made for this such event… It’s time… Begin making preparations, he doesn’t have long left…” Zassion cursed…

1 Like

Sericon shifted when he heard Izzabelle once again aboard his ship, the elf moved immediately to her side. Watching her he was mostly just glad she was back, but still she hadn’t woken up…

Sericon fumbled a bit at the side of her person, sure he had been given incredible power by his bond to the master, but besides binding demons his skill in such things were not great… The elf stuck his hands out and began to try and remember the warlock spells of his past he would use to bind a demon to him… … Sericon sat their his mind blank, he could use such spells, but it just didn’t feel right… Warlock spells of binding, especially to a creature not conscious were aggressive, like a master and slave… Sericon didn’t see their bond being like that…

This was what Sericon feared, Izzabelle had awoken to a world of agony because Sericon didn’t know what to do! Her eyes pleading him for protection from a foe he wasn’t sure he could! How could he be her shield from the pain without inflicting upon her horrific spells of subjugation?! Sericon glancing into her pain filled eyes slammed his fist down into the metal of his vessel in frustration, causing the two rings placed in his armor to fall to the floor in front of his face…

Sericon blinked for a mere second, had these been placed here on purpose?? Sericon’s skill to sense a magical object was still quite sharp, he recognized the rings as what they were, something like a blank contract the master might use… Sericon held out the rings before speaking some words… Something he felt deep inside him… “With this ring, I shall be your shield, you my sword.” Sericon spoke aloud and as he spoke the words etched themselves across the rings. “With this ring, I shall always be by your side, whenever you need me I shall be there, from darkest cold nights to brightest burning days.” Sericon continued, he pushed the ring onto Izzabelle’s own finger, “With this bond, we shall be as one, parallel and paired…” Sericon spoke, and with each word he said the ring included them amongst its metal bands. The rings were like a living contract, a source of connection that grew with each word put into its power. Sericon paused, he was unsure what more he would say, but now the rings had begun their bond, from the very word he spoke to the most recent. Still the rings waited for Izzabelle to say her own, to make effort to strengthen the bond from her side.

1 Like

Nearly mad from the unending agony, Izzabelle heard every word that Sericon spoke, with a clarity that could be matched by no other. The words and the sound of his voice, moved throughout her body, mind and soul. They created a protective barrier against the pain and the loss. They waited to heal the damage, while freeing her from it so that she could use her voice. With every word that fell from his lips Izzabelle could feel the barrier grow stronger, the agony becoming less prominent. As he pushes the ring over her finger everything seems to click. She understands what they are, blank contracts that will bind Sericon and her together. She can also tell that these were just for them, untampered with by outside forces. They remained incomplete waiting for her to speak, to place the second ring ont Sericon’s finger.

Sitting up a little straighter she reaches out and takes the second ring out f Sericon’s hand. She twirls it about her fingers for a moment while thinking of what to say. There were so many things that she wanted to say, trying to put them into words seemed nearly impossible. After a few moments she speaks “With this ring I bind myself to you, I bind my Mind, my magic, my body and soul to yours. With this ring I promise to be the sword that strikes out at those who would harm us, as you stand strong as the shield that will defend us.” Izzabelle puts every bit of herself into the words as she speaks them. She knows that intent is a very strong factor in making contracts stronger. Taking a breath she continues. “With this ring I promise to always stand by your side, to follow you wherever you shall go, forsaking all others should it ever come to that.” As she speaks Izzabelle reaches for Sericon’s hand her fingers lightly caressing his. She looks at him and smile. “This ring is my promise and bond to you.” Izzabelle says as she slides it over his finger. “With this bond we shall be as one parallel and paired, from now until the end of creation.”

It doesn’t take but a split second for the words of binding to become a part of the ring, and a part of her. Izzabelle can tell that Sericon feels it as well. To Izzabelle it’s a feeling of companionship, loving, flriendship and belonging. Someone who knows and excepts everything that she is. Someone who will remain by her side no matter what she becomes, just as she will always stand beside him. The magic of the bond washes over her soul, it flows throughout every fiber of her being. The damage caused by others is healed, holes and rips in her soul are repaired. The burning is squelched by the bonds power. It is the first time that Izzabelle has ever been completely free of mental, physical and emotional pain. So she takes a moment to revel in it, before reaching out and hugging Sericon to her. In a few moments once this bond settled, she would feel her bond to Master Isaik.

1 Like

Arcar followed behind Zassion who had managed to catch up and nearly pass the two lightforged Draenei. Arcar saw as Zassion made his way to the top of a great hill before lunging forward even faster, the gnome had seen something dire. The two Draenei merely glanced at each other before picking up the pace, arriving mere moments after Zassion had made it to his fathers side. Arcar glanced down at the two creatures as Zassion worked, the mighty lightforged heart grew heavier, he understood what was happening but understood it in his own way…

The leper gnome affliction had been similar to something else Arcar knew… The red mist that devolved the Draenei into broken… Zassion was at the moment where he was effected losing his father to madness, watching a conversion happen he could not stop no matter his strength… Arcar had seen many a noble hearted Draenei turn into gibbering hollow versions of themselves on draenor, even then there was nothing they could do for the poor creatures…

Arcar looked down at Zassion fully understanding what he had intended to do. It had been the gnomes back up plan for years if his fathers leper gnome affliction got to far out of hand. The massive Draenei said nothing but began his preparations to do what they could, extending his arms out the Draenei began to twist and weave magic in the air calling down something from the heavens…

Arcar’s magic was something spectacular to behold, a lost art from a civilization lost twenty five thousand years ago. The Draenei caused deep blue runes of power to form in the air, as the mage began to twist spellcircles like a man trying to open a safe. Aurora like lights of arcane energy flowed across the entirety of Arcar’s spells before with a short gesture of his hands a lightforged pylon appeared nearby…

Arcar turned towards Smuggs and nearly two feet from the gnome called forth another object. Forming from the air like it was teleported down from the heavens a golden flat disc appeared on the ground ready to be used for its purpose… Arcar paused however, he could tell Zassion was trying to learn everything he could from his father before the affliction took ahold of the gnome stronger… Arcar waiter patiently not saying a word but ready to do the last step to help his friend when he could…

1 Like

Zodal had also been following Zassion, in a way they owed the small thing a life debt… When it had seemed on Argus that both he and Arcar were destined to perish, the gnome had appeared from nowhere, healing the two lightforged and taking the fight back to the legion! Zodal would never forget that day, a creature from another world with such a small stature but a heroic resolve unlike anything he had ever known… The gnome reached the top of a large hill before lunging forward at great speeds, Zodal not one to let his friend charge blindly forward picked up the pace, as it seemed Arcar did too.

The gnome immediately made his way to his fathers side before beginning to preform his medical work and see how to save his fallen father. Zodal glanced up at the others assembled, the old lightforged could immediately see the weight of hardship and experience in their eyes… “Greetings, we are the ones that sent you the message to come this way. I am Zodal…” The massive lightforged beamed, he held his arm out for but a moment before a massive creature swooped down from the sky flying directly over his arm before twisting around and hovering behind the great hunter. The creature was a old skyfin, or manaray as some might call them, old winged beasts of Argus. “My compatriots are Arcar and Zassion, as well as Zephyr here.” Zodal said gesturing to each of the members of his group…

“I do greatly apologize for our group disrupting your own deliberations, Zassion is the son of Smuggs, he knew his father was in distress…” Zodal scratched his chin glancing at the others, “Something tells me he is not the only one…” Zodal said observing the faces of the others, was that loss he detected…

Zodal glanced to the left of him as Arcar began his spellwork summoning a lightforged pylon and another lightforged invention for a different purpose… “This will not be a easy path ahead…” Zodal said as Zassion was busy healing and Arcar never really talked it was his charge to communicate for the group at times… “But we hope to do everything we can for your friend.”
Zodal glanced over at Myrandah, “With the light at our backs, we have faith to succeed no matter the challenge.” Zodal beamed before looking at Victur, he rather didn’t enjoy the company of those like him, but one who fought against the legion were still allies in his book… “Do any other of you require aid?” Zodal asked.

1 Like

Myrandah can feel her heart sinking as she watches the reunion between the two. The words feel heavy as she speaks, the damage is fare more extensive than she had thought. The fact that he was still aware of himself at all was a miracle. “We all had to push ourselves, the foes we were fighting, were ruthless. It was a fight with all that we had or die situation.” Myrandah exclaims her head dropping a little. “I just wish we had gotten there a little sooner.” She says guilt at not being able to help eating away at her mind. For a moment she questions the light, what good was it, if it couldn’t help those who most needed it. She feels an intense pain in her face and raises her hand to touch it, stopping mid way. No that was what they wanted, they wanted to break her faith, she would not let that happen. Myrandah takes a few breaths before speaking again. “I knew that it was bad, is there anything that I can do?” She feels the need to ask although she is certain that the younger Gnome has been prepared for this day.

Myrandah turns to look at the new comer, a Draenei by the looks but there seemed to be something a bit different. She stands to speak with him as the other two work on trying to save the Gnome she had just come to know. It’s strange how fighting together against death, can form bonds of companionship. she watches as he calls the skyfin down from above, it must of been what the Nether walker was referring to moments before. “Greetings Zodal! I am Myrandah, the Dwarf on the ground screaming and making a scene is Grundel, the Dwarf warrior standing off to the side, pretending he doesn’t know him, is his brother Gregor.” She says as she looks back down at the two Gnomes and the light forged.

Myrandah smiles slightly, “You haven’t disrupted anything, as a matter of fact you might of come just in time.” She speaks her voice sounding a bit heavy as she watches the two work on Smuggs. “I just met Smuggs a short while ago, it was constant battling for our lives, from the moment we met until a short while ago.” She pauses, I guess for some that battle isn’t over. she thinks. Myrandah looks down at Grundel, when Zodal mentions distress. “I can assure you what is ailing him is temporarily beyond our ability to cure.” She isn’t sure if Zodal can see the affliction that the cursed monk had left on her face. Still she was to going to speak of it, or ask for it to be healed. She had lost faith, and It was that loss that allowed the damage to be done and the corruption to take hold. This was something that she would have to deal with alone.

“That which is truly worth fighting for is never easy, and I pray that your endeavors will be successful.” Myrandah say, Zodal’s word filling her with the strength she needed. She was far from home and the thought of those monster finding out about Lizzie frightened her. “Yes with the light a our back we shall rise to face any challenge.” As she says this a small voice in her mind speaks. With the light behind you, it will cast shadows across the land. Shadows that your light cannot touch. She about to speak again when a heavily robed figure emerges about twenty yards away. Myrandah goes to pull her hammer from her back, she didn’t know if it was friend or foe. Just as her fingers close around it Gregor speaks. “Hey Darkskill, were ye able to find her. He asks, ‘tis odd the magic would separate the two of yas.” Myrandah’s hand drops to her side, as she watches Gregor approach the stranger.

1 Like